collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Having an awesome day!!!! let's celebrate the little things!  (Read 3375 times)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Having an awesome day!!!! let's celebrate the little things!
« on: December 11, 2014, 03:15:35 PM »
ok. so the day started off with James Riley, one of my favorite authors commenting on one of my post of facebook.

squealed so much i scared the dog.
then i found out that he has a signing with Brandon Mull in Chicago in Jan.
TOTALLY GOING!!
it will be a long drive but definitely worth it!!

next at verizon i found out about a device called delphie connect or something like it that will track you care etc. anyway i want one. the number of nightmares i have about my car getting stolen has increased and the cost is affordable.
woot!!

finally i went to chipotle and paid for the guy after me. it was so much fun hearing the "oh she did?" as i walked the door it made my day.

now i get to work, while finishing one of my favorite books and finally starting the next harry potter when this one is done. feeling pretty stink good!

we have a whole forum dedicated to what's going wrong in our lives.

tell me something good that's happening in yours. lets celebrate the little things.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 03:33:53 PM by rosierjay »

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Having an awesome day!!!! let's celebrate the little things!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 03:48:49 PM »
Yay!  That's awesome about your favorite author!

Today I had a good ride on my horse and tomorrow it's my birthday and I'm also going out to dinner with some of my friends and I'm super excited.  So those are my happy things  ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 04:35:13 PM »
Happy Birthday!!!
that sounds like an amazing way to celebrate!!

kittyberry

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 06:04:56 PM »
oh my gosh i love this thread! i'm naturally pessimistic and have really been trying to work on my thought process recently, so i really appreciate all this positivity  :lovey: it sounds like everyone has had a really great day judging by the birthday celebrations, acts of kindnesss, and book related fun.

i'll join the party and mention that my final exams are finally over!! i'm actually working on my last online lab assignment right now that i have to turn in by midnight, and then i'll have finished this semester  :frolic:. for the first time, i'm actually sort of pround of what i've accomplished. i kicked my heavy course load's butt, joined my school's IHSA equestrian team, and have not only been introduced to the field of research, but now have a part in my professor's own research regarding anxiety/stress in the hpa axis of rats in response to nicotine/mecamylamine administration. sorry for getting on a bit of a tangent, but i don't know, i feel like i might have actually found something i'd want for a career and it's terrifying and exciting all at the same time  :drunk:

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 06:51:30 PM »

i'll join the party and mention that my final exams are finally over!! i'm actually working on my last online lab assignment right now that i have to turn in by midnight, and then i'll have finished this semester  :frolic:. for the first time, i'm actually sort of pround of what i've accomplished. i kicked my heavy course load's butt, joined my school's IHSA equestrian team, and have not only been introduced to the field of research, but now have a part in my professor's own research regarding anxiety/stress in the hpa axis of rats in response to nicotine/mecamylamine administration. sorry for getting on a bit of a tangent, but i don't know, i feel like i might have actually found something i'd want for a career and it's terrifying and exciting all at the same time  :drunk:
that is such a good feeling!! congrats!!
and don't you love it when something you try ignites a passion in you. that is so great!
that is indeed something to celebrate

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 06:55:00 PM »
I watch Christmas Hamtaro today. And Christmas Ponies. Now I'm watching Christmas Dragons.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 07:07:43 PM »
I have had a pretty good day as well. My husband passed 2 of his hardest finals today so we are very happy about that. Then I took my daughter and got her Christmas pictures done which was tiring but turned out adorable as always. Then we took her to Build a Bear to make Clarice (as her prize for behaving during pictures). Which I love doing because I love BAB just as much as she does :lol: And then to end the day perfectly....we walked over to the FYE store and I found my very first Funko glitter just sitting right there on the shelf. Was even happier when I looked at the receipt and saw it was only 9.09.

I can't remember the last time I have had such a good day. I don't really get out of the house that much so today has been a treat for me to get out and spend time with my family. I am sitting here and drinking some wine right now and couldn't be happier. :biggrin:

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 07:53:36 PM »
I just started trying to get in better shape, eating healthier, shedding extra pounds and feeling better. I've been at it for 15 days now and I've already shed 11.2 lbs :cheer:

Offline amazonarabian

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 08:01:01 PM »
I love this idea!  We need to celebrate more! :cheer:  I mean, complaining is way fun, but this is fun for everyone!

First off, RJ, yayyy!  I bet you were so excited to have him comment!  More deets, though, please.  What did he say?  Was he shirtless?  I bet he was shirtless.   :smug:
And why am I never at Chipotle when you are??  I know you made his day.

Secondly, HG, happy birthday!   :party:  You should bring your horse a carrotcake cupcake to celebrate with you.  And your friends should totally buy your dinner!  Pick somewhere pricey!  They probably owe you  ;)

Thirdly, KB, good for you!  Finals can really take it out of you, and I'm so happy you're on the path to your future happiness.  Also, do your rats prefer menthols or regulars?   :wonder:

Quadly!  Kaoskat, Christmas movies are the best!   :xmas:  And yet I have seen NONE of the ones you are watching!  I feel like such a scrooge!  I'll get on that.  I've been wating to break out Eight Crazy Nights for SO long!  Just waiting on the snow, I guess.   :snow:

Cincoly, Gloomy, your day sounds fantastic!  I have never even been inside a BAB!  It's probably because I'm not very good sitting still for pictures.   :joy:  I hope you are sharing the wine with your husband.  Sounds like he's earned some after all that studying like a rockstar!   :read:

Penultimately, MikeyG, holy crap!  You must be working your tookus of to lose that much!   :dropjaw:  You should be so proud of yourself!  Starting out is never easy.  But wow, you've already been kicking some caloric ass.  Well done!

Lastly, today I had an amazing Arena member from Sweden help me find and get into contact with a magazine that has an article and pictures of me and my dogs!  I can't read it, but they spelled my name right and my dogs look awwweeeeeesome!     :grouphug

Yayy, us!
Thank you, brightberry, for my lovely avi.

Offline Thrice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I drop science.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 08:49:00 PM »
I have a warm kitty at my feet and I'm getting married next year! Also, thai food will soon arrive at our house. :)

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2014, 06:07:20 AM »
I'm 19 weeks pregnant and I've just found out I'm having a healthy baby boy  :) I had wanted a girl but it doesn't really matter. I can't wait to go shopping for baby clothes after Christmas  :)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2014, 07:18:07 AM »
It's Friday! Yay!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2014, 08:34:09 AM »
Sounds like you're having an awesome day, and this is a great idea for a thread! Viva la celebration! :D

I've managed to line up two job interviews today, the first half of my tattoo-in-progress has finished healing (now ready for lovely colours!) and finally found Bill Bailey's 'Part Troll' show on DVD, so I'm a very happy camper indeed!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2014, 10:19:47 AM »
I fianlly get to do a swap with Rosier! ^^  and i  mamanged to get   two fantasy fillys  i've been  after for awhile  from shelti!  AND  i  managed to get a replacement    Lavender dream castle for the one we lost int he   move to florida!!!  *faints*  :frolic: :frolic: :heart: :heart: :heart:  AND a  meagans place recently!! not to mention i'm getting   two more of hte comic con ponys i'm missing! (possibly  3)  and i go the CUTEST little  card  yesterday!! along with a beautiful drawing that is goingin a frame and on my wall!!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2014, 11:06:11 AM »
Welp, im continuing to try to organize and get everything ready--though it will still be a few days yet o.o

My sister came home from college--yay :)

And slowly things are starting to pull together

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal