collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Honey rays, sky wishes in NZ but still no holly dash, sister comparison photos  (Read 681 times)

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
sorry if old stale news but found charm wave ponies (yukky wings) honey rays as well as fluttershy and R.dash and last week found the new sky wishes in New Zealand
i thought i would share what they look like compered with their sisters/look alike sister for those who haven't seen them in person  ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sky wishes new is purple and old is pink, love the hair better on the new one its a lot more brighter :)
and honey rays Vs cherry pie   :lol:
the best thing about these new ponies is the perfect head body colour all over and same texture  :ohyeah:
yay they got it right  :lol:

honey rays is absolutely gorgeous, love her but as soon as i saw the wings i wanted to throw them in the rubbish   :lol: but might be of value in the future  :P

LOL Dame Edna Glasses  :haha:

sadly no sigh of holly dash (unless someone here has had any luck?) and the rarity in that wave  :huh:
has this pony only be spotted online and in the UK?

« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:09:29 PM by shabbychicdee »

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Cool thanks for the update. I haven't seen them at my stores yet although I did pick up Sweetie Drops last week, 1 day before MLP went on sale... always the way :)
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
oh wow sweety drops, im wondering if she is meant to be in the sky wishes wave or not, i haven't seen her yet.

some are going like hot cakes and some short stocked and i think sale or not just grab it, you may never see it in stores again :) ;)

wanted list
for trade

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Is it just me or does the new Skywishes use the old headmould? Her snout is pointed down and her cheeks seem a bit less chubby on mine, compared with Bonbon and Twilight from the same wave.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
Can I ask what the quality of their hair is like? I'd heard that the more recent releases had poor hair quality but I haven't bought a single brushable in ages.

I'm still waiting for FS Applejack & Daisy Dreams, are they available in NZ? (The AJ in your sig is gorgeous) ^.^
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline MandarinCupcake

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Mandrixa - Etsy Shop
Can I ask what the quality of their hair is like? I'd heard that the more recent releases had poor hair quality but I haven't bought a single brushable in ages.

I'm still waiting for FS Applejack & Daisy Dreams, are they available in NZ? (The AJ in your sig is gorgeous) ^.^

I have Sweetie Drops and Skywishes. The manes were very nice and easy to style. The tails on the other hand are unruly and tangled out of the box. It took the hair straightener on low for me to sort of tame it.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
oh wow sweety drops, im wondering if she is meant to be in the sky wishes wave or not, i haven't seen her yet.

some are going like hot cakes and some short stocked and i think sale or not just grab it, you may never see it in stores again :) ;)

Yes she is in the same wave as Skywishes :)

Those comparisons are great - especially interesting to see the Skywishes together!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

Yes she is in the same wave as Skywishes :)

Those comparisons are great - especially interesting to see the Skywishes together!
yes yay score today, grabbed her across town, but after going through 10 different retailers i know who sold mlp, originally searching for holly dash and i found sweetie drops

I have Sweetie Drops and Skywishes. The manes were very nice and easy to style. The tails on the other hand are unruly and tangled out of the box. It took the hair straightener on low for me to sort of tame it.

yeah these girls hair is a lot better then previous ones brushables and FS  :huh: they were so rough.
as with 2 ed. FS applejack and daisy dreams, they are long gone, they went so quick or what i have seen in my area and i have covered a lot of retailers searching for that dam holly dash pony  :(

Post Merge: January 27, 2015, 10:57:45 PM

Is it just me or does the new Skywishes use the old headmould? Her snout is pointed down and her cheeks seem a bit less chubby on mine, compared with Bonbon and Twilight from the same wave.
she has new head mold and has the seems of the new mold, compared with the first release of the new head mold, her head isn't held as high and the muzzles aren't as wide compered to the likes of Mrs cake and black tie pinkie pie etc
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 10:57:45 PM by shabbychicdee »

wanted list
for trade

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal