collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I need a few PCs (All four Gens)  (Read 852 times)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I need a few PCs (All four Gens)
« on: December 13, 2014, 12:25:01 PM »
So I've decided my room looks too much like a toy store, so I'm going to thin out some of my collection. I'll just need some help with pricing. I still need to go through my G1s to see which ones I'm willing to let go of, but I figured I'd start first with my G4s and a few other things.

First up would be my Petites:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Obviously, they're not in great condition. Well, the first two are in good shape, but the pearly ones have a lot of the paint rubbed off, same with the blue one with yellow hair.

Next up is my fashion style ponies: (All are loose since I'm not a MIB collector)
- Black Tie Pinkie Pie - she's the Target exclusive FS Pinkie in the black & pink dress with the black headband. She's missing her shoes.
- Luna - she's the first version with glitter on her horn and cutie mark from the Target exclusive set with Celestia. She doesn't have any of her accessories and I've removed the tinsel.
- Twilight - she's the original release version. I don't have any of her accessories and she's had a slight haircut.
- Fluttershy - original release and has all her accessories except for the basket & bunny. Her hair's been slightly trimmed in the front because she came with a huge knot in her hair that I had no choice but to cut out. It's maybe an inch shorter, probably less. It's been a long time since I did it, so I don't remember how much I cut exactly.
- Rarity - first release. She's complete as far as I know.
- Rainbow Dash - She doesn't have any of her accessories and has her hair cut into a bob.
- Pinkie Pie - original release. She has all her accessories.
- SDCC Bubbles - I don't have her box. I haven't decided to sell for sure, but I figured I'd include her in the price check.

I can get photos of them if it will make a difference, I just can't today since I'm watching my toddler niece and it's too hard to set up and take photos with her around.

Also, I need prices on the following:

- Quick Twilight Sparkle (loose)
- Funko Pop! Fluttershy
- Ploomette (international release with normal pegasus wings)
- Luna (regular pegasus size with glittery symbols from Target. She has her tinsel removed)
- Sweetie Swirl
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 12:42:40 AM by ShortyBoo »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: I need a few PCs
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 02:00:01 PM »
A lot of the G4s you have listed there still sit around their retail value - mainly because of repeat (or near repeat) releases but some of them are still pretty sought after. 

- Quick Twilight Sparkle (loose) - $15
- Funko Pop! Fluttershy - retail value
- Ploomette (international release with normal pegasus wings) - $20
- Luna (regular pegasus size with glittery symbols from Target. She has her tinsel removed) - I honestly am not certain how much having her tinsel removed and therefore not her original version will affect her, for me thats quite an issue but some people
- Sweetie Swirl - $12

Loose Fashion Style
- Black Tie Pinkie Pie - she's the Target exclusive FS Pinkie in the black & pink dress with the black headband. She's missing her shoes - $8
- Luna - she's the first version with glitter on her horn and cutie mark from the Target exclusive set with Celestia. She doesn't have any of her accessories and I've removed the tinsel - $6
- Twilight - she's the original release version. I don't have any of her accessories and she's had a slight haircut - $5
- Fluttershy - original release and has all her accessories except for the basket & bunny. Her hair's been slightly trimmed in the front because she came with a huge knot in her hair that I had no choice but to cut out. It's maybe an inch shorter, probably less. It's been a long time since I did it, so I don't remember how much I cut exactly - $12
- Rarity - first release. She's complete as far as I know - $12
- Rainbow Dash - She doesn't have any of her accessories and has her hair cut into a bob - $5
- Pinkie Pie - original release. She has all her accessories. - $8
- SDCC Bubbles - I don't have her box. I haven't decided to sell for sure, but I figured I'd include her in the price check - $70-75

Petites:
Pony Parade - $4-5 when minty, you ll need to go down in price depending on their issues
Pretty n Pearly - $7-8 when minty, again with downing on price with problems
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Re: I need a few PCs (G1 & G4)
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 02:57:09 PM »
Pony Parade petites - $2-4 (these ones are relatively plentiful)
Pearly petites - when mint I would put them at $5-6, but rubs on them will bring the price down a bit.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 04:31:35 PM »
Thanks. I'll add the G1s and G3s I'm planning to sell for PCs tomorrow. I just need to get some pictures taken.

robinharper

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 12:02:25 PM »
The "petites" are adorable!   :biggrin:  Very cute.

Hugs
  Robin

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I need a few PCs (All four Gens)
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 12:04:43 AM »
Ok, I went through the rest of the ponies I'm planning to sell. I have photos of them and can post them if it will make much difference in the PC, but it's a lot of photos, so I figured I'd first try just describing them. Again, all are loose since I don't collect MIB.

G1:
- Baby Blossom: She has two tiny black dots above her right eye, (maybe pen?) but otherwise I don't see any issues with her.
- Baby Cotton Candy: No issues I can see.
- Baby Firefly: Her right eye has a paint rub in the center of the pupil and she has what looks to be a paint splatter near her right symbol. It appears to be a factory error since it's the same blue sparkly paint.
- Baby Moondancer: She's slightly off-white, has just a bit of glitter loss and has some ingrained dirt at the tip of one of her ears.
- Baby Noddins: Her neck is a bit loose and she has what looks to be a small black pen mark on her nose.
- Baby Quackers: She's off-white, has some slight rubbing to her symbols, dry hair and rubs on her tooth & left pupil.
- Fizzy: Her eye coating is wearing off and her symbols are a bit light.
- Flower Dream: No issues that I can see.
- Little Giggles: No issues I can see.
- Quackers: Off-white body, small brown spot on display side rear leg, eye coating mostly gone and frizzy hair.
- Ringlet: Some small rubs on the paint on her wings and her hair is slightly frizzy.
- Seashell: She has tiny white paint splatters all over her back, a few small indents that make it look like she was stabbed with a sharp pencil and she has initials in marker on her feet. Her tail is also pretty frizzy.
- Sniffles & Snookums: The purple haired one has one symbol on one side that's slightly faded. That string that attaches the mittens together is faded slightly at the top center on the right side. Other than that, they look good.

G2:
- Sundancer: She looks good and her mechanism still works.
- Clever Clover: I don't see any flaws on him at all.

G3:
- Flower Flash
- Fluttershy (she's the first version)
- Lolligiggle
- Skywishes (I'm pretty sure she's the first release)
- Tea Lily (she has a small scratch, about 1cm long near her tail that was there when I bought her)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 12:42:55 AM by ShortyBoo »

Offline h1m3.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 02:02:56 AM »
G1:
- Baby Blossom -  6$
- Baby Cotton Candy: - 6$
- Baby Firefly: - 8$
- Baby Moondancer: -8$
- Baby Noddins: 7$
- Baby Quackers: 9$
- Fizzy: 12$
- Flower Dream 12$
- Little Giggles: 9$
- Quackers: 11$
- Ringlet: 14$ (she has been sold little higher than usual)
- Seashell: 9$
- Sniffles & Snookums: 9$ both

G2:
- Sundancer: 7$
- Clever Clover: 7$

These are average prices that I think they are worth :). In auctions they could go higher or less.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 02:47:34 AM »
Thanks everyone. I think between these and current eBay prices, I have a good idea of what to list everything at.

robinharper

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 06:02:42 AM »
Can we get pics from the G1 Pony's?  Or a link to your ebay page?  Thanks

Hugs
   Robin

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 11:47:06 AM »
The ponies, including photos are all up now on my sales thread. The link is in my sig.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 04:07:32 PM »
G1:
- Baby Blossom: She has two tiny black dots above her right eye, (maybe pen?) but otherwise I don't see any issues with her - $3
- Baby Cotton Candy: No issues I can see. - $5 - assuming still nice pink hair
- Baby Firefly: Her right eye has a paint rub in the center of the pupil and she has what looks to be a paint splatter near her right symbol. It appears to be a factory error since it's the same blue sparkly paint - $5
- Baby Moondancer: She's slightly off-white, has just a bit of glitter loss and has some ingrained dirt at the tip of one of her ears. - with no age marks $8-10
- Baby Noddins: Her neck is a bit loose and she has what looks to be a small black pen mark on her nose - $3
- Baby Quackers: She's off-white, has some slight rubbing to her symbols, dry hair and rubs on her tooth & left pupil - with no age marks $10-12.
- Fizzy: Her eye coating is wearing off and her symbols are a bit light - $10-12 when minty, with the minor issues $8.
- Flower Dream: No issues that I can see - $5
- Little Giggles: No issues I can see - $7-8
- Quackers: Off-white body, small brown spot on display side rear leg, eye coating mostly gone and frizzy hair - $10
- Ringlet: Some small rubs on the paint on her wings and her hair is slightly frizzy - $12-14 normally, its going to depend on how much rubbing to her wings but perhaps $8-10
- Seashell: She has tiny white paint splatters all over her back, a few small indents that make it look like she was stabbed with a sharp pencil and she has initials in marker on her feet. Her tail is also pretty frizzy - $10 normally but she still tends to sell ok when she has minor issues as long as she is not discoloured or faded in body - perhaps $6
- Sniffles & Snookums: The purple haired one has one symbol on one side that's slightly faded. That string that attaches the mittens together is faded slightly at the top center on the right side. Other than that, they look good - $12-14

G2:
- Sundance: She looks good and her mechanism still works - $4
- Clever Clover: I don't see any flaws on him at all - $10-12

G3:
- Flower Flash - $3
- Fluttershy (she's the first version) - $3
- Lolligiggle - $3
- Skywishes (I'm pretty sure she's the first release) - $3
- Tea Lily (she has a small scratch, about 1cm long near her tail that was there when I bought her) - $6
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal