collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Silly games that you play with those closest to your heart  (Read 356 times)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Silly games that you play with those closest to your heart
« on: August 22, 2014, 01:12:00 PM »
I thought I would post this topic after my husband decided to start up the newest round of "find the so soft fakie blind bags" :P He hid 5 of them throughout the collection room yesterday before he left for work :lol: I found them all this afternoon and I just had to smile.

We have always played silly games like this since we got married 2.5 years ago. I always feel like it's the little things that can bring a smile to my face, make a cruddy day seem not so bad and let me know that he's thinking of me :blush:

It all started with "hide the $20", where we took turns hiding/finding a $20 bill throughout the whole house. Of course we would give hints because no spots were off limits. It then switched to "find the celestia blind bag" which could be hidden anywhere but the collection room, since we had doubles of her in there.

I have found these items in the freezer, cupboard, makeup bag, bait drawer etc. My husband has found ponies in his backpack, lunchbag, thermos lid and on his ebike :lol:

On our first wedding anniversary, I took post it notes and wrote something sweet on each one, got up extra early and plastered them everywhere (bedroom door fully covered, front door covered, bathroom mirror, kitchen cupboards etc), my husband thought it was the sweetest thing and he was smiling about it all day, since it probably took him till almost the end of the day to locate them all, pull them down and read them :P

So does anyone else here do anything like this with their SO, children, roommates or friends?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Silly games that you play with those closest to your heart
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 01:20:58 PM »
When I had the dollhouse shelf set up, hubby would do various things to it. Once he put a bunch of tiny Halloween rats in there harassing my dolls. Most of the time it was his Transformers in there bugging them. Since I took down the set up though it doesn't happen as much. Every once in a while I still discover invading things on my collection shelves though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

InkyMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 01:40:07 PM »
Me and my Mum used to play a game called "Cutlass."

I had a plastic pirate sword, and I decided to hide it somewhere stupid where I knew she'd find it. She found it and then did the same thing. The game then escalated. The rules of the game came to be that it needed to be hidden in obvious places where we knew the other person would be bound to find it, but the longer it "hidden" the more points you'd get.

It's been hidden inside duvets, pillows, in handbags, in the washing machine, suit cases to go on holiday, in the fridge.  :P

Love this game.

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 10:50:43 PM »
I drew a silly face on a popsicle stick and hid it before class somewhere in the room that could be seen, if you looked hard enough (like peeping out from behind the clock, on top of the ceiling fan, hidden against the frame of the whiteboard, etc) :P I used to offer 50c prizes to my class to see who could find "Bob the Stick" first.

I also had a serial comic, simply called "Killer Snail" that I would draw on the whiteboard before class every morning. It starred a snail that got infected with radioactive sludge and grew huge and tried to kill everybody. I had so much fun drawing Killer Snail and all his stick figure victims, rampaging and sliming and destroying! I got super quick at it and could dash off a quick scene in about 30 seconds. He was my "thing" for most of high school.
:fox:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal