collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do you unbox your G4's?  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
Re: Do you unbox your G4's?
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2015, 12:20:24 PM »
Usually I unbox them but my Cherry Berry is still in her box because I'm not sure where to put her^^; Plus she does look nice in there next to the wedding cake.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2015, 01:11:15 PM »
Loose......unless they're MIB, lol!  :biggrin:

I have most ponies loose (all my G1s and G2s are loose) because they take up less space, but, more importantly, because I like to have access to them unfettered by a box!

However, there are certain ponies in the G3s and G4s that for (mainly arbitrary reasons!) are MIB/MIP. All my Winter Series G3s are MIB and all my G4 Snowglobe ponies are MIB...just the way the cookie crumbled...

It's entirely up to you! You could always have one of each if you're in two minds (I did this with Sunset Shimmer...one MOC, one loose!) then you can have the best of both worlds. Might need to choose carefully though if funds are not unlimited (which, sadly, mine are not!)  :lol:
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2015, 02:15:53 PM »
All of my ponies are de-boxed. I used to keep the window box style ones (Zecora, etc.) in their package for the longest time but opened those too recently. The SDCC ponies are the only ones I wouldn't de-box, but I don't own any of those anymore.
Opening them let's me display more uniformly and compactly, I can sell off doubles & accessories I don't need, I don't display with playsets/accessories anyway, and I like to photograph of my ponies too, so de-boxing works best for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal