collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Strawberry Shortcake Dolls  (Read 420 times)

SockThief

• Trade Count: (0)
Strawberry Shortcake Dolls
« on: August 13, 2014, 09:25:19 AM »
Hello Dollhouse!

I bought a pony lot online and with it came a few Strawberry Shortcake dolls and wear. A blond one with clogs and a parrot was also included, but for some reason she missed the photo.  :P

I would like to sell them, but have no idea on the prices. Or maybe selling it as a lot? Can you help me with the prices? Is anyone here interested?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks in advance! n_n

Marce

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: Strawberry Shortcake Dolls
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 11:40:10 AM »
I'd be interested depending on the price

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 11:20:01 AM »
freaking adorable!

also, I have no idea on price. prices seem to be between 99c and $100....

I think I have my dolls without pets at $10?
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 09:42:50 AM »
Butter Cookie is the baby, she goes with that bear, Jelly Bear.  She seems to be complete

The one with the Sandles is Cafe Ole- she goes with that donkey pet you have there, his name is Burrito.

The ballerina looking one is missing her shoes, and dance studio, and her skirt.  And that is not her original hat.

The black one is Orange BLossom and she is wearing a "berry wear" outfit-  Berry Sleepy or something.  The outfit is complete but that is not her original outfit.

The blue haired one is Crepes Suzette. She is wearing Lemon Meringue's dress, but seems to have her original hat.  She also had a green bodysuit type outfit- I can't tell if she is wearing it there under her dress.  If she is, that would be great.  She also had a tiny apron which might be there under her dress?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The Raincoat and yellow boots are also Berry Wear. (Berry Rainy?)

The pink strawberry dress is from a Berry Baby Strawberry SHortcake (the kind that drank and wet). 

The rainbow tights appear to be from another line, but would be a very nice berrykin tights substitute since they are the right colors.

Prices vary wildly with SSC, I would check "sold auctions" for general prices. None of the dolls/pieces you have are rare. You might get more for Cafe and Butter Cookie since they are complete.  The rest don't have much value (maybe $5 or so).  If Crepes is more dressed than she looks you can get $15 or more for her maybe
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:44:55 AM by Galactica »

Sweet Tooth

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 01:44:33 PM »
I don't know much about Strawberry Shortcake, but don't those rainbow tights look a lot like Molly's tights from the pony line?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal