collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's that accessory?? who does it belong to?  (Read 450 times)

squishy turdl

• Trade Count: (0)
What's that accessory?? who does it belong to?
« on: August 22, 2014, 03:17:30 PM »
So since great ponies is down I need some help with some accessories..

I won a group of 4 german princess ponies, (which once I received them realized 2 were crushed out of space not sure if they can be heat treated back into shape) ahh the surprises of ebay..

German princesses, sunburst (pink hair), tiffany (yellow hair), Serena (bubblegum hair), regular Primrose but with no pat pend or country stamp? if anyone knows what thats about?

Anyway, this little pack of accessories came with them.. I didn't know if these hats with the yellow ribbons are german or who they are from.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sorry about the terrible photo.

Also wasn't sure if I should have posted this in the nirvana forum?

Thanks in advance for the help.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:26:44 PM by squishy turdl »

Offline ijen82

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
    • ijen82's pony page
Re: What's that accessory?? who does it belong to?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 04:59:14 PM »
I'm not good with German accessories, but great ponies is back up! I was on it just a few minutes ago! Hope that helps :D

Offline PrincessLocket

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 07:02:28 PM »
I think the hats with the yellow ribbons are German - Congrats!  My understanding is the German releases didn't have the gold edged ribbons on the hats I'm not sure what colour hat goes to who though.

squishy turdl

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 01:28:34 AM »
Thanks for the responses... there is a little bit of info on great ponies /mlpwiki but it doesnt cover everything here..

Ponies, I need your accessory knowledge..

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 02:59:17 PM »
The non pad pend is just a release thing - all it indicates is that those ponies were released later in the line than the ponies with the pad pend still in place :) Unfortunately its nothing fancier than that.

As for the damsel hats, as others have mentioned a lot of non US versions of the princesses came with some random accessory combos and variations. The princess style decorated hats within the metallic trim on the ribbon came with the princesses released in Europe. However there were releases with metallic trimmed ribbon damsel hats as well. :) Congrats on some awesome finds!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

squishy turdl

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 01:24:50 PM »
Thanks for the knowledge.. sounds like I might never be able to match these up with their correct wearers..

I thought it strange too that I got 4 ponies but 5 damsel hats.. not that Im complaining though! :)

squishy turdl

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 08:21:32 AM »
I want to match these up with my german Ponies on my shelf, I know it's not super clear who belongs to which hat... but this is what I thought  (just from pattern & colour suggestions on mlpwiki and great ponies)

(Open to suggestions)

Blue damsel hat with Raindrops and Love hearts / Green Tinsel Ribbon - Germany Princess Serena
Blue damsel hat with Raindrops and Love hearts / Plain Yellow Ribbon  - Germany Princess Pearl
Green damsel hat with Stars and Moons / Plain Yellow Ribbon - Germany Princess Amber
Pinky damsel hat with raindrops and Love hearts / Yellow Tinsel Ribbon - Germany Princess Coral
Yellow damsel hat with flowers and butterflies / Pink tinsel ribbon - Germany Princess Primrose

Carcina

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 08:27:02 AM »
Oh no! Your poor smooshed princesses :( I hope you're able to fix them back into shape!

squishy turdl

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 03:18:35 PM »
Carcina : I like the word smooshed. :) Of course the princess pearl with yellow hair (the one I wanted to most) is the smooshiest (sure not a real word)..

Maybe a heat treatment can fix them up..

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2014, 02:29:01 PM »
I want to match these up with my german Ponies on my shelf, I know it's not super clear who belongs to which hat... but this is what I thought  (just from pattern & colour suggestions on mlpwiki and great ponies)

(Open to suggestions)

Blue damsel hat with Raindrops and Love hearts / Green Tinsel Ribbon - Germany Princess Serena
Blue damsel hat with Raindrops and Love hearts / Plain Yellow Ribbon  - Germany Princess Pearl
Green damsel hat with Stars and Moons / Plain Yellow Ribbon - Germany Princess Amber
Pinky damsel hat with raindrops and Love hearts / Yellow Tinsel Ribbon - Germany Princess Coral
Yellow damsel hat with flowers and butterflies / Pink tinsel ribbon - Germany Princess Primrose

I think if that list is what you think looks cutest you should go with it :) No harm in some mix and match right?
Loa is my love god!

squishy turdl

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 03:58:54 PM »
Thanks! Here is a little sneaky pic of Amber on the pony shelf with her fancy damsel hat and ribbon.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 04:56:14 PM »
Stunning! I really do adore the German Princess variants. Congrats on them all :)
Loa is my love god!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal