collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price check and question re G1 Sweet Lily  (Read 290 times)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Price check and question re G1 Sweet Lily
« on: August 21, 2014, 05:45:27 PM »
The most recent price check I could find for G1 Perfume Puff Sweet Lily is from Dec 2013, so that's not too old, but I figure since I'm asking another Q about her, would also re-establish a newer PC on her.

So, I thought the only two perfume puffs that interested me were RR and Sweet Suds. Then LAvender Lace kind of wheedled her way into the group. Now suddenly Sweet Lily is also appealing (before you know it the other two will whinny at me from the field...). :) Besides "what should I expect to pay for one in decent condition" (not necessarily mint, but the  nicer the hair is, the better), I was also wondering if she has any problems that are peculiar to her the way many orange ponies seem to suffer from regrind (she being orangish, if one blinks hard, I wondered...) or certain ponies seeming to always have cancer spots etcetc. IE, what "annoying but hard to avoid flaws" should I be on the lookout for specifically to her, if any?

TIA
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 05:48:08 PM by MoonStars »

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Price check and question re G1 Sweet Lily
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 09:20:22 PM »
Sweet Lily is lovely! I hope you find a nice one.

Can't help you with a pc, and I don't think she's prone to any problems, but the one I got came with a couple of those 'pink highlighter' marks, as people love to call them. Whether or not it is actually regrind and she's prone to it I'm not sure. The marks my girl has are on her lip and ear... and seeing as she also came to me with glitterly nail polish which I was able to remove ( :lol:) it could very well be pen marks!

Offline MoonStars

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 06:32:47 AM »
Ah, an early blooming customizer must haved had her LOL

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 08:55:18 AM »
Well, for flaws. I personally found discolouring to be a fairly common issue with any pony that was originally scented. The degree of discolouring varies wildly, some it's very minor, others pick up a more yellowed/tanned beige hue.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 02:23:02 PM »
I ll agree with the weird yellowing being something which all scented ponies can be prone to. I have only ever come across one with an orange regrind spot so its not something she is prone to.

The Perfume Puffs in general are all well up in price at the moment. A minty Sweet Lily, still scented and perfect hair will be $16-18; this is the most expensive I have seen her she could well knock back down in price given time.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline MoonStars

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 06:50:28 PM »
Thanks, all! That's exactly the info I was looking for. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal