collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Figures Shining Armor Princess Cadence and Spike!!  (Read 28162 times)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
Re: NEW Funko Vinyl Figures Shining Armor Princess Cadence and Spike!!
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2015, 08:41:12 AM »
Yup yup, I heard that there are still issues with the ports, anyone else hear that?

I haven't heard this, but I can't say I've been paying much attention to that situation either tbh.

Also, all 3 new figures seem to have disappeared from HT's site.  Not sure if sold out or...
I'm sure they will dissapear during the Hot Cash sale :(
seems like HT is totally not wanting to release these anymore during the sales ! since last wave ,the newest releases are never available   >_<
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 22, 2015, 09:48:04 AM »
I got a pretty good deal when I ordered Shining Armor and Cadance. Got them for $11 each.  Then I got Spike for $10.  My orders are saying "fulfilling order", so hopefully they don't get canceled or anything, although I don't expect to be seeing them this week...
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2015, 09:50:17 AM »
Also, all 3 new figures seem to have disappeared from HT's site.  Not sure if sold out or...

They've done something similar before, I mean taken off pre-order items few days before release date and then put them back after the release. As for Spike, I think they put him up prematurely in the first place.

Alzatia

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2015, 02:44:45 PM »
So there's still problems with the LA ports? I thought that was sorted out somehow, since Nintendo spoke about that and how it affected their distribution, and this week there's been a sudden surge of Nintendo items..

As to Spike. I love the glitter. But I just find the figure so weird looking.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2015, 02:52:56 PM »
So there's still problems with the LA ports? I thought that was sorted out somehow, since Nintendo spoke about that and how it affected their distribution, and this week there's been a sudden surge of Nintendo items..

That's what I thought.  Last I heard, which was dealing with Nintendo and the Amiibo stuff, was that the port strikes had been settled and things were getting back to normal.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Kitzka

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2015, 03:11:23 PM »
I thought back at the end of feb the port issues were sorted. I had read that it will take 3 months to get everything sorted, unloaded etc. but I haven't heard of any new issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 22, 2015, 03:44:04 PM »
I imagine that even if the strike is long over that the backlog and confusion it created will take a very long time to clear (especially given it happened around the holidays when there is an increased amount of shipments). Even regular backlogs from postal rushes take months to clear (international post to the UK is still taking much longer than usual to be processed through the inward office of exchange, and has been this way since the holiday rush began in November).

It's also possible that large companies like Nintendo are able to re-route their shipments via other channels or simply pressure the port into prioritising their product.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

WhiteHeather

« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2015, 01:35:19 PM »
Does anyone know why these aren't up on the site anymore? And are Cadance and Shining available in store yet? I thought they were supposed to come out this week.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2015, 01:46:05 PM »
Does anyone know why these aren't up on the site anymore? And are Cadance and Shining available in store yet? I thought they were supposed to come out this week.

Presale is over, and Spike is stuck again at the port, not sure about the other two but easily assumed as well. Street date isn't a release date its a ship date usually, meaning they don't leave the warehouse until that day. Although it looks like they are delayed again so nt sure when they will show up.

For Sale Wants

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2015, 01:57:56 PM »

My guess- is delays of some kind or the other since the "street date" has now occurred- and still no ponies anywhere- or shipping notices.

They probably pulled them from pre-order status until they know when they will be able to ship.  Remember the snafu with the last set of ponies- people preordered but didn't get their ponies for months sometimes- and then got the wrong ponies.  I bet there were a lot of complaints.

Lots of things happen with shipping products from the factories to stores- so definite deadline are often very hard to predict.  I bet when they actually get the product the online orders will pop back up.

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2015, 11:39:32 AM »
Their release dates and pre-orders have been removed? DX Well that stinks! >< I forgot to put in an order for at least Shining Armor.

Guess I'll just play the waiting game. x-x I doubt I'd see them if they were coming out soon anyway. My local Hot Topic has stopped carrying MLP Funkos in favor of a butt-load of Funko POP! figures. The only MLP Vinyls they have on the shelves is that Blue Flu Discord. >< No Luna, No Celestia... there's not even a stray Rarity floating around.

Hopefully they'll get a wide release like all of the others eventually did. Toys R Us at the very least.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:41:41 AM by Shimmer Mist »

Princess Lala

« Reply #161 on: March 27, 2015, 01:22:19 AM »
I have been gone from this thread a while LOL. I last remember a glitter spike.....need to catch up with news.

So i checked my order status for my ship-to-store and it says Fullfilling Order and that the ship date is 7/22? @_________@ but then i exited and re-clicked again and the date was gone!? Waaaaat is going on HT.

Isnt their release date this week or something?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:29:06 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Judhudson

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 27, 2015, 05:22:01 AM »

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 27, 2015, 06:33:09 AM »
Wait, WHAT?

LA Port issues?!  STILL?

I'm still miffed I never got my Princesses.  Heck no, Hot Topic, I'm not playing your games again.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2015, 06:45:32 AM »
Wait, WHAT?

LA Port issues?!  STILL?

I'm still miffed I never got my Princesses.  Heck no, Hot Topic, I'm not playing your games again.

Its not Hot Topics fault, its not Funkos fault. Blame the strikers they are the ones holding everything up.

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal