collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 5  (Read 22360 times)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 5
« Reply #225 on: May 17, 2015, 04:20:06 PM »
Anyone want Deirdre the deer?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 02, 2015, 09:09:24 AM »
Yay, I got my 7 eleven set! My boyfriend kinda had to hack it with his power save, and yeah, I took a big chance on my save getting corrupted, but it was so worth it. The set looks awesome!
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #227 on: June 02, 2015, 04:01:18 PM »
Anyone want Erik? He's a cute little Christmas Reindeer looking deer that I'm loathe to let go but I need the space.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2015, 03:25:30 AM »
I took a break for over 2 months and I'm back! No one moved away, thank goodness. :) A quick trip to the salon and a few weeds pulled is all that was needed. I used to play a month ahead, but I had set the date on my 3DS correctly while playing another game, so I'm back to "real time" play.

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2015, 04:36:46 AM »
I haven't played since Christmas Eve, my town is probably all weedy and deserted now, I'm afraid to look..  :(

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #230 on: June 14, 2015, 06:31:18 AM »
I took a break for over 2 months and I'm back! No one moved away, thank goodness. :) A quick trip to the salon and a few weeds pulled is all that was needed. I used to play a month ahead, but I had set the date on my 3DS correctly while playing another game, so I'm back to "real time" play.

If your 3DS clock was two months ahead and you just rolled it back to the real date, it means you effectively time traveled backwards. Time travel backwards is always one game day, no matter how far back you go; definitely not the same as forward, where every day counts.

I haven't played since Christmas Eve, my town is probably all weedy and deserted now, I'm afraid to look..  :(

You can always roll the game's date back to Christmas and lose no villagers! :D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 06:35:06 AM by Flarewing »

Offline buttonso

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 14, 2015, 07:11:13 AM »

You can always roll the game's date back to Christmas and lose no villagers! :D

I'm always afraid of time travel, not sure why... I kinda feel like whatever happens, happens... I've actually been tempted to completely start over, rebuild my town from scratch... just hard to take that step and wipe the game. :/

Flarewing

« Reply #232 on: June 14, 2015, 08:28:04 AM »
I time travel all of the time, never lost a villager from it because I adhere to the "rules" regarding it. Wiping the game is a huge step, true. I only did that once, early on, but I got lucky and had several villagers that I liked and have kept to this day in the town map I finally chose. Of course, I do have three towns...

Offline buttonso

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 14, 2015, 08:53:58 AM »
I time travel all of the time, never lost a villager from it because I adhere to the "rules" regarding it. Wiping the game is a huge step, true. I only did that once, early on, but I got lucky and had several villagers that I liked and have kept to this day in the town map I finally chose. Of course, I do have three towns...
Is it possible to have multiple towns on one game cart (New Leaf)? It doesn't appear so to me but I never looked that hard.... Because I just like meeting new villagers, and building the town itself is my actual fav part, but my town pretty much has *everything* so it would be fun to start a new town... However I hate to say goodbye forever to my original. :/

Flarewing

« Reply #234 on: June 14, 2015, 06:34:13 PM »
Is it possible to have multiple towns on one game cart (New Leaf)? It doesn't appear so to me but I never looked that hard.... Because I just like meeting new villagers, and building the town itself is my actual fav part, but my town pretty much has *everything* so it would be fun to start a new town... However I hate to say goodbye forever to my original. :/

No, I have a digital copy and two cartridge copies. Making the towns is best funs! :D But tearing things down, yeah... It's why I have three copies of the game.

Offline buttonso

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 14, 2015, 06:46:00 PM »

Well I got on the game tonight, and I just couldn't do it (and all of my villagers were still there to boot) so I'm just going to have to get a new game or something, lol. Or maybe go hunt down a copy of Wild World and play that. :D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 08:23:42 PM by buttonso »

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 15, 2015, 02:58:14 AM »

If your 3DS clock was two months ahead and you just rolled it back to the real date, it means you effectively time traveled backwards. Time travel backwards is always one game day, no matter how far back you go; definitely not the same as forward, where every day counts.

I know how things work because I've been playing AC games since 2007. However, I didn't time travel backward at all. I stopped playing in March, which was April in my game. During my down time, I adjusted my 3DS calendar to the correct date. I started playing again in June. As far as AC goes, I left for almost 2 months. I never went backward.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 15, 2015, 01:59:26 PM »
I'm tempted to start this up again. It sounds fun to play it again. Maybe even try to get villagers I want. I really want Cookie. I could never acquire her.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline buttonso

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 15, 2015, 04:26:26 PM »
I'm tempted to start this up again. It sounds fun to play it again. Maybe even try to get villagers I want. I really want Cookie. I could never acquire her.

Cookie is adorable... I had her for awhile but foolishly let her move out :(

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 15, 2015, 04:50:26 PM »

Cookie is adorable... I had her for awhile but foolishly let her move out :(
Cookie is the best!  ^.^ She says really funny things

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal