collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need some ID help on a whole bunch of accessories! :)  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
Need some ID help on a whole bunch of accessories! :)
« on: July 25, 2014, 11:21:16 AM »
Hi all! :biggrin:

I have a whole bag of "randoms" as I call it, that I need to get sorted out. I believe that a majority of these are not MLP but, I'm not up to date on the newer accessories - and I know some of them ARE MLP, I just don't know what they came with... So, any help is appreciated!

*ALSO* If things are "NOTHING" - as in, they came with dollar store fashion packs for children back in the day or, are just... from something totally obscure and not worth keeping, PLEASE let me know, honestly. I need to get rid of some of this but I don't want to throw away anything that someone might potentially need - since I'm an accessories nut, I figure others are too, even for non pony stuff! ;)

First off, the group I believe is all MLP? Just not sure what these items go to?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This I'm not so sure about anything being MLP? I think the crown and small white flower barrette are Strawberry Shortcake?

This group again I'm not entirely sure if anything here is MLP? Or -to- anything? The pink tulle bow thingies are NOT the same as the ones for the Fancy Pants babies but I now have two of them and they are exactly the same...

Random assortment of brushes and combs - the big flat pink heart is a mirror...

I think some of these items are for Barbie? Like the Tutus? But the booties in the back are obviously to some larger-footed doll... and the gold cape, I really keep thinking it might be for a She-Ra doll? The plastic dresses are these "snap on" looking things, but I have no backs for any of them...

Random Blankets that need cleaning - a blue, a pink square with no holes in it, and a pink one with fringed edges

Lastly, some very small doll stuff and some diapers for some sort of baby doll (not for ponies)

Thank you so much for any info you guys can give me! :hearts:

:sunny:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Need some ID help on a whole bunch of accessories! :)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 11:44:38 AM »
I suck at accessories but I can tell you the first pic is all G4 accessories. Good luck :)
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 12:01:21 PM »
Hey, that's a start! I wasn't sure if they were all G4 or some were G3! :biggrin: So already have narrowed it down a bit! Thank you hun! :dance2:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 09:45:33 AM »
You should find pretty much everything from the first picture on here - http://www.horsma.org/Ponien_tavaroiden_tunnistus.htm

G4 accessories can be a pain as almost all of them are released in multiple colour variations with the same pony. So if its the same shape as an item listed, even if its a different colour, its normally from the same pony.

The star barrette in the third picture down is MLP but nothing outside of that first picture is - so looks like you are all organised :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline cadance89

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 10:04:37 AM »
The pearly pink comb at the bottom (with hearts and flowers) looks like a Cupcake Doll comb - I'm not sure though!

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 10:39:02 AM »
The muffin tin in your last picture is from Cherry Merry Muffin. (http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/cherrymerrymuffin.htm) You may get a pretty penny off of it because CMM accessories can be quite hard to find! (Don't quote me on that though... definitely get a PC from an expert first.)

Also the rose barrettes in the first picture are fakie accessories, and the yellow crown with the heart design is from this fakie- (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZBr8NtQGt8) Unless they really are all MLP but just stolen accessories that were packaged with fakies as well, which very well could be true... I mean, even the fakie itself is lifted from a styling sized Starsong, correct?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 02:23:05 PM by Rachel-Eyes »

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 11:50:02 AM »
The g4 accessories are from the Costco set.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 01:40:25 PM »
The muffin tin in your last picture is from Cherry Merry Muffin. (http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/cherrymerrymuffin.htm) You may get a pretty penny off of it because CMM accessories can be quite hard to find! (Don't quote me on that though... definitely get a PC from an expert first.

Hmm, you know, I think that muffin tin is too small to be Cherry Merry Muffin, sorry. :blush: I've sold a couple of them, and they were bigger and didn't have handles.

That bib with the bunny on it in the third picture was bothering me -- I knew I had seen it before. I finally looked back in my old auction records and I see that it's a Love-A-Bye Baby bib. Hasbro made them in the late 1980s and/or early 1990s, I think, and I think then they were taken off the market because their accessories were choking hazards or something. Here's a completed auction with a little blonde baby wearing the bib (not my auction):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1987-Hasbro-Love-A-Bye-Baby-Doll-4519-5120-Mint-In-Box-/271551032339?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f39b3ec13&nma=true&si=BcJyDwfNkGwHQXoD8GEOJBKy98A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'm not sure the bib would sell on its own, but you never know. Oh, and the two diapers in the last picture probably belong to them, too; the babies wear diapers like that -- I think?

Oh -- and the white comb in the upper right of the comb picture looks like a Kelly (Barbie doll's little sister) comb from the 1990s. I had a hot pink one that looked like that and came with my first Kelly.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 02:07:47 PM by Haruna »

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 02:00:52 PM »
The smock and cash register in the second pic are from the Perm Shoppe.  It's difficult to tell, but the pink blanket (without the fringe) in the sixth picture looks like it's probably one of its towels too.

The curler in the last pic is G3 Moondancer's.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 02:02:35 PM »

You should find pretty much everything from the first picture on here - http://www.horsma.org/Ponien_tavaroiden_tunnistus.htm

G4 accessories can be a pain as almost all of them are released in multiple colour variations with the same pony. So if its the same shape as an item listed, even if its a different colour, its normally from the same pony.

The star barrette in the third picture down is MLP but nothing outside of that first picture is - so looks like you are all organised :)

I must respectfully disagree. I think there's a few other pony accessories in there.

Pic 2: the cash register and pink smock might be G1 Perm Shop

Pic 6: pink blanket with fringe is a G3 beach towel (possibly the Cherry Blossom accessory set). Pink blanket without fringe might be the G1 perm shop towel (but I think they're more rectangular?)

Pic 7: the blue curler came with the G3 Moondancer sleepover set.

Elf

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2014, 03:38:38 PM »

I must respectfully disagree. I think there's a few other pony accessories in there.

Pic 2: the cash register and pink smock might be G1 Perm Shop

Pic 6: pink blanket with fringe is a G3 beach towel (possibly the Cherry Blossom accessory set). Pink blanket without fringe might be the G1 perm shop towel (but I think they're more rectangular?)

Pic 7: the blue curler came with the G3 Moondancer sleepover set.

Elf

Do you know! I completely missed that cash register!! I didnt even clock that it was a cash register at all. And you are actually right the pink square is from the Perm Shoppe as well. Duh :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 04:38:41 PM »
The muffin tin in your last picture is from Cherry Merry Muffin. (http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/cherrymerrymuffin.htm) You may get a pretty penny off of it because CMM accessories can be quite hard to find! (Don't quote me on that though... definitely get a PC from an expert first.

Hmm, you know, I think that muffin tin is too small to be Cherry Merry Muffin, sorry. :blush: I've sold a couple of them, and they were bigger and didn't have handles.

Ah, thank you so much for the correction! I have 1 CMM doll but 0 accessories, so I've only really seen them in pictures.

Whatever it is, it sure is cute! :D

Offline summerday

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Thanks Brightberry for my avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 07:12:24 PM »
This I'm not so sure about anything being MLP? I think the crown and small white flower barrette are Strawberry Shortcake?

Sunshine, you are correct. The flower barrette with the ribbons goes to one of the Strawberry Shortcake horses. I had one and had a terrible time figuring out its origin. I'm talking months. I'm not sure which of the fillies yours goes to, though.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2014, 09:54:50 PM »
I think the hot tulle bow thingies in the third pic goes to a Barbie?  Maybe one of the ballerina ones.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2014, 01:52:58 AM »
This -

I think the bottom left comb here is a G1 Remco comb. They came with Remco ponies and Remco pets.
You can see one here (this is an old picture posted by Ianthe99 on the old Arena):

-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal