collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2014 Ornament Swap - all done!  (Read 13986 times)

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Ornament Swap
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2014, 01:12:17 AM »
So excited for this swap!!  :cheer:

What colours do you prefer?
I like the classic christmas colours such as red, gold, green. I also like the blue/ silver combo!

Do you want or are you opposed to Religious ornaments (please be specific as there are lots of different religions that celebrate holidays this season)?: I am not particularly religious, we do celebrate christmas, I don't mind stars or angels

3. What Themes do you like (santa, snow flakes, carousels, funny, etc)?
I love all the christmas stuff like santa, snowflakes, reindeer, penguins. I love disney and have a few disney ornaments for my tree. I also like animal themes. My favourite animals are cats, owls and rabbits

4. What candy do you like or dislike?
I like milk and white chocolate and gummy sweets. I don't like coconut, marzipan, Turkish delight or liquorice.

5. Would you prefer one expensive amazing ornament, or lots of little cheaper ones, something in between?
Either one amazing ornament or something in between

6. Are you happy to get glass ornaments (they break easily)?
Yes

7. What do you collect?  Would you like these collections reflected in either the ornaments or the extras in your swap box.
MLP G1, G3 and G4. Disney merch especially Winnie the Pooh, but I love all disney! Snoopy, Moomins. I also like the Grinch. Yes I would like anything of these characters

8. Are there any customs issues that are relevant (for example, Australia can be funny about things like straw)?
Not that I am aware of

Questions from the group
partner do you have any interest in the new G1 pony ornament?
I already have one

Would you like some hand crafted ornaments as extras?
Yes I love handmade items

Are glittery ornaments ok? Also how much glitter? Yes but not too much thanks as it ends up everywhere!

What kind of chocolate do you each specifically like? Dark, white, milk, etc? Do you like hot chocolate?
Milk is my favourite either plain or with nuts or flavoured with orange or mint, but I also like white chocolate
I love hot chocolate especially with marshmallows!

Does anyone like mint (white or green) or peppermint (red and white) candy? Which do you perfer and do you like it with chocolate?
I like mint. I prefer it with chocolate

Does anyone like pickle ornaments? Its a humorus american holiday tradition to stick a pickle ornament on the tree.
Sounds interesting - sure

Do you like christmas socks/ fuzzy socks as an extra?
Yes I love fuzzy socks of any kind and Xmas themed socks

Do you like stickers?
Yes of any sort

Coffee, tea, hot chocolate... What do you like and dislike?
I love coffee and hot chocolate. Any sort would be welcome! I don't drink tea.

Do you mind any art as extras? Do you have any favorite ponies/ponysona?
That would be nice! My favourite pony is Lickety Split and I also love the G3 Winter ponies especially Snowflake

Regarding hot drinks, what devices do you have for making them (tea pot, tea infuser, kurig coffee machine)?
Kettle and coffee press

Do you have fur babies?
No I have a furless one. Henry, he's 2 and loves trains so if you could find a train ornament he would love that!

Partner, can you name some small things you typically like to receive as extras so I can get an idea of your likes? Ex: stickers, candy, jewelry, pens, lotion, etc?
Ok well I love stickers. I also like stationary items, candy is always good, jewellery - I like bracelets. I like lip balms, hand creams.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 12:02:15 AM by icecreamgirl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2014, 05:21:17 AM »
Form has been sent in:)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2014, 08:45:25 AM »
Ooooo! This sounds SO fun! =) I wanna join!!! Form sent, hope I can join!!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 08:56:35 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2014, 01:00:58 PM »
1. What colours do you prefer:  Purple and silver I love a lot, especially for tree ornaments. But I do also really like the more traditional European ornament colours of red and green if they are on traditional ornaments

2. Do you want or are you opposed to Religious ornaments (please be specific as there are lots of different religions that celebrate holidays this season)?:  I would prefer no religious ornaments unless you are sharing them with me for cultural reasons.  I am fine with stars.

3. What Themes do you like (santa, snow flakes, carousels, funny, etc)?  I really love novelty ornaments reflecting the things I like (My Little Pony, Doctor Who, Harry Potter).  In particular I have a collection of My Little Pony and wand ornaments so something to fit in with those is always great, even something hand made.  I don't actually have too many official my little pony ornaments (most are custom) and I don't mind having doubles so don't be scared of buying any.  I also really love bird ornaments with real feathers (peacocks in particular).  And I ADORE carousel animal ornaments.  And I am also a big fan of official disney ornaments.

4. What candy do you like or dislike?  I hate powdery candy like pez, and licorice and anything cherry flavoured.  I LOVE Chocolate, especially good quality chocolate or Cadbury.   Cookies are great.  And I also quite like maple candy.

5. Would you prefer one expensive amazing ornament, or lots of little cheaper ones, something in between?  One amazing ornament or something in between.  I'd prefer not to get a lot of cheap ornaments.  This is my last Christmas in America so I'd like something special that I will take home, not something that will go to charity as soon as Christmas is over this year.

6. Are you happy to get glass ornaments (they break easily)?  I love glass ornaments

7. What do you collect?  Would you like these collections reflected in either the ornaments or the extras in your swap box.  Ponies, kites, comics (particularly marvel, and more particularly x-men), puppets and fashion star fillies.  I also love merch from Doctor Who, Harry Potter, True Blood and Game of Thrones.  I would be thrilled to get either ornaments or extras reflecting any of these things.

8. Are there any customs issues that are relevant (for example, Australia can be funny about things like straw)?  Besides the flammable/alcohol restrictions I don't think there are any specific customs restrictions. 

Questions from the group:
Spoiler
partner do you have any interest in the new G1 pony ornament?  Yep, I want her a lot.  I may try and track her down while this swap is going on anyway.  But if you do buy her, like I said I'm happy with doubles of ornaments on my tree.

Would you like some hand crafted ornaments as extras?  Yes, I love handmade things.

Do you like tree crackers? The ones that go bang not the ones you eat!  I love Christmas crackers.

Are glittery ornaments ok? Also how much glitter?  I also love Glitter.  There is no glitter limitations.

What kind of chocolate do you each specifically like? Dark, white, milk, etc? Do you like hot chocolate?
The only thing I would say is good quality.  I like dark, milk and white and also hot chocolate when they are a good quality.  I do LOVE Cadbury chocolate.  And while I drink those instant hot chocolates that only need water on occasion, I prefer the kind that needs to be made with milk. 

Does anyone like mint (white or green) or peppermint (red and white) candy? Which do you perfer and do you like it with chocolate?  I do like mint and peppermint.  If you plan to include candy canes or little hard mints, not to many, I do like them, but I just find I can't eat them very fast so they end up going a bit yucky.  I LOVE mint chocolate.  LOVE it.

Do you like christmas socks/ fuzzy socks as an extra?  I have pretty big feet (like a size 11 mens) and I hate tight socks, and also ankle socks.  But other wise, sure.

Do you like stickers?  Love stickers, especially pony stickers (or things from my other likes)

Does anyone like pickle ornaments? Its a humorus american holiday tradition to stick a pickle ornament on the tree.  I have no strong feelings about pickle ornaments, but if it's something you do, and you want to share that with me, sure.

Tea:  I like black tea without weird flavours (think english breakfast over gingerbread) and chinese green and flower teas.  I don't like herbal tea.

Coffee:  I like mild to medium roast coffee.  Once again prefer plain to flavoured but I am not against trying flavours and there are some (like chocolate macadamia) that I quite like

Hot Chocolate:  Prefer good quality over the type you just add hot water to, but I do like flavours as well as plain.  Cadbury drinking chocolate is my fave and I haven't had it in ages.

Love art and things being made for me, so sure.  This is the clearest pic of my ponysona:
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n216/x-eevee/pony%20family/christmaspony.jpg

My favourite ponies are twinkler and uk baby activity club pony and also Apple Jack.

Regarding hot drinks, what devices do you have for making them (tea pot, tea infuser, kurig coffee machine)?  I have a tea pot for tea (but I am fine with bagged tea too, it is actually what I use most often) and a french press for coffee.

Do you have fur babies? If so would you like an ornament or extra for them?  If you have multiple fur babies do you have one in particular that is your <3 baby you would like something related to? Names and pictures of the fur children if you have them would be awesome!
I have a very elderly hamster.  Named Golden Star.  He probably doesn't need any extras.

Partner, can you name some small things you typically like to receive as extras so I can get an idea of your likes? Ex: stickers, candy, jewelry, pens, lotion, etc?  I like chocolate and cookies, bath things (I really like sugary scents like cookies and gingerbread or fruit scents).  Pony stickers are always great as is pony jewelry.  I also like ear rings and long necklaces.  Christmas things are great extras for this swap, tinsel, candles, little weird christmas thingos. 

Partner, do you like customs or alternate rehairs?  Customs yes.  I love customs.  Alt rehairs, no.

Do you like scented holiday candles?
Yep, sure do.

Do you like gingerbread men? (The designs, cookie, or scent)
Design and scent yes, they are some of my favourite christmas themes.  Actually taste, sometimes, sometimes not.

Do you like Rudolf the Red-Nose Reindeer, Frosty, or Santa??
I have no real attachment to them at all.  I have never seen the movies with them in it.  I don't dislike them though.  I do like snowmen, reindeer and santa in general though.

A pink, cute, but maybe a tad childish one, or one in black and white but with an interesting comic?
I don't know!  They both sound nice.  Flip a coin.

How do you feel about Frozen wrapping paper?  I'm fine with it.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 04:29:45 PM by xeevee »

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2014, 02:20:10 PM »
1. What colours do you prefer: Pink & Blue are my favorites, but honestly any color/combination is fine! My tree has no theme and has all kinds of different ornaments on it.

2. Do you want or are you opposed to Religious ornaments (please be specific as there are lots of different religions that celebrate holidays this season)?:
I'm not overly opposed to Religious ornaments-- I was raised Lutheran, but religious themes are not necessarily the center of my holiday celebration.

3. What Themes do you like (santa, snow flakes, carousels, funny, etc)?  Reindeer, snowmen, santa, snowflakes... I'm pretty open to anything. Like I said before, everything and anything goes on my tree! I do like the "cutsey" ornaments but I'm a little hesitant on ornaments like shoes and things like that. I guess I like more traditional type ornaments. 

4. What candy do you like or dislike? I'm in love with Milky Way simply caramel. The only thing I don't really like is licorice, Swedish fish, dark chocolate, candy with fruit in it, and salted caramel flavor. I love gummy worms/bears and sweet/sour things. Between my husband and I we eat anything.

5. Would you prefer one expensive amazing ornament, or lots of little cheaper ones, something in between? I'm open to anything, but opening a few packages would be fun! Anything that there is thought behind I would appreciate greatly!

6. Are you happy to get glass ornaments (they break easily)? I have tons of glass ornaments (a bunch from the 50's/60's) so glass ornaments are welcome at my house-- they may not necessarily end up on my tree (3 curious cats). I do have other places to put ornaments though!

7. What do you collect?  Would you like these collections reflected in either the ornaments or the extras in your swap box. Ponies (of course), Care Bears, Strawberry shortcake, Rainbow Brite, fairytale birds, keypers, Polly Pockets, and all other kinds of stuff. Extras don't need to reflect this though, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to getting anything related to the above mentioned.

8. Are there any customs issues that are relevant (for example, Australia can be funny about things like straw)? Not that I know of.

I copied a lot of this from last years ornament swap because my tastes really haven't changed :)

New Questions:
partner do you have any interest in the new G1 pony ornament?
Nope I already have her.

Would you like some hand crafted ornaments as extras?
Sure. I'm not too crafty myself so they are welcome on my tree :)

Do you like tree crackers? The ones that go bang not the ones you eat!
I'm not sure what these are? 

Are glittery ornaments ok? Also how much glitter?
Glittery ornaments are fine... but I don't really want it to look like a glitter bomb went off in my living room :)

I am not a fan of dark chocolate in the least. All other types are fine. I only really drink hot chocolate when I am not feeling well. I also don't drink teas or coffee.

Does anyone like mint (white or green) or peppermint (red and white) candy? Which do you prefer and do you like it with chocolate?
I'm not a huge mint fan... I'll eat minty chocolate though :)

Does anyone like pickle ornaments? Its a humorous American holiday tradition to stick a pickle ornament on the tree.
Already have one, so no thanks.

Socks? Sure

Stickers? I'm not a collector per say, but cute stickers are always good.

I'm not a fan of coffee or tea at all. Hot chocolate I'll only drink if I'm sure cold or sick.

Sure. (Partner- I'm not artistic at all, so no art from me). My favorite ponies are Star Dancer, Teeny Tiny babies, and any and all boys!

Machines for hot beverages? None since we're not really hot beverage drinkers here.

Do you have fur babies? If so would you like an ornament or extra for them?
I have a ton of fur babies. I'll identify them below. I don't think they need any ornaments, but they all enjoy treats :)

If you have multiple fur babies do you have one in particular that is your <3 baby you would like something related to?
I try not to choose favorites :)

Names and pictures of the fur children if you have them would be awesome!
Be ready for picture heaviness! I'll put it in a spoiler...
Spoiler

Matilda

Baxter

Pip

Spencer

Josey

Madeline and Fiona

Ben

Willard

Eddie

Freddie

I also have two more cats: Sweetheart and Stripe, but I can't find the pictures of them right now :(
Oh and I have a bunch of fishies too

Small things for extras?
- Candy/chocolate is fine, pony art, anything already listed above.

Partner, do you like customs or alternate rehairs?
Love them :)

Do you like scented holiday candles?
Once again I am highly sensitive to smells, so I would have to pass.

Do you like gingerbread men? (The designs, cookie, or scent)
I'm not too terribly huge of a fan of gingerbread men. 

Do you like Rudolf the Red-Nose Reindeer, Frosty, or Santa?
Yes to all three :) 

A pink, cute, but maybe a tad childish one, or one in black and white but with an interesting comic strip?
I would have to go with pink :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 09:59:58 AM by nessy_86 »

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2014, 02:46:27 PM »
I've stolen an idea from Mkia9 and linked everyone's answers to their name on the front page so that when I give out partners you can all find their answers easier. 

You don't have to keep all your answers together on the same post, but it would make it easier for your partner if you do.

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2014, 07:24:52 PM »
Already 10 sign ups! Woo!  C'mon people!

I have a 20% off of a total purchase coupon for Joanne's to use, just expires on the 5th. . .  << >>  Last year they had some very nice ornaments, though I think I will do a couple handmades this year too, so I can send a few extra while keeping with the budget.  :3 

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2014, 08:20:05 PM »
Usually I manage to get everyone their partners within a day of closing up applications, so you should get a chance.  I just like to give my self a few extra days in case my household falls apart and I don't have computer time.  Even last year when we had 30 people doing this swap everyone had their partner within a day.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2014, 09:00:42 PM »
I'm so excited about this swap. I love Christmas time and decorating ^.^

1. What colours do you prefer:
I love most colours, especially jewel tones (think fancy/elegant like garnet, jade, sapphire, topaz, peridot, onyx etc) and earthy tones (think country/shabby chic like cranberry, copper, chocolate brown, forest green etc). I prefer silver instead of gold.
2. Do you want or are you opposed to Religious ornaments (please be specific as there are lots of different religions that celebrate holidays this season)?:
Although my husband and I do celebrate Christmas in the traditional Christian manner, I'm neither for or against a religious ornament. *hope that answer is good*
Snowflakes, Nature (owls, penguins, wolves, bluejays, cardinals, peacocks etc), Stars, Retro toy/cartoons(G1 MLP, Rainbow Brite, My Pet Monster), Whimsical/Fantasy
Likes: Gummi Worms, Swedish Berries, Big Foot (Red), Hot Lips, Spearmint Leaves, Peanut Butter M&M's, Belgian Seashells etc
5. Would you prefer one expensive amazing ornament, or lots of little cheaper ones, something in between?
I'm good with whatever my partner gets, I think something in between is probably the best way to go, but if my partner found the Retro Rainbow Brite ornament for a good price, I would be over the moon to receive just that  ^.^
We have handmade clay ornaments on our tree and they've been fine with our cats, although glass is far more fragile, we don't have little ones around so that shouldn't be an issue.
7. What do you collect?  Would you like these collections reflected in either the ornaments or the extras in your swap box.
I'm cool with extras reflecting our other collections or our likes. Here are our main collections: Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony G1, Monster High, Ever After High, Penguin Couple Figurines, Hot Wheels & Johnny Lightning 1:64 Diecast '69 & '79 Camaro and Honda Civic Hatchback/Tuner, Small Plush Owls
8. Are there any customs issues that are relevant (for example, Australia can be funny about things like straw)?
As far as I know our customs doesn't have any major no no's aside from the usual
9. Partner do you have any interest in the new G1 pony ornament?
I don't have any pony ornaments, so I'm not opposed to it, especially since I never see them over here :)
10. Would you like some hand crafted ornaments as extras?
Absolutely! I love when someone takes the time to make extras, especially decorative extras :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 05:41:22 PM by MikeysGrrrl »

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2014, 12:34:34 AM »
Approved YAY!!!! I will fill out the questions as soooon as I get home! My phone is wonky right now at work LOL. Looking soooo forward to swapping! THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!
:frolic:

Post Merge: October 20, 2014, 06:42:27 AM

1. What colours do you prefer:
Blue and white for winter themes, unless its a character then it doesnt really matter!

2. Do you want or are you opposed to Religious ornaments (please be specific as there are lots of different religions that celebrate holidays this season)?: Please no religious items/decorations. My family doesnt celebrate Christmas, but instead the Winter Solstice so all items on my tree are usually Disney, pictures of our family, cartoon characters, or things inspired by animals/nature.

3. What Themes do you like (santa, snow flakes, carousels, funny, etc)? Disney Characters are my favorite thing to put on our tree! I love ALL animated Disney movies but my favorites are: The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen (we have the Hallmark Elsa and Anna ones- any others are welcome!), Tangled, Lion King, Sleeping Beauty, and really anything Mickey Mouse. I also LOVE Pokemon and foxes! If all else fails I love reindeer, snowflakes, snowmen, gingerbread men, ballet, nutcrackers, Harry Potter, and Hello Kitty. If you are in another country, try to find me something I wouldnt be able to get here in America! =D Glittery ornaments are welcome! My traditional winter decorations are blue, white, and silver if that helps.

Reese's are my top favorite, M&M's, Hershey's Kisses, Mike & Ike, Ghiridelli, dark chocolate, Wonka candy, Jelly Belly, Berty Botts Every flavor beans.

Dislikes: ANYTHING with meat, beef fat, honey, gelatin, or anything with egg in it, beeswax is ok if its jellybeans. Dairy is fine! Its the holidays =P
ALLERGIES: I am allergic to egg, especially egg whites! Please read ingredients,even if treats dont look like they contain egg. Thanks in advance!

Doesnt really matter to me, whatever my partner wants to do I will be happy!
Yes, just make sure they are wrapped carefully! ^.^

Disney stuff, Pokemon, Hamtaro, Zelfs, anything with foxes- favorite animal (I want the LPS foxes!)!, Hello Kitty, and Harry Potter. I also collect G4 MLP stuff of course but am only after stuff unavailable in the United States, usually merch in other languages. Right now I want to start collecting G1.

8. Are there any customs issues that are relevant (for example, Australia can be funny about things like straw)? Im here in the US, so I know no chocolate candies with toys in them. Something stupid about it being a choking hazard. *rolls eyes at U.S. customs CEO*

Regarding hot drinks, what devices do you have for making them (tea pot, tea infuser, kurig coffee machine)?
Kurig/K-cup coffee maker ( but I use a personal  fill-with-whatever-you-want k-cup so I can put things in it like tea leaves, coffee grounds, hot chocolate, etc. Sometimes Im not lazy and will use the microwave and a cup of water xD

Are glittery ornaments ok? Also how much glitter? I LOVE glitter! :D

My top favorite is dark chocolate-the darker the better! I also like milk chocolate with nuts or peanut butter. White chocolate I usually wont eat a ton unless its filled with peanut butter or candycane peppermint. I LOVE all flavors of hot cocoa, with or without marshmallows.

Does anyone like mint (white or green) or peppermint (red and white) candy? Which do you perfer and do you like it with chocolate?

I enjoy both spearmint and candy cane peppermint-especially with chocolates! Seriously- mint ANYTHING!

Does anyone like pickle ornaments? Its a humorus american holiday tradition to stick a pickle ornament on the tree.

We have a pickle ornament already! We stick it on our tree on Winter's Eve and whoever finds it first gets a little prize!

Do you like christmas socks/ fuzzy socks as an extra?
I LOVE fuzzy socks! so cozy to wear around the home in winter! It does snow here in NE Texas after all!

Do you like stickers?
Yes! Stickers are so fun!

I love most Starbucks coffee, anything with hazelnut and chocolate!

Id LOVE art as extras! Anything to do with any of my interests! As far as ponies I love G1, G3, and G4 the best! Seaponies, Princesses, anything in those gens!  Minty, Night Glider, Fizzy, Sky Dancer, Sundance, Wysteria, Firefly,Moon Dancer, Princesss Celestia, Fluttershy, Princess Cadance, Seaponies, Milkyway, any G1 or G4 rainbow pony,  Seashell, all these ponies are my top favorite! =)

LOOKING FORWARD TO TRADING WITH YOU!  :hug:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:09:24 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2014, 11:54:47 AM »
Yay im in:)

1. What colours do you prefer: I like cooler winter colours like blues,silvers,purples but to be honest my tree is not very themed and I have a very broad range to ornaments that are all shapes and sizes the only colour I try to avoid is gold.

Im not opposed to religious ornaments although I lean more towards wiccan/pagan x

Snow flakes are super pretty,I love unusual decs I have owls,wands(thanks to xeevee :biggrin:) some disney,its a strange mix but we like it lol Ill post a pic soon of some of my favs

I like everything lol ok I lied I dont like sour sweets apart from that Ill try anything x

One expensive or something in the middle,I already have quite a few ornaments and I want to make sure I have room on my tree for a few more Christmas swaps in years too come lol

Yes sure they are beautiful x

sure something related would be cool:)
Im a huge buffy the vampire slayer fan and collect many different items,MH dolls,custom MLPs,Disney dolls,Pez dispensers:) I love Harry potter,true blood,marvel comics

not that I know of

I know there is more I can add to this but I cant think at the mo lol
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 12:16:46 PM by wiccanpony1 »

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2014, 05:20:33 PM »
I'm about to have my questions up shortly linked in my signature. I put everything on a Weebly page, just seems easier. ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline xeevee

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2014, 06:01:18 PM »
No new sign ups today. Boo! :(

What do you guys think about starting early if we go a few days without any new sign ups?  I want to give everyone a chance to see the swap, but it would be super annoying if we all just sit here for a couple of weeks with no one joining.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2014, 06:07:06 PM »
No new sign ups today. Boo! :(

What do you guys think about starting early if we go a few days without any new sign ups?  I want to give everyone a chance to see the swap, but it would be super annoying if we all just sit here for a couple of weeks with no one joining.
Fine with me! I'm itching to get shopping lol

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2014, 07:08:42 PM »
I would be cool with starting early as well ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal