collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for MIP Mail Order Pics. Gametime, Sugarcake, Sparkle Ponies Especially!  (Read 249 times)

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
I'm hoping you all can help me and show off your super rare items at the same time :)  I'm looking to match my ribbons, brushes, combs, accessories etc but having an actual image to go off of makes it so much easier.  So if you have a MIP image that shows the accessories/items of a mail order, I'd love to see them!  I'm especially after the Sparkle Ponies, Valentine Ponies, and Baby Sugarcake and Gametime.  Did they really come with a blindfold and party blower?  Any help is muchly appreciated, or if you know of some really great sites point me in the direction.  I used to use My Little Pony Collector.com but can't find it anymore. Otherwise I've been using Ponyland Tours and Lady Twilight's page.  But again, would love to know if there's others! :)

Thanks!
Silverdawn

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I ll bump this back up for you to see if someone can help you out with pictures.

The lists are easy enough to compile on accessories but if its images you want I am sure some people will be able to help you out!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal