collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sweetie Drops and Holly Dash  (Read 4816 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Sweetie Drops and Holly Dash
« on: January 03, 2015, 08:03:06 AM »
I am just wondering if either of these has been spotted inside the USA yet? I am eager for some new G4 brushables!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Sweetie Drops and Holly Dash
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 08:45:23 AM »
I think Sweetie Drops is only popping up else where at the moment but I have seen a couple of FB posts having found Holly Dash but it seems to be limited right now. Hopefully other people can give you more accuracy.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 10:04:10 AM »
Sorry, misread...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:59:27 AM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 11:48:35 AM »
I haven't seen or heard of either of them being found in stores in the US yet.
All I've heard about those two is that
Sweetie Drops was listed on Amazon recently
 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ND0046Y/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2MDCC6DQCJIPE&coliid=I2UCC3HF099SMJ
Her price seems high for being offered by Amazon though :/ (Honey Rays was listed the same time as well.)
Holly Dash was listed as "coming soon" on hasbrotoyshop for like 1/2 a day a couple weeks ago then disappeared since.
I hope they show in stores soon. I'm very eager for them too. I also want Diamond Mint.
I got tired of waiting for Octavia to show up and ordered her online recently. New ponies are taking too long!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 11:52:44 AM »
Yeah, I agree. These new ponies are taking a while. It's been a dry spell for G4 for me and I am happy some new brushables are finally being made. That's why I am so eager for these to be found in my area.
My Wishlist

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 12:42:16 PM »
We won't be getting both at the same time tho. Holly Dash is from the second Rainbow Power series while Sweetie Drops is from Cutie Mark Magic. I'm actually still a little worried they are planning on skipping the second series of Rainbow Power in the US and going straight to CMM.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 12:51:54 PM »
We won't be getting both at the same time tho. Holly Dash is from the second Rainbow Power series while Sweetie Drops is from Cutie Mark Magic. I'm actually still a little worried they are planning on skipping the second series of Rainbow Power in the US and going straight to CMM.

Its probably not Hasbro skipping a wave...its retailers which will miss what is coming into distribution centres.

Out of curiosity if you have playful singles on shelves right now what wave are they?
Loa is my love god!

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 01:10:02 PM »

Its probably not Hasbro skipping a wave...its retailers which will miss what is coming into distribution centres.

Out of curiosity if you have playful singles on shelves right now what wave are they?

Right now we have the tinsel hair Rainbowfied ones and a few of the mask ones. And also those cheap bagged ones.

I'm worried the port strike caused Hasbro to redirect all the TAF Rainbow Power singles to other countries and by the time they will send any new ones into the US they will all be Cutie Mark Magic ones. I'm also worried that's what happened with snowglobe Twily and Cadence and FS AJ and Daisy.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 01:15:28 PM by Wardah »

Av by Moonflower.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 01:31:56 PM »
Hmm.....when I get paid on the 15th I may have to ask an Arena member here to pick me up a Holly Dash. I'm worried she may not show up here too.
My Wishlist

Offline amazonarabian

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 01:59:41 PM »
I asked the toy lady at Target about new ponies, and she said that they're getting new stock in this coming week and trying to replace the ponies they currently have.  Everything on her pony shelves was going to the clearance aisle to let in new things, so I'm crossing my fingers!
Thank you, brightberry, for my lovely avi.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2015, 03:06:14 PM »

Right now we have the tinsel hair Rainbowfied ones and a few of the mask ones. And also those cheap bagged ones.

I'm worried the port strike caused Hasbro to redirect all the TAF Rainbow Power singles to other countries and by the time they will send any new ones into the US they will all be Cutie Mark Magic ones. I'm also worried that's what happened with snowglobe Twily and Cadence and FS AJ and Daisy.

Unfortunately its more likely that because you still have playful singles on shelves they may wait out selling those before they stock more. Thats the main problem when a line has wave releases - for retailers they are the same product so why buy more if the shelves are still full of what they consider the same item. :( The US gets the bulk of the line so more to clear through before new waves hit; outside the US we tend to get smaller quantities to stores which means we have more chance of seeing all waves at some point.

Loa is my love god!

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2015, 03:21:05 PM »

Unfortunately its more likely that because you still have playful singles on shelves they may wait out selling those before they stock more. Thats the main problem when a line has wave releases - for retailers they are the same product so why buy more if the shelves are still full of what they consider the same item. :( The US gets the bulk of the line so more to clear through before new waves hit; outside the US we tend to get smaller quantities to stores which means we have more chance of seeing all waves at some point.
Yeah but they have restocked several times since Holly Dash has been spotted outside the US. It's just each time they restocked it was with the same or sometimes even earlier ponies like they had to dig in the warehouse to find something to put on the shelves.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2015, 03:48:13 PM »
It sounds like someone over-ordered on the ponies  :( If they refuse to clearance them (and I've been in toy shops here that still have wedding and riding along singles because they are apparently refusing to reduce them to clear to order in more stock), then they may just sit there.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2015, 04:27:26 PM »
They never clearance here either - we still have FS Shiny and Cadence for $28! It's been sitting there for YEARS! The same rarity carousel sat there for 3 & 1/2 years before it got damaged and clearanced, for like 15% off. Really? MLP week got rid of all the tinsel brushables, but we still have masked ones and the first rainbow power wave junking the place up - if anyone is desperate for them (shipping is pricey, but I'm happy to decard), especially Cheerilee, let me know!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline MorningGlorysParadise82

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2015, 09:47:38 PM »
I hope the midwest gets Holly soon! I only collect the new characters, although I am making an exception for the ACTUAL rainbow haired Mane Six. And my Walmarts and Targets STILL have the tinsel hair and masked singles in....I haven't even seen the "snowglobe" ponies yet...
Live as though the world is as it should be, to show what it can be.
Want List/My Ponydex/Ref.sheet

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal