collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon General Thread  (Read 16487 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon General Thread
« Reply #195 on: May 01, 2015, 02:34:59 PM »
They're great fun, you'll love them! I'm working on being one of the winners in the current competition for a Banetite.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 05, 2015, 05:43:28 AM »
Finally ordered this one:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2015, 08:56:54 AM »
The figuarts lines is awesome! I have Mewtwo and Lucario, and I adore them (although Lucario is a bit hard to pose at times).  I forgot there was a Blaziken one!
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline TornadoTwist

• Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2015, 09:49:34 AM »
Thanks to Rumble and Shuffle Im all back in Pokemon now. I ordered over 50+ Kids figures already for very cheap. (Trying to get one of each pokemon, already halfway there but I need almost the whole G6 line. XD)

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 06, 2015, 04:32:27 PM »
I'm collecting the Sailor Moon figuarts, can't afford the Pokemon as well.

Ponykit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2015, 05:19:38 PM »
I hope they announce a new game soon. I haven't updated my 3DS(and don't want to) and can't get the free games....not to mention they don't look interesting at all. Fingers crossed.

Since that seems a little random....what are these figuarts everyone's talking about? I'm a bit out of the loop.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 06, 2015, 05:40:35 PM »
Thanks to Rumble and Shuffle Im all back in Pokemon now. I ordered over 50+ Kids figures already for very cheap. (Trying to get one of each pokemon, already halfway there but I need almost the whole G6 line. XD)
Haha, i am slowly trying to get some of my childhood favorite Pokemon figures as well! It is a pain some of the Kanto/Gen 1 figures are pricey - I had to pay $11 to get Vulpix and i have seen a Nidoqueen go for $40+. D:

@ Ponykit: In general, Figuarts are a line of figures that are very poseable and have swappable parts (faces/hands/ect.). The Pokemon line is the same for the most part.  You can pose them into doing trademark poses or attacks. They are pretty neat in person. IIRC, the only Pokemon figuarts right now are Mewtwo, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Lucario, and MegaBlaziken.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 06, 2015, 05:53:47 PM »

Pretty much this.  Plus there isn't really a Figuarts figure for a Pokemon I like enough to drop that much money on. :lol:

@MilkyTaroMochi:  So my fiance was playing Rumble World last night and he goes "Hey, there's this girl that looks pretty much like you... but with glasses.  Slightly different hair, though.  Do you know her?"  He forgot that you two had added each other forever ago for some Pokemon trading stuff.  So yeah, it's you.  Congrats, you're just me with glasses. :lmao:
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 06, 2015, 06:03:53 PM »

Pretty much this.  Plus there isn't really a Figuarts figure for a Pokemon I like enough to drop that much money on. :lol:

@MilkyTaroMochi:  So my fiance was playing Rumble World last night and he goes "Hey, there's this girl that looks pretty much like you... but with glasses.  Slightly different hair, though.  Do you know her?"  He forgot that you two had added each other forever ago for some Pokemon trading stuff.  So yeah, it's you.  Congrats, you're just me with glasses. :lmao:
Just you wait: now they'll somehow announce an [Mega]Ampharos one. xD Not gonna lie, that would be a really cool figuarts, especially if it lit up!

:rofl: I didnt know I had a long lost twin!!  :lol: :P Hehe, I often come across your Fiancee's Mii in my Rumble Game - he seems to always get trapped/surrounded by four Pokemon. xD 

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 06, 2015, 06:49:30 PM »
Just you wait: now they'll somehow announce an [Mega]Ampharos one. xD Not gonna lie, that would be a really cool figuarts, especially if it lit up!

:rofl: I didnt know I had a long lost twin!!  :lol: :P Hehe, I often come across your Fiancee's Mii in my Rumble Game - he seems to always get trapped/surrounded by four Pokemon. xD
I. Would. Die.  There's always room for more Ampharos in my life. :lol:

Lol I was making fun of him because he was trapped in a barrel by 4 Whismur.  Then last night he showed me that I was being chased by a Magikarp in his game and told me that I can officially stop making fun of him now.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

« Reply #205 on: May 06, 2015, 09:45:17 PM »
I havnt gotten any figarts pokemons yet, I might next month since im going to a huge anime/japan convention! I want charizard (and sailor moon too)! I regret NOT getting a bandai super sailor moon figure there last year, it looks really cool but i want a legit one so im waiting until my con.

Offline TornadoTwist

• Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 06, 2015, 10:58:39 PM »
Are there also other people who collect the kids figures? I may get some doubles very soon and I would like to perhaps trade them for ones I dont have yet. :)

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 06, 2015, 11:13:25 PM »
*fretting*

Oh man..... I'm so worried I didn't win a Banettite in Shuffle! The level icon disappeared early, and I didn't check in the past few hours!!

Princess Lala

« Reply #208 on: May 06, 2015, 11:55:57 PM »
Are there also other people who collect the kids figures? I may get some doubles very soon and I would like to perhaps trade them for ones I dont have yet. :)
Meeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2015, 12:35:59 AM »
NEVER MIND! YAAAAY! I got it, I was in the winners again!!! I haven't lost yet!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal