collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: mlp pop  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
Re: mlp pop
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2014, 09:26:14 AM »
So basically, if YOU want more brushable ponies- you should contact Target/Toysrus/Kmart (or whatever store you shop at, or all of them) and tell them that you would like to buy more ponies.  I happen to know personally that the stores pay a LOT of attention to customer requests/complaints that are put in writing...

I honestly think this is a great idea. I know there was a petition once to try and persuade Hasbro into making more brushables, but what if we
organized that sort of mass want-giving in the form of emails, phone calls etc? I think if we all contacted the pony hotspot stores together, they
may pay more attention.

We could organize a day or two for emails and letters, make a big post about it so everybody knows! Hey, we could even get other pony collecting
communities (i.e. MLPTP) to get in on it. It's worth a shot, right? :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 09:46:45 AM »
So basically, if YOU want more brushable ponies- you should contact Target/Toysrus/Kmart (or whatever store you shop at, or all of them) and tell them that you would like to buy more ponies.  I happen to know personally that the stores pay a LOT of attention to customer requests/complaints that are put in writing...

Huh.  I didn't know it worked that way, but I'm glad to hear it.  Maybe it's time to start contacting some stores...
Instagram / Want List

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 09:50:20 AM »
The problem is the shelves are clogged with the Rainbow Power tinsel hair Mane 6 (and sometimes even the Masquerade singles). There are listings online for new brushables but I've yet to see Rainbow Power Holly Dash or Cheerilee on the shelves.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2014, 12:15:48 PM »
I'm not so sure about that, although there are definitely less FS size.
Well, we've got upcoming Daisy Dreams, Coco Pommel, and Sunset Shimmer fashion styles, whereas before they've only been main characters and princesses, so... maybe?

And on the playful pony side, the current and upcoming crops do include Princess Sterling, Princess Gold Lily, Honey Rays, Diamond Mint, Holly Dash, Sweetie Drops, Octavia, Photo Finish, Nurse Redheart, and Buttonbelle, which isn't nothing.

Online Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2014, 12:32:31 PM »

Huh.  I didn't know it worked that way, but I'm glad to hear it.  Maybe it's time to start contacting some stores...

I think we need to also contact Barnes, Toysrus, Target and Walmart to pick up more old Funko ponies, and new exclusives.

For Sale Wants

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2014, 02:20:46 PM »

I think we need to also contact Barnes, Toysrus, Target and Walmart to pick up more old Funko ponies, and new exclusives.

A very good idea- that is what Funko would like people to do-  they would love for those places to make orders for their products.

Most of those places have a "contact us" section - and even if you don't send it directly to the person it needs to go to, it will probably get there eventually.

It is best to make it simple
* Who you are
* where you shop
* what you'd like to see
* Why 

If you just want them to have MORE of something or to carry something that is already out, it is very important to include the store number (if you can figure it out) or the address (if you can't figure out the store number)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2014, 06:08:56 PM »
They do nothing for me either. And I dont see them moving very well in my town either.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2014, 07:05:52 AM »
I don't care for the POP ponies... but the playset!  I love that playset!  If it wasn't nearly $30...

Firefly? What playset? What am I missing!?

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2014, 07:16:43 AM »
I don't care for the POP ponies... but the playset!  I love that playset!  If it wasn't nearly $30...

I think this is the Firefly item that was mentioned and this is the Pop playset that was mentioned.  It's obviously cheaper here in the US, though.  I can also attest to the playset being pretty awesome; it's the only Pop thing I own. ^.^
Instagram / Want List

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2014, 08:20:54 AM »
I was able to find the POP Sweet Shoppe for $17 each last night....  so I bought two!  Now I'm gonna customize them for my Calico Critters, yay!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Starflashbaby

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • When life throws you bricks, build a Castle!
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2014, 02:25:06 PM »

I think this is the Firefly item that was mentioned and this is the Pop playset that was mentioned.  It's obviously cheaper here in the US, though.  I can also attest to the playset being pretty awesome; it's the only Pop thing I own. ^.^
Yup thats the firefly I was talking about.  :D
Not to be a spoiler.  But the book is really neat.
It has if i can remember...
Starshine rainbow pony
Cotton candy original
Firefly
And glory's picture in it.
Then some original art at the end. Yes she is small but still very cute. And worth buying

Sales, WTB, Commissions Open

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal