collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67765 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - SIGNUPS till 3/20 - LAST CALL!!
« Reply #135 on: March 20, 2015, 01:17:22 PM »
Is anyone else getting an error when trying to view the Ebay collections posted by other members on here? The amazon wish list links seem to work, but at the moment I'm getting a 'page not found' type of error from the Ebay ones
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2015, 01:28:41 PM »
My post on the front page has been updated with answers to the newest questions!

This is gonna be me at the two conventions I go to next month, looking for Pokemon stuff for my partner, wanting to buy all of the stuff and having a hard time choosing what to get:

:rofl: that was me at work today

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2015, 01:36:55 PM »
Is anyone else getting an error when trying to view the Ebay collections posted by other members on here? The amazon wish list links seem to work, but at the moment I'm getting a 'page not found' type of error from the Ebay ones

I can see them all :huh: Hmm.. Are you logged in?

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2015, 01:43:21 PM »

I can see them all :huh: Hmm.. Are you logged in?

Yeah. Let me play around with it some more. It's why I asked, because I wondered if it were just on my end lol

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2015, 01:55:52 PM »
So excited for this swap!

To make things easier for you partner, I will update this post with any new questions as they are asked.
Also, I have a post of my likes/dislikes, wishlists, collection photos, and other stuff to help give my swap partners ideas, you can find it here:
Jennifer's Swap & Swap Extras Ideas

1) How do you feel about loose pokemon cards? unopened packs of pokemon cards?
I don’t actively collect pokemon cards, at least not anymore. I used to way back when they first came out and I have tons of the original cards. But I don’t have any of the new ones. I suppose I wouldn’t mind some shinies of my favorite pokemon as extras though.

2) What would you like for Extras?
Stickers, erasers, stationary, candy, anything you think I would like! I’m not very picky.

3) Favorite candy?
Likes: chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallow, mint, gummies, sour candy, green apple, raspberry
Dislikes: coconut, grape, lemon, cinnamon, pecans, nuts

4) Any Allergies?
Nope.

5) Top 5 or so favorite pokemon?
1) Eevee and all eevolutions (Umbreon is my fav)
2) fire pokemon (especially: Vulpix/Ninetales, Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, Growlithe/Arcanine, Ponyta/Rapidash, Litleo/Pyroar, Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure)
3) cat-like pokemon (especially: Mew/Mewtwo, Meowth/Persian, Skitty/Delcatty, Purrloin/Liepard, Shinx/Luxio/Luxray, Litleo/Pyroar)
4) legendary birds (Zapdos is my fav)
5) unevolved starter pokemon (especially fire starters)
6) other favorites: Dewgong, Butterfree, Ampharos, Absol, Gardevoir, Kyogre, Emolga, Mienshao, Starmie

6)   Least fav pokemon?
Mr. Mime, Jynx, Tyrogue/Hitmon, Makuhita/Hariyama, Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr, Throh/Sawk, Garbodor, Nosepass/Probopass, Feebas, Stunfisk, Binacle/Barbaracle, Regis, Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus

7) How do you feel about handmade items?
I like handmade items. It always makes me feel special when someone takes the time to actually make something for me.

8) What about condition? Do they need to have their tags, be MIB, ect?
Good condition please, nothing broken, severely damaged, or falling apart. But tags and MIB are not necessary. I’m totally okay with gently used or pre-loved pokemon.

9) Are there other Anime/Manga characters you collect or would like?
Sailor Moon (faves: Uranus & Neptune, Star Fighter, Mars, Venus/Sailor V, Luna & Artemis)
Digimon (faves: Gatomon, Renamon, Gomamon, Gabumon)
Studio Ghibli (faves: Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle)
Inuyasha (faves: Kirara, Sango, Kikyo, Inuyasha),
Yu-Gi-Oh (faves: Blue Eyes White Dragon, Dark Magician Girl, Seto Kaiba, Harpy Ladies)
magical girl anime (faves: Tokyo Mew Mew, Mermaid Melody, Magic Knight Rayearth, Card Captor Sakura, Pretear)
Fruits Basket (faves: Kyo, Yuki)

10) Please post your wishlist and be as specific as you can about what you are looking for. There is alot of pokemon merchandise out there!
Pokemon Wishlist
Plushies - I love plushies! I have a huge plushie collection and I am always happy to receive more.
Stickers - I have a pretty big sticker collection. More stickers are always welcome.
Figures - I used to have a lot of pokemon figures when I was younger but my mom gave them away. I would love to start the collection up again.
Eevolutions - Absolutely anything that has to do with Eevee or any of his eevolutions would be most welcome!

11) How do you feel about Bootleg/Fakies?
As long as they are well made I am okay with them.

Also post any pics of your collection or items you are looking for

Pokemon collection photos:
Spoiler

These are my Pokemon plushies. I don't have many, but I love plushies so I would always love to get more. I would especially love more of eevee's evolutions, I only have flareon so far. And of course any of my other favorite pokemon would be awesome too.

I collect anything that has to do with eevee. I love the art in this card collection, so pretty. I don't actively collect pokemon cards, but shinies, sets, or collections of my favorite pokemon are always welcome. I would also love to have more little figures like the sylveon in this collection, especially of the other eevee evolutions.

I love pokemon art and pokemon custom made items. I got this at Florida Supercon.

Other anime collection photos:
Spoiler
These are my other anime plushies, both from swaps. More anime plushies from any of my favorite anime are always welcome. I would love a Yuki (from Fruits Basket) to go with Kyo. More Studio Ghibli plushies would be awesome. I'd love Luna, Artemis, or Diana (from Sailor Moon). Kirara (from Inuyasha) would be great too. And I would love Gatomon or any of my other favorite Digimon. I love animal plushies, not really into human plushies.

Sailor Moon is my favorite anime of all time. I am always happy to receive anything Sailor Moon. These are my Sailor Moon figuarts and proplicas. The chibi Jupiter is from a swap, she's the only one I have. I would love to get more, they are so cute.

Are you ok with receiving a swap-box of mostly hand made goodies or would you prefer more official/bootleg/store-bought items?
Hmm, I suppose a mix of both would be really cool. But honestly, I am happy with whichever way my partner decides to go.

Do you have your own Pokemon Trainer, or images of what your trainer looks like from the X/Y games that you would want art/home made goods based off of?
I do have one, pic in spoiler. Art/home made goods would be cool. Maybe my trainer with the eeveelutions, or with my current pokemon team (I know I answered that question somewhere), or with a bunch of fire pokemon, or just with some randomly selected pokemon from my list of favorites. Whatever you want to do partner!
Spoiler

As far as official toys.... do you prefer the nostalgic late 90's-early 2000's pokemon toys (older airbrushed TOMY/Audley figures, burger king toys, Hasbro plush, 3d stationary sets, pokeball keychains, etc) or the newer kawaii/chibi pokemon merchandise (new TOMY Moncolle figures, Bandai Kids, PitaPoke, pokedoll plush, etc)? Just wondering as there are a ton of figures and plush out there!
Honestly, I love them all. The older ones remind me of the what I had when I was younger, but the newer ones are so nice and detailed. As long as it's pokemon, I'm happy.

Which is your favorite pokemon league?
Indigo, with Hoenn as a very close second.

Which type of pokeballs do you like the design/to use most when playing the games?
I always thought the ultra ball looked pretty cool, black and yellow.

Who was you favorite characters in the anime if you watched it?
I only watched the first few seasons. I stopped watching as I got older. I liked Gary, yeah I know, I'm weird. I thought Sabrina, the gym leader, was pretty cool. And Team Rocket was always good for a laugh.

If you have played the Pokemon games, which ones are your favorite?
I have played them all, and I think they all have there good points. There aren't any that I dislike. If I had to pick a favorite I suppose it would be to original Red & Blue, just because that's were it all began. I really enjoyed playing Colosseum a lot, that would probably be my second favorite.

Are you more of a necklace wearing kind of person, or do you prefer bracelets? If neither, is there a type of jewelry you prefer or are you not a jewelry kind of person?
I love jewelry, especially handmade jewelry. My ears are pierced; I prefer dangle earrings over studs. I like necklaces and bracelets. My ring size is 8. I also have a 14 gauge (the most common size) belly ring piercing.

Do you have a significant other who wants a pokemon item?
No significant other here. But I live with my sister and she also likes pokemon. Bulbasaur is her favorite pokemon, grass is her favorite pokemon type.

Would you like a pokemon themed custom pony as an extra? If so what generation of ponies do you like best?
I was actually going to ask this same question! And yes, I would love one! (That is, if you are into making customs partner. If that's not really your thing, then don't feel obligated.) When it comes to customs, I am okay with any gen really, except G3.5.

Do you have a pokesona?
Nope.

Do you have a team of Pokemon? And if you do, would you like to receive something customized with your team?
Sure I think that would be really cool. My current team is Gardevoir, Ampharos, Chandelure, Mienshao, Umbreon, and Starmie. And here is a pic of my trainer just in case you want to include her:
Spoiler

Would you rather have one main item with 2 or 3 cheaper items or several cheaper items?
I am happy either way. Whatever my partner thinks is best is perfectly fine with me.

Partner, what's your favorite color?
My favorite color is pink, the color scheme in my bedroom is pink and black. I also really like blue and yellow. Honestly, there aren't any colors that I really dislike.

What's your favorite Pokémon type?
Fire all the way!

Do you like hair bows, headbands or other hair accessories?
I wear scrunchies sometimes, but usually I just wear my hair down. Other than the occasional scrunchie, I don't wear hair accessories very often.

Just a quick question as it feels weird not getting my partner at least one pony does everyone have pony wishlists?
I sure do. I actively collect G1 and G2 ponies. I also collect G1 accessories. Here are links to my wishlists:
G1 MLP Wishlist (US)
G1 MLP Wishlist (International)
G2 MLP Wishlist
G1 MLP Accessory Wishlist.
Also, my favorite pony is Bowtie and I have a Bowtie army. I love all things Bowtie, variations, customs, merchandise, artwork, ATCs, alternate rehairs, nirvanas, etc.
My Bowtie Army:

Bowtie Army Wishlist:
Spoiler
If an item is crossed out that means I already have one, but when it comes to Bowtie I don't mind doubles!

Bowtie:
Argentinian Bowtie
Brazilian Bowtie (sitting pose)
Brazilian Bowtie (shy pose)
Colombian Bowtie (any)
Euro Bowtie
French Bowtie
French Reverse Bowtie (pink body, blue hair)
French Suntie/Rainbowtie (rainbow hair)
Greek Bowtie
Italian Bowtie (shy pose, pink hair)
Italian Bowtie (shy pose, magenta hair)
Italian Bowtie (CP, pink hair)
Italian Bowtie (CP, magenta hair)
Italian Bowtie (CP, red hair)
Mexican Bowtie
Peruvian Bowtie (unicorn)
Peruvian Bowtie (shy pose)
South African Bowtie
Spanish/NC Bowtie
US Bowtie (light body)
US Bowtie (dark body)

Baby Bowtie:
Colombian Baby Bowtie
Euro Baby Bowtie
Greek Baby Bowtie
Peruvian Baby Bowtie
Spanish Baby Bowtie

*I also love Custom Bowties in any size, shape, form, or gen!*

If a custom idea is crossed out it means I already have one, but I certainly wouldn't mind another!

Custom Bowtie Ideas: Twinkle Eye Bowtie, Twice-as-Fancy Bowtie, Princess Bowtie, Sweetheart Sister Bowtie, Big Brother Bowtie, Brush n Grow Bowtie, Flutter Bowtie, Winger Bowtie, Seapony Bowtie, Alternate Pose Bowtie, Reverse Bowtie, Rainbow Bowtie, G2 Bowtie, G3 Bowtie, G4 Bowtie, and anything else you can think of!

Custom Baby Bowtie Ideas: Newborn Bowtie, First Tooth Baby Bowtie, Teeny Tiny Bowtie, Fancy Pants Baby Bowtie, Baby Brother Bowtie, Baby Seapony Bowtie, G2 Baby Bowtie, G3 Baby Bowtie, G4 Baby Bowtie, and anything else you can think of!

How do you feel about art? Is there a particular way you like art to be presented? Like do you prefer ATCs that you can store in a binder with sleeves with your pokemon cards, do you like full sheets in a page protector in a binder, do you like cards, envelopes, bookmarks, etc?
I love art! One of my favorite thing to do when I go to cons is walk around and look through all the artist's work. ATCs that I can store in sleeves or full sheets in page protectors are usually what I go for. But cards and bookmarks are awesome too.

If you have cheap things on your wish list, is it okay to find something extremely similar? Or have you listed things because their authenticity/country of origin/language is important no matter how cheap they are?
You can use my wishlists as more of a guide as to the kinds of things I would like. Don't go crazy trying to find the exact items pictured. As long as it is of one the pokemon I listed as favorites (eeveelutions, fire pokemon, cat pokemon, legendary birds, unevolved starter pokemon, etc.) and it is not pictured in any of my collection photos, I am sure I will love anything you find for me!

Partner, do you have a DS/3DS/N3DS, and would you like a Pokemon-themed sock-type cosy for it?
I have a DS and a 3DS, but I have so many accessories for them, including cases and all that. I don't really need any more.

Do you wear earrings?
Yes I do. My ears are pierced; I prefer dangle earrings over studs.

Do you you have X/Y or OR/AS?
I have X and AS, my sister has Y and OR. We always get opposite games so we can catch 'em all!

Do you like keychains, phone straps/charms, etc.?
I do like them. I don't really use them very often though. I keep my keys in my pocket so I prefer my keychain not to be too bulky, the same goes for my phone. But I do like to put keychains/charms on the zippers on my laptop case.

Partner, if you have an item that's new/in stores now that is bought for you would you want it sent in the box or deboxed to fit more into the box being sent?
Either way is fine with me. If it's something that is new/in stores now then I will probably open it anyway. So if you want to debox it to save space that is totally fine/with me, especially if it means fitting more stuff into the box! :P

How would you feel about receiving loose Pokemon cards of Pokemon that are not on your list (but are still pretty cool -- not weird stuff like Trubbish and Exeggcute)?
If they are from the more recent sets then sure, I have very few of those. But if they are from the earlier sets, then no thanks. I have an enormous bin full of pokemon cards from the early sets. By early sets I mean like back when there were only 151 pokemon. As long as they are from gen 2 or later then I don't mind receiving them.

Do you like Pokemon music, and would you like some official and non-official tunes?
I do like pokemon music, and sure music would be cool, both official and non-official is fine. The only music I have is the very early stuff, like from the first two movies and from the first few seasons. My favorite songs are Brother My Brother (love this song, such a strong message), The Power of One, and Comin' To The Rescue.

Are you interested in any pokemon reading material, like books, comics, manga or the like?
Hmm. Sure why not. Manga would be pretty cool.

Top three favorite Pokemon Movies?
1) Pokemon: The First Movie
2) Pokemon: The Movie 2000
3) Hmmm. Not sure. I'll have to get back to you.

Wallscrolls or Posters?
I do like them, I just don't really have anywhere to hang them at the moment so they might end up in storage for a while. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't want one. If you find one that you think I will love then I'm sure I can find some place for it!

How do you feel about a HK crossover with your favorite pokemon?
Hmm. I'm not sure. I do like Hello Kitty. So if you think it's cute and you think I'll like it, then go for it.

Partner - a great many Pokemon items are considered "trading" figures. If you received some, would you mind getting some doubles that you might be able to use to trade for other figures or items in the future or would you prefer no doubles?
I don't really know many people in real life that collect Pokemon items, so I would prefer not to receive doubles if possible. If they are the same pokemon but in a different pose then that's totally okay, but if it is the exact same figure then I'll pass. Of course, I don't have any pokemon figures right now (my mom gave them all away years ago, when I was *too old* for them) and there are like 721 pokemon so hopefully avoiding doubles won't be too much trouble.

Would you be interested in a custom t-shirt? If so, what size are you? And would you like your real name/username printed on it?
Sure that would be neat. Although I strongly prefer tank tops/camis/muscle tees aka anything without sleeves instead of t-shirts. It gets REALLY hot here, and I sweat a lot. The few t-shirts I do have almost never get worn for this reason. I usually wear x-large, I like my shirts to be a little loose. Also, I don't wear white (I just don't feel comfortable in white, again it's probably a sweat thing) but any other color is totally cool. And I'd rather not have my real name or username on it.

Some of your items are large and some are small, Some can fit inside others; my question is I want to start wrapping, would you rater your gifts be wrapped in a few packages or a lot of tiny packages?
Either way is fine by me! Go with whatever works best for you partner.

How do you feel about digital art?
I love all kinds of art!

I also have a question partner what sweets/ chocolate do you like I mean like what would you go out and buy? Eg Mars bar etc
When it comes to candy I love trying new things, especially if it's something I can't get here. Through some other swaps I discovered that I love Crunchies and Violet Crumbles! My favorite candy that I can get here is peanut butter M&Ms, I'm like addicted to those things!
Likes: chocolate, peanut butter, honeycomb, marshmallow, mint, gummies, sour candy, green apple, raspberry
Dislikes: coconut, grape, lemon, cinnamon, pecans, nuts

QUESTION! Partner, would you prefer a 'black crystal crescent moon' or a 'small silver anime-ish crown' if it was something wearable (specific, I know XD )
Hmm, very intriguing question. They both sound awesome, hard to choose without knowing anything else. I guess if I absolutely have to choose, I would say a 'black crystal crescent moon'. But honestly, I do think they both sound awesome.

~Jennifer
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:35:32 AM by Jennifer2004 »

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2015, 02:04:50 PM »

Team Rocket for life :lol:
Same here, of course!

Especially when they're in disguise! My equally favorite team is Team Aqua, and Team Flare comes in third. :D I also like to make fun of Brock... in a nice way, of course. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oawUi9s3ENE

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2015, 02:25:51 PM »
Who was you favorite characters in the anime if you watched it?
James  :inlove:

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2015, 02:31:47 PM »
After much deliberating, I decided to join you  :biggrin:

My wishlist:

1) How do you feel about loose pokemon cards? unopened packs of pokemon cards?

I don't really collect the cards :(
2) What would you like for Extras?
I really don't mind - merch, handmade things, MLP stuff, whatever~
3) Favorite candy?
I love orange-flavoured sweets, gummy and hard-boiled sweets are my favourites, and sour/fizzy ones. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but I like dark, mint, and coffee chocolate best. Also peanuts and peanut butter <3
4) Any Allergies?
Nickel/cheap metal so no metal jewellery, please.
5) Top 5 or so favorite pokemon?
Ooooh this is a toughie xD
Raikou (and the other legendary dogs), Lugia, Charmelon, Zangoose, Audino, Pidgey line, Celebi, all the Eeveelutions, Scyther, Rattata, Butterfree, Sandshrew, Deerling, Khangaskhan, Hawlucha, both Nidoran lines, Drifloon, Absol, Skarmory, Girafarig, Noctowl, Miltank, Mareep line, Fennekin, Xerneas, Abra line, Bulbasaur line.
6) Least fav pokemon?
I don't really have any I particularly dislike.
7) How do you feel about handmade items?
LOVE.
8) What about condition? Do they need to have their tags, be MIB, ect?
I'm an out of box collector so I'm fine with anything that isn't badly damaged (I don't mind playwear/paint transfers), I do not mind dingy plushies but nothing badly stained.
9) Are there other Anime/Manga characters you collect or would like?
Tales of series (Flynn Scifo and Julius Kresnik)
Magical Girls series - Card Captor Sakura, Madoka Magica (Sayaka), Yuki Yuna is a Hero (Fu), Prisma Illya, Sailor Moon (Mercury and Venus).
the Fate series (Rin Tohsaka, Archer, Gilgamesh, Kiritsugu, Irisviel, both Lancers).
Digimon (Adventures 1 and 2)
Vocaloid (Miku, Luka, Gakupo)
10) Please post your wishlist and be as specific as you can about what you are looking for. There is a lot of pokemon merchandise out there!
I'll go through what I already own as much as I can later, I need to hunt out what's in storage :lol:

Small list:
TOMY/mini figures: Pikachu, Raichu, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Chansey, Eeveelutions, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Dragonite, Pidgey, Pidgeot, Rattata, Raticate, Poliwrath, Gyarados, Metapod, Butterfree (broken :( ), Kakuna, Beedrill, Geodude, Golem.
Plush: Raikou, Darkrai (Banpresto), Sylveon (TOMY), Charmander (largely, unsure of maker), Large Pikachu, Meowth, Jigglypuff. Charizard, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Eevee (?Haven't seen her in years, she might have been lost), Mew, Mewtwo (Hasbro).

I only have a few items I specifically want:
Hasbro (?) 1998 Raichu plush ( http://s1.tsuki-board.net/pics/figure/big/24310.jpg?t=1260341113 )
The Butterfree plush from the same series.
Any of the Pokemon Centre Raichu/Lugia plush toys

The Ho-oh figurine that came with pre-orders of HeartGold
Any plush or figurines of the Pokemon on my favourites list (I own Banpresto's Raikou plush, however!)
I collect the TOMY figurines, too, and would really like the Kanto starter Pokemon, Scyther, and Vulpix, and any others. I have a lot of the Gen I ones that were widely available here, however I do not mind doubles (mine are...quite playworn haha) :)

11) How do you feel about Bootleg/Fakies?

I do not mind bootleg plush, however I would prefer not to get bootleg plastic figures as the quality tends to be quite poor.

12) Are you ok with receiving a swap-box of mostly hand made goodies or would you prefer more official/bootleg/store-bought items?
I'd prefer about 50/50, but whatever is easiest for my partner  :)

13) Do you have your own Pokemon Trainer, or images of what your trainer looks like from the X/Y games that you would want art/home made goods based off of?
Yes, will try and grab a photo of her :3

14)As far as official toys.... do you perfer the nostalgic late 90's-early 2000's pokemon toys (older airbrushed TOMY/Audley figures, burger king toys, Hasbro plush, 3d stationary sets, pokeball keychains, etc) or the newer kawaii/chibi pokemon merchandise (new TOMY Moncolle figures, Bandai Kids, PitaPoke, pokedoll plush, etc)? Just wondering as there are a ton of figures and plush out there!

I prefer the original TOMY figures, The Pokedoll and oter Banpresto plushes, but otherwish am not really bothered.
15) Which is your favourate pokemon league?
Uuuuh Orange Islands always interested me in the anime? Gen II is my favourite Gen so Johto and Kanto too?
16) Which type of pokeballs do you like the design/to use most when playing the games?
 I like the original Pokeballs and the Premier Balls.
17) Who was you favorite characters in the anime if you watched it?
I really liked Tracy! I didn't watch the anime much after Johto, but I love Dawn's design, too, and Professor Sycamore.

18) If you have played the Pokemon games, which ones are your favorite?

SoulSilver and X

19)Are you more of a necklace wearing kind of person, or do you prefer bracelets?

I prefer bracelets, but please no metal unless you're sure it doesn't contain nickel :)

20) Do you have a significant other who wants a pokemon item?
Nope

21)Do you have a pokesona?
No

22)Would you like a pokemon themed custom pony as an extra? If so what generation of ponies do you like best?
Sure! G4 is my favourite gen :)

23) Do you have a team of Pokemon? And if you do, would you like to receive something customised with your team?

I don't have a set team in AS, aside Star the Sandshrew, Cereau the Seaking, and Gaius the Blaziken :lol:
X team: Finnick the Delphox
Ion the Sylveon
Maxwell the Venusaur
Sugu the Blastoise
Libra the Hawlucha aaaand
Nova the Raichi  :biggrin:

But sure!

24) Favourite colour?
Turquoise, blue, green, silver, red :)

25)Would you rather have one main item with 2 or 3 cheaper items or several cheaper items?

I don't mind ^^

26) Do you like hair bows, headbands or other hair accessories?

I have short hair, but I do use bobby pins/kirby grips.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 03:54:10 PM by CupidStrikes »
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2015, 03:06:46 PM »
Ok I updated my first post!! Does anyone here have a pokesona?  I thought if anyone did it would be cool for art ideas! Here is my Perisan Marmalade, (it's girl) And some art I have got of her.

My art

Commissions

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 03:20:36 PM by gemini_pony »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2015, 03:28:34 PM »
*rubs hands together* It's partner assigning time!

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #145 on: March 20, 2015, 03:39:39 PM »
Woohoo! And glad you're joining, CupidStrikes! :D

BTW I have had that "Team Rocket's Rockin'" song stuck in my head all day.  :blink:

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 20, 2015, 03:43:58 PM »
Yayyy so excited!!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 20, 2015, 03:48:05 PM »
That Satoshi/Ash collection is awesome!  :blush:
Aw, thank you :blush:

If you have played the Pokemon games, which ones are your favorite?
Red/Blue/Green! I'm also a huge fan of Snap :D

Are you more of a necklace wearing kind of person, or do you prefer bracelets? If neither, is there a type of jewelry you prefer or are you not a jewelry kind of person?
If it's Pokemon, then necklace. Otherwise, I'm not much of a jewelry person!

Eee! Excited :D

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 20, 2015, 03:50:25 PM »
It's time, it's time!!!! I can't WAIT!  :frolic:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 20, 2015, 03:51:43 PM »
Yaaaayyy so happy with my partner! :frolic:
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal