collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mug Swap 2014 ~ All shipped! All arrived!  (Read 27442 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: Mug Swap 2014 ~ Partners sent! Shopping Time!
« Reply #195 on: September 07, 2014, 08:26:33 AM »
If I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug?
I think if prefer at least one commercially produced mug, but wouldn't mind a second mug to be hand painted :). As for what to put on it, whatever you want partner. I'd be happy with any of my interests or even a nice design of some sort.

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2014, 08:42:20 AM »
If I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug?
Maybe an owl. Or a something funny about mustaches  or my love of bacon
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 07, 2014, 08:47:49 AM »
Do you like cactus?

I love love love cactus.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:10:15 AM by Marigold »

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 07, 2014, 09:34:00 AM »
Do you like cactus?

I love love love cactus.
Haha xD. Reminds me what I need to send you for Christmas lol

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 07, 2014, 09:52:19 AM »
Lolol!  Yum!

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #200 on: September 07, 2014, 11:31:27 AM »
As we will be receiving our swap boxes in October would you like any Halloween themed extras? Do you prefer cute Halloween things such as black cats, pumpkins or more dark/ gory things?
No gore/blood. I prefer lightup things like the little pumpkins that have batteries in them. Or even just the little lights to go into pumpkins.  ^.^

If I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug
I suppose so. I like to use my dishwasher mostly so I'd hope for one compatible with said appliance. I don't have a dragon mug yet. Nor one with my pony/fursona on it.

Do you like cactus?
^^;  Yes, but I don't know if they like me. I have tried to grow a number of them but only the toughest survive. I'm proud of my crown of thorns plant though. 5 years and counting! :heart:
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #201 on: September 07, 2014, 03:09:35 PM »
Do you like cactus?
I do.

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 07, 2014, 04:45:51 PM »
As we will be receiving our swap boxes in October would you like any Halloween themed extras? Do you prefer cute Halloween things such as black cats, pumpkins or more dark/ gory things?
Cute things

If I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug
Are you good at painting? If so, then something from my favorite shows/ or animals is cool.
Do you like cactus?
^^;  Yes, yes I do and Kokopelli too.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #203 on: September 07, 2014, 06:33:40 PM »
Sure! I love handmade things. wilderness animal themes or plants, or really anything on my interests listed on my Q&A. ^^

Do you like cactus?
YES I LOVE THEM! all of my indoor plants are chubby succulents, and iv been meaning to add cacti to that list xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 07, 2014, 09:53:43 PM »
Do you like cactus?
They're alright. I'm pretty much surrounded by them in AZ, so I don't really need any cactus-themed things.

I start a new job tomorrow! I've been a full time student for the past 2 1/2 years...so I'm a little nervous!

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 07, 2014, 10:20:23 PM »
Congrats Mkia! I'm sure you'll be great :biggrin:

Do you like cactus?
I sure do but I wouldn't be able to receive them in this swap. Cacti themed things could be cute though?
:fox:

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 08, 2014, 08:07:05 AM »
Congrats Mkia! I'm working towards starting a new job next week, so I know how exciting it can be :D I'm sure you will do great!

I am also excited because I found a mug that I feel was perfect for my partner :D (I hope XD) Here are my answers to the latest questions as well (also updated on my main post)

Dear partner, what is the most favorite mug you've ever owned? (To help get an idea of a mug you may like now! Pics welcome)

My all time favorite mug is this one right here. Toothless is the handle for the mug, and even though it is just plastic it also looks like a nice viking mug :D (sorry that the photo is sideways.... photobucket is being odd)

My second favorite is this one, as it matches/was the inspiration for the color and theme of my entire kitchen (where I cook, its always pumpkin season lol)

Let's say you have already listed a favorite animal or two. How would you feel about receiving a mug purchased from a rescue for said animal? I would be fine with that.

Do you have a favorite region of the world, or a culture that is your favorite? Japan is my favorite place; I love the culture and the stories/legends. Irish/Celtic stuff is a close second.

If you have a favorite show/book/video game, would you like trading cards/trading stickers from it? (example, Pokemon cards, or the Panini stickers like Frozen has right now) Sure! I love both spare trading cards and stickers.

Do you like nail polish? if so what colors do you like wearing? I don’t wear it.

As we will be receiving our swap boxes in October would you like any Halloween themed extras? Do you prefer cute Halloween things such as black cats, pumpkins or more dark/ gory things?  Halloween is one of my favorite times of year, but I like cute or classy Halloween things. Black cats are a favorite, as I own an actual one. I don't like witches or skeletons, or spiders. 

If I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug? That is fine with me, though I don’t know what I would want painted on it. Maybe my pony OC? (which is in my sig) or a kitsune fox?

Do you like cactus? I like cactus.I had one once as a kid and it went from being this cute adorable little thing I saved from the lawn mower to a towering beast of a plant XD
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:09:09 AM by Kitkumi »

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 08, 2014, 09:48:28 AM »
Let's say you have already listed a favorite animal or two. How would you feel about receiving a mug purchased from a rescue for said animal? What if it had the rescues name on it? Any interest? I'm not overly fussed about that kind of thing.

Do you have a favorite region of the world, or a culture that is your favorite? Arizona.

If you have a favorite show/book/video game, would you like trading cards/trading stickers from it? (example, Pokemon cards, or the Panini stickers like Frozen has right now) Pokemon is fine, as is Animal Crossing. But I'm okay without trading cards/ stickers.

Do you like nail polish? if so what colors do you like wearing? No.

As we will be receiving our swap boxes in October would you like any Halloween themed extras? Do you prefer cute Halloween things such as black cats, pumpkins or more dark/ gory things? No thanks.

A question for the group:  if I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug? If it's dishwasher safe, sure. As for designs, just about anything answered prior would work. Or even elements of my pony persona is okay.

Do you like cactus? Is this a trick question? Of course I do. :P
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Alexia

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://easternsunsetcreations.webs.com/
« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2014, 10:13:04 AM »
Goodness you are all so busy on the weekends! I have done a bunch of shopping for my partner and have both mugs and several extras already gathered.  I think I have answered all the questions

Do you have a favorite region of the world, or a culture that is your favorite? I don't technically have a favorite, I love Italian food and French food but Scandinavian traditions and history really interests me.  I am definitely open to learning new things about different regions though and I love seeing the traditional folk and fairy tales from different regions.

If you have a favorite show/book/video game, would you like trading cards/trading stickers from it? (example, Pokemon cards, or the Panini stickers like Frozen has right now) I enjoy stickers but never really collected specific cards or stickers.

Do you like nail polish? if so what colors do you like wearing? I love nail polish and can never have too much, I don't normally wear much pinks.  I am always on the look out for unusual colors for holidays or seasons. I also like getting creative doing art and using decals.  I don't often wear glitter though since it is so hard to remove.

As we will be receiving our swap boxes in October would you like any Halloween themed extras? Do you prefer cute Halloween things such as black cats, pumpkins or more dark/ gory things?  I prefer the cute end of Halloween, mostly black cats and scarecrows and tend to decorate in more the harvest colors and themes. But Munchkin is looking forward to decorating pumpkins this year!

If I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug? Absolutely! I am open to whatever you artistically create,  I give kudos for being able to paint on that rounded surface.

Do you like cactus? Um their are lovely, and I have tasted juices made from them that are delicious, but we don't keep any plants in our house because of the cat eating them.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 08, 2014, 04:54:42 PM »
Whew! First day over with. It's alright so far.

Kitkumi, I LOVE that Toothless mug! So neat! Does the plastic stand up well to hot drinks?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal