collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check Please, 2 Clear Blind Bag Ponies, Star Catcher Ornament & Twilightsp  (Read 495 times)

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+1687)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I need a Price check on these Please.
Once I have an Idea of Value they will be going up for Sale.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Clear Mermaid pony, has everything that was in Original Package, the card says Rainbow Dash (?)

Clear Pinkie Pie, has everhting that was in the Original Package.

Star Catcher Christmas Ornament

Twilight sparkle

Thank you in advance for help with pricing.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 01:37:10 PM by shelti »
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Tinsel Twilight tends to run around original retail or more like $3 - she has had so many releases now she can sometimes be a bit of a hard sell.

The Star Catcher ornament is lovely and is sure to be super popular at this time of year. It pops up from time to time perhaps $8 as it often sells for $10-14 MIB.

The Mermaid blind bags, those are the harder to find transparent versions as you know but the poor little guys are just not popular; $1.50 perhaps each you may get retail however.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
The Mermaid blind bags, those are the harder to find transparent versions as you know but the poor little guys are just not popular; $1.50 perhaps each you may get retail however.

Buffy told me both BB are Eur exclusives.
do you think if I was to ask $5.00 for the Mermaid and $3.00 for Pinkie that would be a fair price?
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I always believe a pony is someone's to price as they wish after all :) And worth is in the eye of the buyer.

They did have a smaller release than earlier releases. But there are plenty of ponies you can say that about and unfortunately popularity and general sought after-ness has to weigh in as well. As you know, just because something is harder to find does not make it more expensive or valuable.

If it was me, I would not pay or sell them higher than the original price check. And I think personally I have 6 or 7 of them floating around a trade box not to mention my local toy store still has these on shelves for £1.99! But thats me and thats a personal call. I am sure you will get someone who will buy them for that :) No harm in setting the price where you want right?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I always believe a pony is someone's to price as they wish after all :) And worth is in the eye of the buyer.

They did have a smaller release than earlier releases. But there are plenty of ponies you can say that about and unfortunately popularity and general sought after-ness has to weigh in as well. As you know, just because something is harder to find does not make it more expensive or valuable.

If it was me, I would not pay or sell them higher than the original price check. And I think personally I have 6 or 7 of them floating around a trade box not to mention my local toy store still has these on shelves for £1.99! But thats me and thats a personal call. I am sure you will get someone who will buy them for that :) No harm in setting the price where you want right?

Cool, price conversion is approx. $3.25 so I think $3.00 for clear pinkie is good.
Thanks for the PC
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
I sold that exact Pinkie Pie (loose, no card) for $3.56 in January, if that helps. Started the auction at less than half that, but some people apparently wanted it.

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I sold that exact Pinkie Pie (loose, no card) for $3.56 in January, if that helps.

Thanks, it does and I think I am pricing her at $2.00
Shel-t* Ponies

EeveeMUA

• Trade Count: (0)
Have these sold yet? I'd be interested in buying the lot. :)

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Have these sold yet? I'd be interested in buying the lot. :)

The mermaid has sold, the otheres can be found in the classifieds here at the arena  ;)
Shel-t* Ponies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal