collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 4DE Pony Plushies Up for Pre-Order! [Who even knows...]  (Read 13822 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: 4DE Pony Plushies Up for Pre-Order! [Who even knows...]
« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2015, 03:20:43 PM »
For anyone that ordered thru their local comic book shop, you may want to drop by and visit.  Diamond Select - the place where the Comic Book shop ordered from has all the pony plushies listed as CANCELLED.  I checked today in their ordering system and saw all the product pages from Diamond Select with the RED X and marked CANCELLED. They told me to just go forth and order directly from 4DE instead, which I'll be doing.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna have my fiancé ask on Wednesday when he goes, to double check before I just do a pre-order through the site.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2015, 09:13:08 PM »
I've pretty much give up hope that half of the plushies they've teased us with will ever get released at this point... I'm still beyond shocked I even found a Pinkie Pie in a local nerd shop. x-x

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2015, 09:21:35 PM »
I've pretty much give up hope that half of the plushies they've teased us with will ever get released at this point... I'm still beyond shocked I even found a Pinkie Pie in a local nerd shop. x-x

Well, Pinkie Pie has been out for a while now.  I ordered both her and Twilight on eBay forever ago because they were $24 each with free shipping, and I recall that the shipping from 4DE was kind of ridiculous.

Yup, $11 to ship one pony from CA to PA as opposed to not having to pay for shipping if my comic book store order is still in place, which I'm worried about now.  :(
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2015, 09:37:51 PM »
Shipping for a plush for me was $6.60, I felt that was pretty reasonable, considering they're not small.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2015, 09:41:47 PM »

Well, Pinkie Pie has been out for a while now.  I ordered both her and Twilight on eBay forever ago because they were $24 each with free shipping, and I recall that the shipping from 4DE was kind of ridiculous.

Yup, $11 to ship one pony from CA to PA as opposed to not having to pay for shipping if my comic book store order is still in place, which I'm worried about now.  :(

I wouldn't count on ordering anything past Twilight and Pinkie from a comic shop. Months ago I inquired at one of my local shops about potentially ordering a Celestia or Muffins and the shop owner was just as stumped as I was about their ordering process and odd cancellations. Not to mention the fact that 4DE was essentially wanting everyone to order full cases of like 6+ plushies of single characters, not mixed cases. It can be a big gamble for a small shop if they aren't positive their customers will just eat them up seeing as most of them aren't toy stores.

Niksilp

« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2015, 11:56:27 PM »
My best friend called her local comic shop today and was told her orders through Diamond Select had been canceled because 4de failed to meet their release date. We both went ahead and pre-ordered everyone we wanted off Big Bad Toy Store since their shipping prices are more reasonable.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2015, 02:57:47 PM »
I had sent an inquiry to Midtown comics to see if the ponies were cancelled- and they have not responded.

I managed to find the ponies that are still on their site- but it seems like they are no longer available for preorder-  so not sure what that means.

Don't you think they owe me interest on the ponies I bought 6 months ago? Sheesh.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2015, 03:30:32 PM »
I had sent an inquiry to Midtown comics to see if the ponies were cancelled- and they have not responded.

I managed to find the ponies that are still on their site- but it seems like they are no longer available for preorder-  so not sure what that means.

Don't you think they owe me interest on the ponies I bought 6 months ago? Sheesh.

I'm in the same boat, no reply from Midtown.  I wonder if we could get our money back.  4DE is never going to release these. 

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2015, 04:46:45 PM »

I'm in the same boat, no reply from Midtown.  I wonder if we could get our money back.  4DE is never going to release these.

I suspect you are right. Given that it has taken them approximately 2+ years per pony (I have an email from 4DE in March 2013 about Fluttershy "coming soon" lol) it seems like the cartoon will be cancelled well before they even finish the mane 6.  Unfortunately, Luna seems to be pretty far down the list... :P  So disappointing, because that Luna looks SO GOOD!  Too bad she is essentially just a custom at this point

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2015, 05:22:18 PM »
Hopefully everyone can get their pre-order money back with little issue. 4DE should be ashamed of themselves at this point for leading people on for two years now and tying so many people's money up by putting release dates out that they couldn't keep(again). The negative part of me wants to say that these plush are probably never coming out, but the optimistic part of me will say that I don't expect even Fluttershy until at least Fall of this year and no earlier. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it didn't happen this year at all either.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2015, 05:49:35 PM »
You know- I think they had the best of intentions- and it really looks like they are very new to the game.  I can't imagine what has caused such incredible delays- but I do think that preordering anything (other than Fluttershy) is probably not a great idea.

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2015, 08:56:29 PM »
I really want :muffin: Pony, though I'll wait until she's available for preorder straight through 4DE's website.

I would love to order through my local comic shop, but 4DE just isn't reliable enough.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2015, 08:34:48 AM »
You know- I think they had the best of intentions- and it really looks like they are very new to the game.  I can't imagine what has caused such incredible delays- but I do think that preordering anything (other than Fluttershy) is probably not a great idea.

It would be nice if 4DE bothered to update its customers.  Or, potential customers, anyway.  I can't imagine how many people they've put off ever buying from them, even if they do have the best plushies for the money.  Maybe they should stop working on new ponies and teasing their disgusted fans and work on just getting out the dozen or so they've already failed to deliver. 

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2015, 10:02:16 AM »

It would be nice if 4DE bothered to update its customers.  Or, potential customers, anyway.  I can't imagine how many people they've put off ever buying from them, even if they do have the best plushies for the money.  Maybe they should stop working on new ponies and teasing their disgusted fans and work on just getting out the dozen or so they've already failed to deliver.

Agreed-  even some kind of status update or bulletin message would be helpful and I think would go a long way...

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2015, 12:13:09 AM »

Agreed-  even some kind of status update or bulletin message would be helpful and I think would go a long way...

It would most definitely help. At least it would let everyone know that 4DE isn't just outright ignoring the folks who pre-ordered. Although updates would probably only go over well for so long.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal