collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Carousel & Shoppe Petite Pony Variations Wanted - Trades Available!  (Read 533 times)

Offline jillrose

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Hi everyone, here is my short Petite Pony wishlist :)  I am just looking for the Shoppe variations (plastic tails) and Carousel variations ("real hair" tails).  Credit to Ponyland Press and Dream Valley for these images.

Tabby, plastic tail variation, from Happy Hoof Market:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Misty, plastic tail variation, from Mane Delights Beauty Shoppe:

Floater, plastic tail variation, from Twinkle Treats Ice Cream Shoppe:

(Credit to Dream Valley for this image...sorry that Floater is so small here)

And finally, the real-hair variations of Whirly and Topper from the Prancing Pretty Carousel:

**I am also in need of a 3-prong yellow rooftop fence piece and a yellow bed post piece.**
  (See link below for a pic of these two accessories that I am seeking.)

I have some other Petites available for TRADE, and a small set of G1 MLP bedtime accessories available for sale or trade.  Click the link to see the photos.  I do not have a photobucket account, and so unfortunately, I cannot include images directly within this post.

My trade Petites include Ponytail ponies, Parade ponies, Bright Sight ponies, Pretty-n-Pearly Ponies, a Sunsparkle, a Twinkle, and a Glowing Magic! :)

https://www.bramson.us/docdepot/published/DD/2.0/folder_link.php?sl=f2d255b5913b2ef8010d9fc7cc441a59&DB_KEY=QkZN

PICS of TRADES ^^^^^ :)

Thanks for looking!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal