collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC: Pullip Stock (Suiseiseki and Latte) and Body  (Read 227 times)

Offline sharnofshade

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
PC: Pullip Stock (Suiseiseki and Latte) and Body
« on: September 30, 2014, 12:51:23 AM »
I have three things I'd love price checks on. I've been out of the Pullip hobby so long I have no idea what anything is worth  :lol:

1. Suiseiseki stock outfit + accessories. All clothing items (green skirt, black underskirt, green and lace top, black vest, white stockings, white bloomers, brown shoes, white lace hairpiece with hairpins), plus her key and watering can. I can also include her original stand if it's wanted. I don't think I have her character card, but I could try to find it if they're considered an essential part of Pullip 'stock'. I could also include her stock wig, but it has been straightened and so isn't in mint condition. Everything else listed is in mint condition.

2. Latte stock outfit + accessories. All clothing items (black and white skirt, brown underwear, blue belt, ribbon belt, floral shirt, brown jacket, green stockings, cowboy boots, hat), plus her pink bag and her earrings. I don't believe I have her character card either, but I could search for it, and I could also include her original stock wig. Everything (including the wig) is in mint condition.

3. Latte body. Type 3 body, no idea if these are worth anything at all. It has staining at the knees from Latte's stockings, which I'm sure decreases the value. I have no use for it at all though, so I'd still like a price check if anyone knows what it might be worth  :)

Thanks in advance for your help!  ^.^

EDIT: I've done some more reading, and have seen it mentioned that Pullip stock is often priced as 40% of the original stock doll. Which would put my Suiseiseki stock at around $40 and Latte around $30, I think? Although looking on eBay it looks like Suiseiseki's price has gone up quite a lot from when I bought her, so perhaps her stock is also worth more now? Any opinions on whether $40 and $30 are too low (or too high, or just right :P) would be appreciated!

And thanks for the bump, partypony566! I really appreciate it  ^.^
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 03:39:17 AM by sharnofshade »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Do you have this playset, with these accessories? Are you interested in selling them?
I'm interested in buying! Check my wanted thread :lovey:

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Re: PC: Pullip Stock (Suiseiseki and Latte) and Body
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 04:08:10 AM »
I have no idea on worth but I eagerly await a PC as I might be interested. I'm just getting into collecting Pullips again :squee: picking up Cornice at ponycon and Celsiy will be on her way soon all the way from Oz!
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Re: PC: Pullip Stock (Suiseiseki and Latte) and Body
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 06:23:50 AM »
bumping this for you :) I really am curious on a price too!
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal