collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Puppy Surprise and Friends  (Read 42745 times)

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Puppy Surprise?
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2014, 03:08:02 PM »
target has puppy surprise sometimes, I have only ever seen them have 2 at a time and they sell fast

Sometimes?? I thought these were just released or have they been around for awhile?? Man...I am really starting to regret not picking one up the other day!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2014, 03:43:24 PM »
They are just released. I think she meant sometimes as in some targets have gotten them in. They don't last long anywhere around here though. So far I've seen them at TRU, Walmart, and Target. They are always there one time and gone the next though. Then they restock and then gone again. It's kinda crazy. Might be some early Christmas shopping though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #137 on: September 18, 2014, 05:46:48 PM »
Yeah they have just been released I meant sometimes as in they sell quickly!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2014, 04:39:09 PM »
OK so I finally managed to get to TRU today with the intention of getting a Kitty Surprise.  They had the one that was all pink and the one that was mostly white.  I was going to get the pink one, because I had a pink one as a kid but there was also more white than the one they remade did so I didn't get it.  Basically it was too pink. :P  So, I picked the one called Snow.  I was so excited.  I got home and it had three babies, one boy and two girls like I had as a kid.  I realized that the remake is much smaller than the original Kitty Surprise and so are the babies.  That usually happens.  However, I didn't feel as happy or as nostalgic as I thought I would be.  I got it to remember the one I had as a kid and it doesn't matter which one I bought (meaning the remake) but I didn't feel as happy about it as I thought I would.  I don't know why.  :lookround: :(

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2014, 06:20:59 PM »
The new style ones are pretty cute, not as cool as the older ones but have that look about them. Id love to get my hands on a kitty, and would love to see them make the pony and bunny surprise again. So cute!

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2014, 07:20:55 PM »
Went to ToysRus today..they had a big section for them. They were a bit picked over...they had a lot of Popcorn's left (white puppy with pink ears), one dalmation, and one Zoey (all pink). Zoey is the one I wanted to get but her box was all messed up so I decided to wait until I find a better one. I don't know why considering it will be taken out of the box and played with eventually but I am just picky when it comes to things like that :P

Also went to Target...they had a spot for them but they were all gone....the search continues........

I was so young when I had mine I honestly don't remember all the specifics but these look really similar to me. I did notice in the picture I have from when I was little that I was holding the Pony surprise!!!

Offline Babydoll

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ★ Instagram Babydoll84uk (Pics of my collection) ★
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2014, 06:25:38 AM »
I just found my old puppy surprise, I was wondering if anyone knows if the individually sold puppy surprise puppy came with a surprise gift like so? Can't find any info about them. :/

Babydoll~

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2014, 04:07:38 PM »
You can find info on the surprise pack ones on ghost of the doll.

Moonracer

« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2014, 04:20:23 AM »
Puppy Surprise! I remember these! :D

I remember seeing commericals of these while my parents and I were in England, and I also remember seeing them in some Argos catalogues. I really wanted to have one, but I never got one... though I think I still might have one baby, that we bought second-hand, stashed somewhere amongst our plushies.

I'm glad they're making a comeback. Have to take a trip to a local TRU to see if they have them in stock: I'm really tempted to get one. *cue in my wallet weeping in saddness*

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2014, 07:23:23 PM »
Went to ToysRus today..they had a big section for them. They were a bit picked over...they had a lot of Popcorn's left (white puppy with pink ears), one dalmation, and one Zoey (all pink). Zoey is the one I wanted to get but her box was all messed up so I decided to wait until I find a better one. I don't know why considering it will be taken out of the box and played with eventually but I am just picky when it comes to things like that :P

Also went to Target...they had a spot for them but they were all gone....the search continues........

I was so young when I had mine I honestly don't remember all the specifics but these look really similar to me. I did notice in the picture I have from when I was little that I was holding the Pony surprise!!!

I don't remember earrings with them but who knows. Try searching fot timperstocks page on them. It's a good one. I will post the link when I get to my computer.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2014, 12:40:53 AM »
:)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2014, 07:28:08 AM »

I don't remember earrings with them but who knows. Try searching fot timperstocks page on them. It's a good one. I will post the link when I get to my computer.

https://sites.google.com/site/timpersock/

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline kaoskat

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2014, 12:59:58 PM »
And because I got my first Kitty Surprise today......

Snow!

kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2014, 06:22:42 AM »
I found the Puppy Surprise at Canadian Tire stores over the weekend, they have them in stock for Christmas. It brings back SO many memories! I loved my Puppy Surprise as a child, although one of our ferrets (appropriately named Mischief) would find my puppies and steal them away and hide them in her little nest behind my brothers dresser. It made me SO mad when I was little, but I remember it with a laugh now :lol: she looked pretty adorable hopping along holding a "puppy" by the back of the neck. I really wanted to buy one right away XD I was torn between Sugar and Popcorn, plus that $39.99 pricetag!! They mark their toys half off after Christmas, so maybe I'll wait for the sales after Boxing Day ^.^

Offline kaoskat

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2014, 06:51:18 AM »
Oh! That reminds me! Those of you in the US, both Target and TRU have them on sale right now for $19.99!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal