collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So, the deal with the Castle in Ponyville  (Read 267 times)

Flutterfan

• Trade Count: (0)
So, the deal with the Castle in Ponyville
« on: December 29, 2014, 12:46:11 PM »
Just a curious question about the castle in G3 Ponyville. Where did it come from? I read the backstory and all it says is "Baby Pink Sunsparkle is like a little sis to the others in Ponyville". All I see in the G3 serials is that it is a place that the ponies have celebrations and parties in. It only gets any extensive use when Wysteria is crowned princess by Spike and is later used as Spike's home. Spike even says that they are under a castle which means that he once was in the castle before he went to sleep for 1000 years. So, what do you think is up with the castle? Was there once a royal family in Ponyville? Did Spike build the castle? And is Wysteria related to the old family 1000 years ago?

Offline SilverHorsey

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I am made of horses and ponies!
    • View Profile
Re: So, the deal with the Castle in Ponyville
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 12:54:32 PM »
There is no story about it, at least I don't know any, but it would be great to read toughts from others :biggrin:
Formerly known as bigmylittleponyfan

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: So, the deal with the Castle in Ponyville
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 06:40:57 PM »
I always thought of it as like many of the castles we have now - years and years ago they were perhaps lived in my royalty or nobility but now they have become either ruins or in the case here Ponyvilles community centre where events are held!

As to an official story, I think Spike and Wysteria come closest to hinting at it being an actual royal castle.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal