collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Brag: Maple Town (PC) box + accesories and Pet shops  (Read 721 times)

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Brag: Maple Town (PC) box + accesories and Pet shops
« on: August 16, 2014, 05:23:16 PM »
I went to a birthday party Friday night.  We went to the moves super late and I didn't end up getting up till 10ish am.  I stayed over at my boyfriends and noticed a few garage sale signs the day before.  He dislikes my toy hobby's but he was super sweet and we walked over to the sales.  I found 3 Breyer deer and the lady told me she had sold off the rest earlier.  I was bummed, but we continued on.  We went 2 more houses, at the last house a lady asked what I was looking for.  I told her toys and she said the worst words my boyfriend ever heard.  "We have a ton of those in the garage, come this way " :shocked:(completely hidden behind a car).  It looked like no one had bought anything there were tons and tons of toys.  The first thing I grabbed was the amazing bag of flocked animals, then I started grabbing all of the pet shop play sets (each was packed with tons of pets).  I talked her down to 30 for everything!!

Now if you've made it though my story here are a few pics.
I took everything out of the bags outside since I did find a few spiders....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have a few questions about these.
There's a nice folded up box that I'm not sure goes with any of the sets should I not recycle it??
Are the dogs puppy's in my pocket??
I'd love it if anyone could help me with a price check on Maple Town animals, play sets, etc.

I don't like play sets since they take up room that I don't have.  So these will most likely be donated in the next few days. 

here's a quick pic of the pets

also I found a few of these tossed in different play sets.  What are they??

« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 05:47:12 PM by kakenterprise »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Brag: Maple Town (PC) box + accesories and Pet shops
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 05:14:41 AM »
Wow! What an amazing selection to have tracked down! Congratulations.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Xara

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 07:48:50 AM »
Lovely finds! Congratulations! Nightmare for the bf, dream come true for you. ;)

I see Sylvanians, Maple Town, Forest Families and even some unknown bears in your picture. All the grey mice and reddish brown bears are Forest Families. :)

Offline cloverofmist

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 09:25:53 PM »
Awseome find.. The last picture I believe are soda pop pets..

You got a haul on the critters they aren't cheap to get..

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 01:05:00 PM »

Thanks Xara for the information.  I assumed they were all the same because of the furniture and the box they came with. 
He's sweet for taking me that's all that matters!! (He new the risks  :biggrin:)

cloverofmist- Thanks I sorted out the pet shop stuff and I found quite a few of soda pop pets.  They're cute, also I'm surprised at how many different kinds there are.
That's what I told my boyfriend who looked at me like I was crazy grabbing bags of toys.

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 01:40:31 PM »
Great find (minus the spiders)! I had the bus when I was a kid. I think I see Mrs. Cat there, too (white blouse/turquoise skirt). Her outfit looks like it was changed though, unless she was rereleased in a different outfit later in the line? I had the one that came with her pink bakery truck, and she wore a pink dress with a white apron with a heart on it.

Haven't really been following recent prices on Maple Town, but hopefully someone can help you out!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal