collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's talk perfumes!  (Read 3421 times)

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk perfumes!
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2015, 12:16:23 PM »
I also like some of the more cheap scents.....such as Bed Bath and Beyond's Winter Apple and Victoria's Secret "Secret Crush".

Bath & Body Works has a scent called "Winter Candy Apple" that they sell during the fall each year. I like that lotion.

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2015, 12:59:31 PM »
I loooooove Thierry Mugler Angel. :)

I think this one is my next to buy.  I LOVE it.  I really hate the smell of Alien though, which is a shame because I think the bottle is really freaking cool.

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2015, 07:30:00 PM »
I adore perfume, but my mom dislikes it so I rarely wear it. My favorite is Avon's Cranberry Cinnamon spray, it's sweet but not overwhelming.
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 04:34:06 AM »
I am very curious to try Escadas new perfume. I love sandalwood.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 06:24:12 AM »
I also like some of the more cheap scents.....such as Bed Bath and Beyond's Winter Apple and Victoria's Secret "Secret Crush".

Bath & Body Works has a scent called "Winter Candy Apple" that they sell during the fall each year. I like that lotion.

That's what I meant LOL. I always get the name wrong. :lol:
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2015, 01:08:52 AM »
My signature is Mircale by Lancome its one of the only scents I don't get sick of.. I also use GArmani Diamonds at the moment, in the spare room is Vera Wang Princess, Dior Addict (still haven't gotten through this one) that apple shaped one can't remember who even makes it still on my first bottle. Some friends bought me Scarlet Johannsens fragrance like 4 yrs ago but it gives me a headache :P
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2015, 03:04:41 AM »
My mom hates perfumes. Anytime she's out in public and someone has perfume on she gets really stressed out, because it gives her headaches.

Needless to say, perfume never became a thing for me... Even though I like some of them. Once I was out with friends and we went to Victoria's Secret and they bought me a kind... I think it was "Love Spell"? I loved the smell of it, but because of my mom I can't wear the stuff.  :sad:

There's also a chance that they could give me headaches, too... My mom and I are very alike.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

galaxystardust

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2015, 05:22:37 AM »
DKNY Red Delicious is my signature scent. But it's been discontinued  :cry: So I have to find a new signature...
I really like DKNY Pink Delicious, Britney Spears Circus Fantasy and Gwen Stefani "G" so I might make one of those my new signature when my last bottle of Red runs out

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2015, 07:30:43 AM »
My mom hates perfumes. Anytime she's out in public and someone has perfume on she gets really stressed out, because it gives her headaches.

Needless to say, perfume never became a thing for me... Even though I like some of them. Once I was out with friends and we went to Victoria's Secret and they bought me a kind... I think it was "Love Spell"? I loved the smell of it, but because of my mom I can't wear the stuff.  :sad:

There's also a chance that they could give me headaches, too... My mom and I are very alike.

Sorry to hear that your mom dislike perfumes!! And yes, Victorias Secret has the Love Spell scent, the cherry blossom and peach goodness! One of my personal favorites, it makes my guy crazy! He loves when I wear that one!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:33:25 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2015, 11:40:21 AM »
Love perfume!!! My current obsession is "Oh! Lola" by Marc Jacobs. But I also love the new Marc Jacobs Daisy Dreams as well.

As for mists and such, you can never go wrong with pretty in pink or pure seduction from Victoria's Secret.

Offline CleverCanadian

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.AtasCosita.net
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2015, 01:46:48 PM »
I can't wear most perfume, it makes me itch like nobodies business.

HOWEVER,

I've found the stuff at Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab is perfect.  I really urge those who have issues to check them out. :) 

The two from them that I'm usually wearing are Smokestack and The Antikythera Mechanism.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2015, 02:18:35 PM »
So the store I work at just got the new Lady Gaga perfume and it stinks >.< The selling line is "for the adventurous woman and the man that loves her"
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Truly

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2015, 07:19:56 AM »
I can't wear heavy perfumes or deodorants especially, but one brand that has DELICIOUS scents and doesn't affect my asthma is Choose Chi Chi eau de parfum, so I usually smell like peaches and mangoes, roses, and other sweet delightful things!
But I do recommend this to those than are sensitive like myself, and those that like to hear "oh my god you smell delicious!"

thundercloud

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2015, 08:32:35 AM »
not perfume but wanted to join in.....lol.. I wear Terre D'Hermes, Issey Miyake L'eau d'issey or JohnPaul Gaultier, Le Male. For night time, just now its Viktor Rolf, spice bomb....and in December Calvin kline, Obsession..been wearing it every December since the late 80s. :)

Offline pinkaurora

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2015, 09:20:54 AM »
Marc Jacobs Dot- I received it a couple years ago for Christmas and love it.

I guess I would be considered a big fan of Juicy Couture seeing as I own the following. . .
Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy- I purchased for my self
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur- I purchased for my self and also redeemed a sephora sent certificate for a bottle
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir- I purchased for myself this Christmas
I would LOVE to get my hands on Juicy Couture Gold

Ralph Lauren cool- (pink bottle ) I have had this one for a while not sure if they still make it, but its such a "cool" crisp , clean and refreshing scent
Estee Lauder Modern Muse- I received not last Christmas, but the one before. I like the bow on the bottle lol
Victorias secret love spell- I have been wearing this since it first made its apperance on the shelf lol

I also like Prada Candy,Gucci Flora (mandarin), Wold love Juicy Gold, there's a Taylor Swift my mom wears that I like and a DKNY be delicious that she wears (I think it's the pink).

As far as scents go for men, (The ones I remember anyways) . . . I have found that I like the smell of are Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio ,Clinique Happy for Men, and joop cologne (like a pinkish purple), There was also one by Usher that I thought smelled nice and probably a hand full of others I don't remember the name or brand.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal