collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Licca and Obitsu question(s)  (Read 815 times)

Offline kadytheredpanda

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Licca and Obitsu question(s)
« on: February 05, 2015, 10:43:53 AM »
Hi, I'm interested in eventually doing a project of "Liccarizing" an OC of mine. Since she's deaf, I'd rather give her an Obitsu body to make her a little more expressive. What color body would be better for Licca? I've seen pictures on Flickr of Licca heads on Obitsus but no real explanation of what bodies were used.

Or, since the character's five, should I go for the 11cm Obitsu or try to find a six inch equivalent, whether I use a Licca head or not?  (I'd really would like to do a rendition of the character in the form of a Licca doll/with a Licca head mold, though, so that's my main issue about this option)

StyleOfTheTimes

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Licca and Obitsu question(s)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 12:32:04 PM »
I'm so glad I've found a fellow licca chan enthusiast! I'd adore a licca chan on a posable body such as an obitsu but I'm so scared about how to behead her and rebody her! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kadytheredpanda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 09:18:26 PM »
Hi!

I've beheaded Monster High and Barbie like dolls before and found it far easier than with the one My Little Pony I ever rerooted. Usually just takes a good tug. I've never rerooted a Licca (though I'm waiting for a bait Licca to arrive at the moment), but I heard it's similar to a Barbie reroot in terms of difficulty level. So, pretty easy. Let's see if that's true...

I ordered a Picco Neemo body for my Liccarized OC. It's "skin tone,"which I heard will work for Licca. If it doesn't match, then at least this particular character wears a sweatshirt and sweatpants so covering up will be relatively easy XD

Offline cacopony

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • um...hello?
    • View Profile
    • my deviant art account:
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 09:59:19 PM »
I really love Licca chan and I'd love to see how things go with your doll. Good luck :>
taking drawing comissions, check my DA for reference pics_
http://cacopony.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline kadytheredpanda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 11:02:51 PM »
Thank you! ^^ I can't wait to get started. I'm still waiting for the head and body to arrive. (The body arrived today, actually, but since there's no Saturday post at my college I'll have to wait until Monday. Ah, dolly waiting struggles...)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal