collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where Can I Get Custom Made Necklace Pendants? Dx  (Read 601 times)

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
Where Can I Get Custom Made Necklace Pendants? Dx
« on: February 12, 2015, 10:47:53 AM »
Hello there, I'm looking for some place (if you're within the DFW area) or somewhere on the web (that's USA based) that specializes in custom made necklace pendants. Because I'm looking to get something made like this: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 for me.

I orginally ordered this charm from eBay (but now I'm suspecting the seller is a liar :hmm: and my charm has yet to be actually shipped off....) so as you can guess I'm quite annoyed about the situation.

I've scoured both etsy and ecrater, and each time I see a slimmer of hope, the either don't do custom orders or they're shipping from across the universe X_X
(I'm very impatient. I don't like waiting more than a week for my stuff XD) SO, I'm desperately needing suggestions on places and websites that can do custom made pendants for me X'D
Please, no places that charge more than $100. And no places that ships outside the US unless they do extra expedited shipping :P

Please and thank you so much! I'm eager to hear some answers! ^^;
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Tilas

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Shilo.ca
Re: Where Can I Get Custom Made Necklace Pendants? Dx
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 11:05:16 AM »
What type of material are you looking for? Metal? Acrylic? Maybe try looking at Ink It Labs or Zap! Creatives. I know they both do bulk orders, but maybe they might do a custom?

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 11:07:54 AM »
What type of material are you looking for? Metal? Acrylic? Maybe try looking at Ink It Labs or Zap! Creatives. I know they both do bulk orders, but maybe they might do a custom?
Stainless steel (the material the necklace is actually made of above) is preferred :P but I don't mind acrylic either! :P (I'm still wondering how pendants are made from acrylic O.o)
Oh no!

Offline Tilas

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Shilo.ca
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 11:09:30 AM »
Pendants made from acrylic are cute with lasers. :) Both Ink It and Zap are laser cutting services. I've gotten samples from both and placed my own bulk order from Zap (gave me a better prices- even with international shipping), and it's very high quality.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 11:13:12 AM »
Pendants made from acrylic are cute with lasers. :) Both Ink It and Zap are laser cutting services. I've gotten samples from both and placed my own bulk order from Zap (gave me a better prices- even with international shipping), and it's very high quality.
Thanks! :P I've tried to look at Ink It, but I need to be on a computer since its asking to update a flash thingy :( and my phone is my only source of internet e.e does Zap Creatives do expecited shipping? :o
Oh no!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 12:27:53 PM »
I have no idea but I wish you luck. Maybe even the one your ordered will show up in the mean time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 12:31:33 PM »
I have no idea but I wish you luck. Maybe even the one your ordered will show up in the mean time.
I sure do hope so :( the only update it has on the tracking is "shipping label created" and that was on February 9th ._.
Oh no!

Offline kaoskat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 12:37:56 PM »
Maybe they got the package ready ASAP but can only get to the PO once a week? I wouldn't totally give up yet. Or maybe the PO isn't bothering to scan it. I've had that happen, too. Either way I hope you can get it.

kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 12:56:14 PM »
Maybe they got the package ready ASAP but can only get to the PO once a week? I wouldn't totally give up yet. Or maybe the PO isn't bothering to scan it. I've had that happen, too. Either way I hope you can get it.
I'm hoping its just USPS laziness XD because the seller stated that they ship within 1 business day of cleared payment
Oh no!

Offline kaoskat

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 01:05:44 PM »
I have had it sit on that "label printed" status while the item is in my hand delivered that morning. Then somehow, magically, it's suddenly "delivered" at the end of the day. No other updates. The PO is insane sometimes. Of course I've also had things marked "delivered" when they never actually were. That's REALLY annoying.

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 01:17:19 PM »
I'm not sure, but wouldn't having someone replicating a design someone else has created be a little like copyright infringement?

Just a thought. 

I would sit tight and give it a bit on the current order.  Things sometimes do take more than a week, and that's just how it is.  Man, in the old days, you were lucky to get things within a month!  Under two weeks, and you were getting something quick.  :P 

If you bought it off of ebay, it could be likely it's coming from China, even if it says the seller is in the US.  There are a lot of Chinese Jewelry sellers on Ebay, and they still list their info as the US but the products come from China.  Generally service is pretty fast, two weeks or less for most orders, but giving something only a week is pushing it.  ^^;

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 01:23:51 PM »
I'm not sure, but wouldn't having someone replicating a design someone else has created be a little like copyright infringement?

Just a thought. 

I would sit tight and give it a bit on the current order.  Things sometimes do take more than a week, and that's just how it is.  Man, in the old days, you were lucky to get things within a month!  Under two weeks, and you were getting something quick.  :P 

If you bought it off of ebay, it could be likely it's coming from China, even if it says the seller is in the US.  There are a lot of Chinese Jewelry sellers on Ebay, and they still list their info as the US but the products come from China.  Generally service is pretty fast, two weeks or less for most orders, but giving something only a week is pushing it.  ^^;;
I'm pretty sure they're in the US. I got a regular USPS tracking number and I don't think those are available in China.
And they replicated it first ;) I've always liked the Born Villain era logo! So I think it'll be cool to have a necklace charm like it XD hence why I ordered that one and not the "Eat Me, Drink Me " heart.

And like I've said I'm VERY impatient XD
Oh no!

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2015, 04:17:34 PM »
I sure do hope so :( the only update it has on the tracking is "shipping label created" and that was on February 9th ._.

I totally feel you on the impatience! It looks like it's only been three days since the tracking was updated, so try to give them a few more days. :)

If it hasn't updated or shown up by the end of the day on Tuesday, I'd see if you can get in touch with the Post Office or your seller. Monday is President's Day, which is a federal holiday, so there won't be any mail.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2015, 08:54:08 PM »

I totally feel you on the impatience! It looks like it's only been three days since the tracking was updated, so try to give them a few more days. :)

If it hasn't updated or shown up by the end of the day on Tuesday, I'd see if you can get in touch with the Post Office or your seller. Monday is President's Day, which is a federal holiday, so there won't be any mail.
I messaged em on eBay last night and no response yet :c and I also looked up the weather on the location on accuweater and apparently it's frigid where they're at. Maybe its so cold that mail has ceased for a moment?  :huh: (which I totally understand) but I'm still hoping the seller will give me some answers.

In the meanwhile I told my boyfriend about the situation and he said he'll gladly attempt to make on for me. Idk how without a laser and I don't know where's he is gonna get stainless steel e_e but always please tell me more suggestions! XD
Oh no!

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2015, 06:31:54 AM »
Hmm cold weather shouldn't stop msil delivery, although I totally understand a postperson not wanting to go out in it! XD

I really hope it shows up soon! I've been watching a package I ordered sloooooowly make its way across the country, so I feel your pain.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal