collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: accessories for peach My Pretty Pony  (Read 308 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
accessories for peach My Pretty Pony
« on: July 26, 2014, 05:49:37 PM »
So a while ago I bought a peach My Pretty Pony with her hat and purple ribbon.  Recently I bought the rest of her accessories (I think), though the curry comb handle is broken.  Can anyone confirm if those are the correct ribbons?  And does she come with one light purple ribbon, or two?  Here's the listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231277784754?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Gizmo

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: accessories for peach My Pretty Pony
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 03:16:42 PM »
As far as I know that auction should complete her accessories and the ribbons are correct, there's only one purple ribbon to be used with her hat.

Congrats and would love to see a photo of her complete! There aren't many pictures of her online.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: accessories for peach My Pretty Pony
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 03:14:20 PM »
The ribbon and the colours look weird to me but I think thats the picture. :P She came packed 2 different ways - she either had the big purple one and then one smaller identically coloured purple one or she was packed with one big purple one and then 3 smaller ones in white, yellow, pink or blue. So sounds like you are pretty close!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal