collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November  (Read 69172 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November
« Reply #660 on: December 23, 2014, 12:46:32 PM »
I heard back from HT today (around 3:30pm) that I don't have to fill out the FedEx form.  The warehouse manager reviewed my situation and gave approval to issue the refund.  2 - 6 business days!

Last night I was tired and rant-y, but still:  I waited at home for FedEx most of today

Also, the ponies never made it into the box - they were stolen internally - so why would FedEx be involved?

*sigh*

Almost over!

Edit: Also, if I had my order shipped to my home, in this situation it would be my word against Hot Topic.  As much as I've been complaining, I am SO GLAD I had it shipped to store - there were two witnesses that are employees that saw I never got my ponies.

If I hadn't had my order shipped to store, I'm sure it would be longer for me to get my refund.

If there's any silver lining in this situation, it's that I did have the order shipped to store :)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 12:48:51 PM by LittleSpiffy »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 23, 2014, 01:06:23 PM »
That's why I still swear by ship-to-store.  Next time I'll be getting the figures shipped to my house, but that's only because I get free overnight shipping on my next order from them due to this whole fiasco.

At least if something goes wrong, and your order gets shipped to the store, the employees will (usually) work with you to make things right.  It's a lot more frustrating to have to do all of that on your own if the order gets shipped to your house and there's a problem.

Plus free shipping is free shipping. *shrugs*

I'm glad things are working out for you, Spiffy.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #662 on: December 23, 2014, 01:20:49 PM »
Well after i posted i called ht store and had them check for my last box , they found it , after asking me  like all the other times "have you received the email notification" and me answering "i never get them i have to call and ask you guys to check and then you tell me is there " lol. And just like the previous times the box was there , i went to get it , checked the order and no glitters but as i was waiting for the box i checked their stock and who i found :)!!!!!!!

Glitter Spitfire :)

No glitter Princesses but at least a glitter pony :) so if anyone has extra glitter Princesses an want a Spitfire let me know and I will trade :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 23, 2014, 01:49:26 PM »
So, is it true Celestia can't actually stand on her legs?

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #664 on: December 23, 2014, 01:55:03 PM »
She can stand fine on her own
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 23, 2014, 02:08:52 PM »
Huh, I hadn't heard that one before.  Both my glitter and regular Celestia stand perfectly fine.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 23, 2014, 02:24:32 PM »
Interesting. My celestia stands fine on her own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

l3lackrosez26

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #667 on: December 23, 2014, 09:23:32 PM »

Both of the Celestias we received have the bottom of her mane and tail that actually fall slightly lower than her hooves, so her feet are slightly "elevated" off the surface they are placed on. Not sure if this is across the board with all of them, or just some of them.  Doesn't really matter to me because I keep all mine in their boxes after initial inspection :)

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 24, 2014, 02:09:51 AM »

Both of the Celestias we received have the bottom of her mane and tail that actually fall slightly lower than her hooves, so her feet are slightly "elevated" off the surface they are placed on. Not sure if this is across the board with all of them, or just some of them.  Doesn't really matter to me because I keep all mine in their boxes after initial inspection :)

Yeah, i saw the review on EQD and wondered if they were all like that. The pictures made her front view look pretty akward and according to the reviewer she tips over fairly easily.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 24, 2014, 08:03:31 AM »
Yeah, i saw the review on EQD and wondered if they were all like that. The pictures made her front view look pretty akward and according to the reviewer she tips over fairly easily.

I'm going to guess that they all aren't like that since at least 3 of us here haven't had any issues with her standing.

I can see how it'd be a little awkward though, since her tail and mane go down as far as her hooves.

I posted this picture a few days back:

I can assure you that all 4 of her hooves are touching the ground, but I wouldn't be too surprised if a lot of the figures have some errors that cause her to wobble.
Instagram / Want List

Iris Patch

« Reply #670 on: December 24, 2014, 08:45:57 AM »
So I went to HT today to pick up "my" Luna... turns out a newbie employee opened someone's web order, so the lady I've been talking to about this noticed and put it back with that customer's order. I'm glad they didn't give me someone else's order, to be honest! Seems that's happening a lot and it's totally crappy. My store has four regular Celestias and no Lunas. -__- I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer to find it. I was reassured I am still on the waiting list, so we'll see what happens!

Offline LunarEclipse

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #671 on: December 24, 2014, 10:41:49 AM »
Still no sign of my order, couldn't get through to customer service and the guy at the local store couldn't tell me anything either other than they received some Celestias (I don't blame him, he tried really hard to help me out and even checked for glitters for me). I've PMed HT on their Facebook page in hopes of getting some kind of info but I'm really thoroughly frustrated at this point.

Did it say it shipped yet? What day did you order? Very sorry to hear about all the issues :(
Still no sign of my order, couldn't get through to customer service and the guy at the local store couldn't tell me anything either other than they received some Celestias (I don't blame him, he tried really hard to help me out and even checked for glitters for me). I've PMed HT on their Facebook page in hopes of getting some kind of info but I'm really thoroughly frustrated at this point.
:(

HT corporate sucks. At this point, I'm only willing to buy directly from the store because I love the employees and they always try to be as helpful as possible.  Trying to deal with customer service on the phone, or through email is the worst, and they're usually good with responding on Facebook but it (understandably) takes a little while.

Were you already charged for your order?  Is it possible to just cancel your order at this point?

Just a little update on my situation- HT sent me a Facebook message saying my order was shipped (and I was charged) but will take as much as two weeks to get to the store. Hopefully it'll be there when I get back from the holidays. I'll post an update when I know more!

Want to trade art for ponies? || art tag on Tumblr || G1 want list || G4 want list || Vintage LPS want list

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 25, 2014, 08:04:26 PM »
My refund posted 12/24!

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 26, 2014, 12:59:57 AM »
Wow, my tracking says that the package has arrived to Finland, might still have a change to get it before January.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #674 on: December 26, 2014, 01:30:52 AM »
I got a princess Luna and Rarity Funko for Christmas!!!! Since I already have Rarity I made glitter stripes on her mane/tail, horn, symbols, and eyeshadow! She sits on my dresser now! I could have gone to HT and exchanged her for another character-especially if its a glitter version, but my sister in law picked her out for me and she is just adorable! :lovely: dhe said there was Spitfires there, so I might go glitter hunting soon! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal