collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Oh look, finally get to see POP Ponies in person!  (Read 520 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Oh look, finally get to see POP Ponies in person!
« on: August 19, 2014, 05:15:01 PM »
Lol ok I never got to see the POP ponies in person at the fair because I had to leave the day they were showing them. So I go to my local Walmart and found that they were 'resetting' the aisle the MLPs are on. The new stuff wasn't out yet but I got to look at the stock sheet they set out when they do these resets :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I can tell what half the stuff is on that list except for a few things.. I'm assuming when it says MLP EG that is from Equestria Girls... but what in the blue blazes is MLP THROUGH.. and I'm not sure what CRYSTAL DECO FAS

But either way I cannot wait! Or can I lol
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Oh look, finally get to see POP Ponies in person!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 05:18:52 PM »
My Wal Mart has the same thing and there is nothing up yet. I cant wait! :)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 05:34:30 PM »
The Walmart near me had those same ones a few days ago. If you want to know what everything is google search for the code that's after the name along with the words "my little pony" and it should give you an idea. One word of caution is they sometimes reuse a code for different waves of the same item but just remember they will always be the most current wave. 23 and 24 however will come up with nothing. 23 is probably not brushables since the price tag says $19.99. 24 is also confusing since it doesn't match up to any of the existing POP sets and costs $24.99. I might be popping into Walmart tomorrow so hopefully there will be something there.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:36:12 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 06:26:51 PM »
Those are just the mod sheets! They leave them up until they finalize the mods. My store I work at is probably resetting too atm buut im on vaycay so screw Wamart! xD The big sets come with $2 off and $4 off coupons btw! ;)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 07:00:55 PM »
Those are just the mod sheets! They leave them up until they finalize the mods. My store I work at is probably resetting too atm buut im on vaycay so screw Wamart! xD The big sets come with $2 off and $4 off coupons btw! ;)
Well the thing is, most of the price tags had been changed and i know the ones I actually looked at have the same name as the mod sheet

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 08:54:40 PM »

Well the thing is, most of the price tags had been changed and i know the ones I actually looked at have the same name as the mod sheet

This. The price tags matched the sheet but the spots were empty.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 02:12:22 PM »
How cool that you have spotted the same thing! Its going to be interesting when everything finally hits shelves.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 04:34:15 PM »
Nope no such luck. Those spots are still empty.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 05:10:34 PM »
I couldn't check today so I'll check in the next day or so

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 05:30:11 PM »

I can tell what half the stuff is on that list except for a few things.. I'm assuming when it says MLP EG that is from Equestria Girls... but what in the blue blazes is MLP THROUGH.. and I'm not sure what CRYSTAL DECO FAS

I can help you with that. MLP THROUGH is the "Through the Mirror line" reference the 1st EQ Girls movie. That is the TS doll, the TS pony and possibly the Sunset Shimmer fashion doll if your store still has them in stock.
Crystal Deco Fashion is the Crystal Line and it's the molded Luna and Rainbow Dash figures that you color with markers and also the Fluttershy that is a styling pony. Lots of Walmart stuff is cross referenced.

Just a FYI, your local Hasbro rep should be putting IRC stickers on the MLP Pop toys once they hit the shelves (also look for a tear pad IRC for the MLP Chutes and Laders game). It's $2 off two ponies.

Post Merge: August 20, 2014, 05:34:24 PM

24 is also confusing since it doesn't match up to any of the existing POP sets and costs $24.99. I might be popping into Walmart tomorrow so hopefully there will be something there.

24 is the Pinkie Pie sweet shop playset in the POP line. Almost all of the Hasbro products will start with A and then the numbers. There are a few Transformers and Nerf that don't like to follow that rule. Makes it a pain for me. LOL
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 05:34:24 PM by sweetstuff »

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 06:52:53 PM »
Today I saw Celestia and Luna TTM WM exclusives!

but I didn't buy them... what's wrong with me!?!?

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 08:43:00 PM »

I can help you with that. MLP THROUGH is the "Through the Mirror line" reference the 1st EQ Girls movie. That is the TS doll, the TS pony and possibly the Sunset Shimmer fashion doll if your store still has them in stock.
Crystal Deco Fashion is the Crystal Line and it's the molded Luna and Rainbow Dash figures that you color with markers and also the Fluttershy that is a styling pony. Lots of Walmart stuff is cross referenced.

Just a FYI, your local Hasbro rep should be putting IRC stickers on the MLP Pop toys once they hit the shelves (also look for a tear pad IRC for the MLP Chutes and Laders game). It's $2 off two ponies.

There is a local Hasbro rep? Lol this I didn't know.. I think I saw one of the mlp board games at the larger of the two walmarts in my area, but I didn't pay attention to it... but you kind of lost me with the IRC stuff XD

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 09:04:20 PM »

Post Merge: August 20, 2014, 05:34:24 PM

24 is also confusing since it doesn't match up to any of the existing POP sets and costs $24.99. I might be popping into Walmart tomorrow so hopefully there will be something there.

24 is the Pinkie Pie sweet shop playset in the POP line. Almost all of the Hasbro products will start with A and then the numbers. There are a few Transformers and Nerf that don't like to follow that rule. Makes it a pain for me. LOL

The Pinkie Pie Sweet Shop is A8203 and 24 is A9176. I'm wondering if there is some kind of Walmart Exclusive POP set on the way.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 10:18:06 PM »

The Pinkie Pie Sweet Shop is A8203 and 24 is A9176. I'm wondering if there is some kind of Walmart Exclusive POP set on the way.

It's possible. I only know about the main #'s since they are across the board at all the retailers. So far the MOD's that I've seen reset at Walmart have the Sweet Shop in that spot. It could be another case of something being cross referenced with another product that has the same price point. It's been going on with the Nerf MOD reset at WM too.

sd_dreamcrystal - as for the IRC's - sorry, they are the sticky coupons or tear pad coupons. All of us Hasbro merchandisers (or Hasbro reps as I get called a lot) got a stack of them to put on all the new POP products (and the Chutes and Ladders MLP version - though Walmart/Kmart have the tear pad).

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2014, 05:33:46 AM »
sd_dreamcrystal - as for the IRC's - sorry, they are the sticky coupons or tear pad coupons. All of us Hasbro merchandisers (or Hasbro reps as I get called a lot) got a stack of them to put on all the new POP products (and the Chutes and Ladders MLP version - though Walmart/Kmart have the tear pad).
Ah ok, I'll have to look... I haven't really bought any MLP items since the baggie ponies as of late and what is left of those is AJ and FS in clearance Aisle now (mixed in with a bunch of blind bags from other toy lines lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal