collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS Applejack inspired Blythe $80, PukiPuki Pong $120  (Read 517 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
FS Applejack inspired Blythe $80, PukiPuki Pong $120
« on: August 21, 2014, 05:31:17 PM »
I have a very adorable custom TBL by me up for adoption. Originally I had planned on this little girl being a kenner replacement, however she had other plans on what she wanted to be. She was inspired by Miss Applejack. She has had her nose buttoned a little, otherwise no other carving was done. Her eyelid art was sealed with MSC. She has a new face up in pastels and acrylic. She does have sleep eyes. Please note, her eyes must be hand rolled. I have no idea what happened but her mech has become stuck. I'm still trying to figure out why. She has pink (small chip in one chip), blue, green and purple chips. She will come nude. I'm asking $80 plus shipping I prefer to not ship overseas, but I will do so, however, you must pay EMS shipping and I will not mark down customs. Paypal only. She comes from a smoke free, baby and dog friendly home!
There are more pictures on my flickr, here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/vertefae/sets/72157646773877242/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

----------TRADED/SOLD--------------
PukiPuki Pong (sleep plate only w/body)
Brand/Maker: Fairyland
Skintone and Resin Type: natural
Included in sale: sleeping plate, body, box, extras

Item Description
We've had an emergency come up, I need to raise money quickly. Offering my pukipuki pong. She only has her sleeping plate, natural skintone with default face up. She will come in her FL box with a ton of extras. $120 plus shipping, EMS ONLY overseas.

This item has no noticeable yellowing.
It was made in Not sure. I am not the first owner of this item.

FA by Vertefae, on Flickr

I'd like to sell my recast Lati yellow sunny. She was cast by Lou in fairyland natural resin. She had a gorgeous face up by Lou's artist. She will come with her glass eyes and all pictures clothes and wigs. (She will not come with the blonde mohair). There is well over $250 worth of clothes, shoes and wigs here. Including Lati and leeke. There are outfits by jadeness and superamy among others. I believe all the shoes are ruby red. I am asking $275. shipped. I paid over $100 for her with her face up. That's a huge savings with all the clothes. Shipping is in addition. I prefer to ship in the US for now. Comes from a smoke free, baby and dog friendly home.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 09:55:11 AM by Vertefae »

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: FS Applejack inspired Blythe and recast LY Sunny