collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RESOLVED! Advice about eBay purchase  (Read 593 times)

Offline buddyboymama

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
RESOLVED! Advice about eBay purchase
« on: December 05, 2014, 07:54:58 AM »
On December 3, I did a BIN on a lot of Dollymix ponies and paid immediately. My eBay app, Paypal, and my bank all show that the payment has been completed. I never received an update on my order, so imagine my surprise when I saw the lot was relisted yesterday. The seller has 100% positive feedback, so I don't want to accuse them of anything. Maybe they have more than one set?Should I be concerned at this point? If I should contact the seller, how should I word it?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:24:18 PM by buddyboymama »

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Advice about eBay purchase
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 08:05:29 AM »
I would assume the seller has multiples of the same item. I did a BIN on a few items over the last couple days and have gotten the same the seller has relisted this item. Have you looked in your purchase history to see if there is a tracking number with your item? If not, it doesn't hurt to ask the seller when they are planning to ship. I would just ask it like that and say you just want to be on the lookout for your mail. A seller shouldn't take offense to you asking a question. If there isn't a tracking number I would wait until tomorrow to ask about it though since you just bought the auction two days ago.

Offline buddyboymama

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Advice about eBay purchase
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 02:23:48 PM »
Thanks for the advice, and it's a good thing I followed it. I decided to wait until tomorrow to contact the seller, and I just received a notification that it has been shipped. The newer listing is still up, so she must just have multiple sets. It's my Christmas gift to myself. :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: RESOLVED! Advice about eBay purchase
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 04:51:16 AM »
:hug:  I'm glad it turned out to be a false alarm and you'll be getting your ponies  :hug:  I would have been worried too but people do sometimes have multiple lots of the same things so if something like this happens it is always best to contact the seller and check  :bigups:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: RESOLVED! Advice about eBay purchase
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 05:24:30 AM »
I am glad it was just a matter of them having several sets. What a nice Christmas present to yourself though!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal