collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Am I a hoader?  (Read 332 times)

Truly

• Trade Count: (0)
Am I a hoader?
« on: January 26, 2015, 04:39:09 AM »
Hello all, I'm feeling a bit down due to a recent issue with my best friend as she thinks my pony collecting is hoarding, but yet she is the only person who doesn't like how many ponies I have... Had a bit of a discussion that left me sad and wondering if I am indeed a hoarder...
I have somewhere around 1000 ponies as I like all generations... I do not keep packaging unless it's a mint vintage item...
I don't know guys, I just feel lost and even that upset that I just want to sell and dump off ponies...
So what do you think? Do I have a problem?

DGRequiem

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Am I a hoader?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 04:53:48 AM »
I don't think anyone can be considered (or not considered) to be a hoarder with a simple statement like "I have over 1000 ponies".  Someone could have 10 ponies and be a hoarder.  Someone could have 2000 and not.  A collection doesn't make you a hoarder, and you sure as heck don't need to collect things to be a hoarder. 

If you're really concerned, see if you can schedule a meeting with a medical professional.  Even your primary care physician should be able to point you in the right direction if he/she thinks you are right to be concerned.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Am I a hoader?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 07:08:29 AM »
Sorry, but this is a WYP post and you currently do not have enough posts to access this feature of the site.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal