collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What does your SO think of your pony collecting?  (Read 5311 times)

Offline Delphian

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What does your SO think of your pony collecting?
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2015, 09:04:03 AM »
My pony collecting really started as a direct response to my husband's growing Transformers collection. He's spent way more on little plastic robots than I have ever spent on ponies so he doesn't have the right to criticize me whenever I add a new one to the herd. lol

Our collections are outgrowing the space we can give to them though. Send help. Bring shelves. XD

Offline wondermintUK

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What does your SO think of your pony collecting?
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2015, 12:09:27 PM »
My OH is supportive :)  We have been together 13 years and I've been collecting almost that long, so I guess he is just used to it.  He never shops for ponies - all pony presents he has bought me were 'reimbursed'! - but he does phone me or tell me as soon as he spots new ones in the shops, though he has trouble telling them apart, especially with so much mane 6 around.  He doesn't collect anything but his hobby is going to the pub so I don't nag him about that ;)

Recently I got giant plushie Frilly Frocks in the post and I really have nowhere to put her (and feeling guilty about taking up yet more precious space).  She is now sitting on our living room floor and it is a very big pony for a very small room!  But he wouldn't let me put her in the garage or the attic incase she gets spoiled and the other day he said she is his favourite pony so far!  I was shocked but happy :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal