collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sweetie Drops and Holly Dash  (Read 4857 times)

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
Re: Sweetie Drops and Holly Dash
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2015, 09:01:09 PM »
I have Bon Bon aka Sweetie Drops and Skywishes! I saw all the other Cutie Mark Magicsingles as well! I didnt think to check the purple Rainbow Power singles for Holly Dash, I could have walked by her! :(
I've been checking the Rainbow Power stuff just in case Holly Dash popped up. Nothing so far. >: Just CMM... My area hasn't gotten the new snow globe ponies, either. Has anyone seen Diamond mint/ Rarity or are those part of this weird lost waves, too?

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2015, 09:34:00 PM »
On my quest for new dolls (no dice) I saw Sunny Rays at my Target!! There was only one of her and no sign of any other new brushables. Same ol' tinsel-hair mane 6. But I have to admit I am shocked that we actually got a thing! Here! (We are often so slow to get anything new). So don't loose hope for her. Also, she was behind a Fluttershy, so make sure you check all the ponies on the pegs.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2015, 10:05:14 PM »
Theres a new Sunny Rays coming out too!? O.o I havnt seen any new Snowglobe ponies, only Luna and Celestia in my stores.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2015, 10:15:42 PM »
Probably Honey Rays, not Sunny.

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2015, 10:22:48 PM »
I went to 2 different Walmart within the pastime few days and the pony aisle is completely wiped out with the exception ofor those pop ponies and some tinsel haired ponies. Looks like they are making room for some new ponies. *crosses fingers*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2015, 06:05:32 AM »
I live so far away from TRU. I'm just giving in and ordering Honey Rays, Sweetie Drops, and Fashion Style Sunset Shimmer (since my Target doesn't have her) on Amazon.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2015, 01:01:44 PM »
I found Sweetie Drops today at TRU thankfully. I didn't want to hunt her down for too long. I also saw Honey Rays at Target as well as Equestria Girls Twilight with Spike and Pinkie Pie with Gummy.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2015, 01:43:07 PM »
I have Bon Bon aka Sweetie Drops and Skywishes! I saw all the other Cutie Mark Magicsingles as well! I didnt think to check the purple Rainbow Power singles for Holly Dash, I could have walked by her! :(

If you were to find Holly Dash, I'm pretty sure you'd be the first person in the US to have spotted her.  No one here has found her yet, so I think it's highly unlikely that she's in any of our stores.  :(

I did grab all but Skywishes for the Cutie Mark Magic singles last night, though! They only had one of each of the others left, but about 5 Skywishes so I figured I'll get her later.
Instagram / Want List

PNW0611

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2015, 05:51:08 PM »
I don't know if this information is useful to anyone, but I figured I'd share it. I can buy wholesale in the US and I can see that in a case of 12 Cutie Mark Magic Wave 1 figures there is only 1 Sweetie Drops, so she'll be hard to find. I'm kind of surprised she's not going for more on ebay and Amazon and is about the same price as the other, more available, ones.
In Wave 2 there is only 1 Sunset Shimmer, but she is a repeat from Wave 1, so shouldn't be scarce.
No Holly Dash in anything I'm able to see at this time.

Here is what each case contains:
wave 1
3x Twilight Sparkle
2x Applejack
2x Rainbow Dash
2x Sky Wishes
2x Sunset Shimmer
1x Sweetie Drops
wave 2
3x Pinkie Pie
2x Rainbow Dash
2x Twilight Sparkle
2x Fluttershy
2x Flower Wishes
1x Sunset Shimmer

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2015, 06:30:38 PM »

I don't know if this information is useful to anyone, but I figured I'd share it. I can buy wholesale in the US and I can see that in a case of 12 Cutie Mark Magic Wave 1 figures there is only 1 Sweetie Drops, so she'll be hard to find. I'm kind of surprised she's not going for more on ebay and Amazon and is about the same price as the other, more available, ones.
In Wave 2 there is only 1 Sunset Shimmer, but she is a repeat from Wave 1, so shouldn't be scarce.

wave 1
3x Twilight Sparkle
2x Applejack
2x Rainbow Dash
2x Sky Wishes
2x Sunset Shimmer
1x Sweetie Drops
wave 2
3x Pinkie Pie
2x Rainbow Dash
2x Twilight Sparkle
2x Fluttershy
2x Flower Wishes
1x Sunset Shimmer

I thought wave 2 was supposed to include Rarity? She has an Amazon listing after all.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2015, 07:42:07 PM »

wave 1
3x Twilight Sparkle
2x Applejack
2x Rainbow Dash
2x Sky Wishes
2x Sunset Shimmer
1x Sweetie Drops
wave 2
3x Pinkie Pie
2x Rainbow Dash
2x Twilight Sparkle
2x Fluttershy
2x Flower Wishes
1x Sunset Shimmer

Wow only 1 Sweetie Drops out of 12 ponies?  First time we're getting non-main ponies in a new line and the new ones are slightly shortpacked... Why do we need three Pinkie Pies? or Twilight Sparkles?  Also, Flower Wishes?! I already have her from the "Favorite's" set of her but it's awesome she's getting another release! Also, isn't Cheerilee supposed to be getting a CMM toy? She's in a third wave perhaps?

PNW0611

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2015, 08:09:00 PM »
I don't know about Rarity and Cheerilee, I'm just sharing what I'm able to see from my wholesaler. Maybe there's more that they aren't carrying that other retailers can get. Didn't mean to make things confusing, was just trying to help people to pick up scarce ones when they can.
Oh wait, I think Rarity is just a large one? The ones I mentioned are the small ones.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 08:10:45 PM by PNW0611 »

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2015, 08:54:50 PM »
Also, isn't Cheerilee supposed to be getting a CMM toy? She's in a third wave perhaps?
Are you thinking of the Rainbow Power Cheerilee, aka "Cheerio", who never made it to the US?

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2015, 08:58:35 PM »
Also, isn't Cheerilee supposed to be getting a CMM toy? She's in a third wave perhaps?
Are you thinking of the Rainbow Power Cheerilee, aka "Cheerio", who never made it to the US?
Target  has the next Rainbow Power  wave with Cheerilee (TAF Neon hair  ) along with  Pinkie,Fluttershy and RD, the rest of this wave is Rarity and Holy Dash  but they are not out yet.
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2015, 09:13:01 PM »
I don't know about Rarity and Cheerilee, I'm just sharing what I'm able to see from my wholesaler. Maybe there's more that they aren't carrying that other retailers can get. Didn't mean to make things confusing, was just trying to help people to pick up scarce ones when they can.
Oh wait, I think Rarity is just a large one? The ones I mentioned are the small ones.

There is an Amazon listing for a brushable sized CMM Rarity. But the weird thing is its the only one that doesn’t have an image. I really just want a set of TAF Mane 6 that match. The Rainbow TAF are missing AJ and the CMM TAF are just different enough that they don't match.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal