collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon General Thread  (Read 16468 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon General Thread
« Reply #225 on: May 14, 2015, 06:36:08 PM »
You're doing a Nuzlocke??? I could never.... I would be heartbroken every time a pokemon "died".
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 15, 2015, 01:17:01 AM »
I got bit by the Rumble bug and now I'm about 3/4ths done with my dex. But I could always use more friends!

I got a new 3DS (the swanky Persona Q one!) and have to re-add all you lovely MLPA folks. Here's my new FC!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Let me know if you add me. I may be slow since I have to turn over my laptop for cleaning tomorrow.

Duster reference]

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #227 on: May 15, 2015, 03:24:10 AM »
You're doing a Nuzlocke??? I could never.... I would be heartbroken every time a pokemon "died".

I've had two die so far, both of them my starters. Was definitely not good times at those moments. I've gotten pretty lucky with my captures, though, what with having a Pikachu (named him Hulkachu, since Tiella just did that custom Amiibo, might have influenced it just a bit ;3 ) and having caught an Eevee and an Espurr. I have caught some darned useless ones, like that Burmy. I was surprised when I caught the Snorlax, 'cos I was sure he'd kill something on my team. I'd be willing to post my little story here in this thread when it's finished, if people be interested. :D

Princess Lala

« Reply #228 on: May 15, 2015, 08:02:55 PM »

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 15, 2015, 08:15:30 PM »
Cute! Those costume Pikachus are so darn cute!

Princess Lala

« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2015, 11:31:47 AM »
So i just caught regirock with 7%!  :shocked: noo......waaaay.....

Offline aluke

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2015, 01:26:50 PM »

I've had two die so far, both of them my starters. Was definitely not good times at those moments. I've gotten pretty lucky with my captures, though, what with having a Pikachu (named him Hulkachu, since Tiella just did that custom Amiibo, might have influenced it just a bit ;3 ) and having caught an Eevee and an Espurr. I have caught some darned useless ones, like that Burmy. I was surprised when I caught the Snorlax, 'cos I was sure he'd kill something on my team. I'd be willing to post my little story here in this thread when it's finished, if people be interested. :D

I'd like to read it! Best of luck in the challenge.

Nuzlockes are the only way I can play a Pokemon game anymore; it really does make you feel more attached to your Pokemon, plus it makes you love Pokemon you'd never thing twice about. Beedrill, Magneton, Pignite, Scrafty, and so many more are Pokemon I just ignored their existence until using them in a Nuzlocke, now they are some of my favourites!

Scrafty practically solo'd all of Getsis for me (going into that battle it was just her and a Durant...the Durant died almost immedietly after sending him out). She tanked everything his Hydreigon threw at her and cleaned out the rest of his Pokemon easy thanks to moxie. I went into that battle KNOWING I would lose and she just proved me so wrong.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 16, 2015, 01:28:18 PM »
Same here! I love my little teams too much to risk that, game or not ._.;

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 16, 2015, 06:09:14 PM »
So i just caught regirock with 7%!  :shocked: noo......waaaay.....

*begins throwing things at you in hysterics*  NOT FAAAIR!! I still can't even BEAT him!!!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 17, 2015, 01:47:24 PM »
Caught Regirock at 3%!  Still not as impressive as when I caught Moltres at 1%, but at least I'm done with that! :frolic:
Instagram / Want List

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 17, 2015, 02:01:21 PM »
*more heart-broken throwing of things*

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 17, 2015, 11:13:02 PM »
I've been massively neglecting Shuffle in favor of Rumble World. Between the two, definitely like Rumble over Shuffle. It's a much better structure for freemium in my opinion. Shuffle could be improved.

I've also lost my Alpha Sapphire game. I just moved about a month ago so I'm hoping it turns up somewhere in my game collection. Cross fingers for me! I don't want to lose my legit shiny Sylveon!

Duster reference]

Princess Lala

« Reply #237 on: May 18, 2015, 07:33:54 AM »
^ im actually the exact opposite! I kinda gave up on Rumble because no matter how many tries, I can never seem to make the boss pokemon wobbly! Ive only gotten them if they are sparkily. Those are really the ones im missing from the ballons I have. I also dont like spending real monies on jewels to get the balloons! You have to play hardcore to get the balloons without buying anything! >~> I really really do love Rumble World but I still have expert level pokemon to catch on Shuffle! Ive been having fun with those! I also check-in every day.

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 18, 2015, 08:25:08 AM »
Ugh... spent two gems to give me more moves on Regirock and then using the great ball I had over 20% chance and I tossed like three of them before being out of money and he got away.  -_-

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 18, 2015, 10:11:43 AM »
I've been massively neglecting Shuffle in favor of Rumble World. Between the two, definitely like Rumble over Shuffle. It's a much better structure for freemium in my opinion. Shuffle could be improved.

This is pretty much me.  I have 567 different Pokemon in Rumble World right now, so I'm relatively close to being done!  I'm in too far to give up now! :lol: Shuffle lost its appeal for me several weeks ago, especially with only having 5 hearts at a time and the gems in that game costing way too much in comparison to the diamonds in Rumble World. 
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal