collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So im proposing to my guy on Valentines Day...... (UPDATES)  (Read 2993 times)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Re: So im proposing to my guy on Valentines Day...... (UPDATES)
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2015, 07:46:07 PM »
It looks great! I'm sure he'll love it :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline h1m3.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2015, 03:39:21 AM »
OH You go girl!  :biggrin: And very much good luck to you :). I get exited just by reading this thread :P. The dress looks fab and the ring is also cool! I'm sure he will love the ring and you proposal ;).

Good luck!!  :good:

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2015, 08:06:46 AM »
Mini update! So all my friends and us went to the mall and I showed him a ring identical in design to the one I got him, Zales sells a similar one, and I pointed it out and said, "so how do you like this one again?" and he replied, "its really cool!" and all 3 of my friends just looked at my guy and smiled! They all know that I got a ring for him, heehee secrets are fun! xD ALSO.....one of my friends named Jay, he told me on that day wait until later on in the night after 11pm to do it- and im suppossed to 'trust him on this.' Does my guy have something else planned!?? Weeeelll..... just in case my guy doesnt I am stiiiillll doing all of this! =D I went up to Victoria's Secret and got a fresh bottle of my favorite perfume and im getting my nails done in a few weeks!!! Eeeeeee im overly excited!  I also ordered my man a cute bowtie to match his new dress-up shirt he is getting as a fun extra! He is wearing a tuxedo on Valentines Day, and was going to go without a cute bowtie!!!?? Uh-uh! :P
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 08:08:31 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2015, 09:32:00 AM »
That dress is insanely pretty!  And man, it sounds like youre going to have a ton of fun :D

So exciting!

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2015, 12:37:29 PM »
I'm so excited for you! :D

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2015, 07:48:16 AM »
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! These butterflies!!!!!! I cant wait until dinner, i wil lbe SUPER busy today but I will try to add any news and progress as the day goes by. I have everything ready, hes taking me out for a surprise in Dallas and then im doing my hair, nails, then getting prepared (both physically and mentally) he loved his gifts and his cute little tie! He seems excited to wear it tonight.

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2015, 07:49:48 AM »
SQUEEEE!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2015, 07:56:20 AM »
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear how it all went down! :D

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2015, 10:46:38 AM »
Can't wait to hear about! :)

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2015, 02:59:04 PM »
So this morning my guy took me to the Dallas Aquarium!!! I was so excited that I actually vomited LOL I was also nervous and car-sick but pretty nervous. We took a nap, we just woke up and we are all dressed up!!! Pictures later! :,P

So we are on our way to the resturaunt, I have the ring box totally hidden in my bra part of my dress! xD LoL That way I can just pull him out to the middle of the floor, and whipit out fast LOL!!!! SQUEEEEEE ALMOST THERE! O____o I just realized I have no ideawat I want to order to eat! LOL. Make the butterflies stop guys!!!!!!

Post Merge: February 14, 2015, 04:41:19 PM

OMG YOU GUYS WONT GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! He is SO SNEAKY!!!!!!!

Ok. So this post is leaving off where we got to the resturaunt and went to the bathroom. I took a picture of me holding his ring all TEEHEE! LOL. I was about to post it on instagtam BUT someone outside the bathroom wanted to go so I didnt post the picture.
Here it is LOL.

So I come back, and sit down with Snuggles in the booth and all of a sudden....the waiter lights a candle in front of us! AWE! At this point I was SO neverous it slipped my mind on the way up what I wanted to eat. I just ordered a kid size cheese ravioli with rolls, something small in fear I would vomit again out of nervousness. So I eat and my stomach is hurting and I fart so I go to the bathroom, luckily no one was there. I come back out, and my honey asks for to-go boxes for our stuff and I slip my jacket on. All of a sudden.... he steps out of the booth and says, "take your right shoe off." Im like.... What!? But do it anyways. All of a sudden he pulls out one of my Cinderella shoes I jist bought the other day in front of me and LOL he was holding it backwards! He pulls something out of it.... OMFG IT WAS A RING!!!!!!!!!!!! A SILVER AND PINK RING! and nervously asks if I would marry him to renew our vows. I am in shock..... I just stand there and say, "omg omg omg.....ypur holding the shoe baclwards!' and the resturaunt people start laughing thwn I say "yes...!" in a Fluttershy voice and thwn he started to slip the shoe on. Keep in mind I have such little feet! He slipped it on after telling people it was a dize four and a lady asks us to show everyone the shoe. I slip my dress up and show off the slipper!!!! Then everyone started clapping and congradulating us. To my surprise... even MORE of a surprise at that, the adjacent table paid for our meal and the store owner gave us a free slice of tirasimu on the house!!! I was so shaky and nervous..... I stood up crying fpr a while and I said "Wait, Cole wait wait wait!" and hugged him. I said, "I wanted to do this later on but.... will you?" I pull out the ring box from inside my dress boob LOL and he just grabs it from me and slips it on. More clapping and cheering! We sat down and I tried to call my family bit no one picked up. I wa scrying and shaky still, so maybe it was for the better.

HERE IS THE RING OMG I F-ING LOVE IT!!!!

Post Merge: February 14, 2015, 04:46:46 PM

Its actually my DREAM ring too! I have always loved the princess diana style sapphire rings but of course for me I LOVE pink!!!! I have no idea where he got it but oh my gosh he knows me soooo well! Its actually a real pink sapphie with white sapphire around it. Sneaky sneaky man! Its perfect :biggrin:

Post Merge: February 14, 2015, 04:49:40 PM

So he actually LOVES his ring!!!! He teared up super super bad and I asked him if he recognizes it. He said it looked just like like the one at Zales! I said... maybe it is maybe it isnt!  :biggrin: he adores the Disney font engraving in the inside!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 04:49:40 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2015, 04:55:03 PM »
Oh my gosh, you two are adorable!! I am so happy reading through this, and you both popped the question! Too much cute, and Lordy, that is a beautiful ring!! Congratulations!!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2015, 05:26:03 PM »
Aww that is awesome and so sweet!
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2015, 05:33:03 PM »
Oh my goodness that is so sweet!!!  Congratulations!

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2015, 05:52:49 PM »
Oh that is just too cute!!! The ring he got you is beautiful. Congrats to you both!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2015, 06:07:12 PM »
The sweetness is giving me cavities. Huge congratulations to both of you, may you have a long and happy life together! ♥
Mimic on MLPTP

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal