collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Got it! Thanks!  (Read 876 times)

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
Got it! Thanks!
« on: July 23, 2014, 01:43:23 PM »
Okay, I know this is a HUGE longshot....HUGE.  But I know there are other Fairyland fans on this board, and maybe someone is looking to order this summer. 

I have a big want for the Minifee Elf Soony head...I mean, the biggest want.  It's a need really...a sickness?  LOL.  With the baby on the way, I can't afford to order a big order from FL just to get that doll head, but I'm willing to pay for it if someone else DOES place an order and gets the event head, but doesn't want it. 

I've never done a split for just an event item, so I don't even know how it would work, but I bet we could figure it out!

PLEASE let me know if you're interested!

http://dollfairyland.tistory.com/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:37:13 PM by barbgirl1999 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Fairyland BJD 2014 Juri Event split?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 03:40:28 PM »
I'm not 100% on it, but I'm debating over ordering 2 moe 60s (a pair of TAN Celine/Chloe twins on that adorable body >.<).  I really want the f60 soony, and while i like the mnf one too, I have considered selling it to help make up part of the cost, I don't really have any plans that would fit mnf soony.  I have no idea how much she'd be worth, I have a feeling she'll be popular, but I couldn't begin to say. 

I'd be putting down a payment through DDE and paying the rest when they come in.  When would you be up for paying for the head?  If it's when I place the order, that would almost guarantee I could get the funds to order her before they sell out XD  Otherwise I wouldn't know for sure until I could make the order.  That's really what's holding me back atm, if I can come up with the funds to pay the deposit before they're gone.

Your Soony is the reason I fell in love with that sculpt, so I'd love to help if I can :)

ETA: I submitted my order to them, since it seems they're getting a lot.  Just waiting on an invoice, and I'll be trying to get the deposit to them asap.  Let me know if you're still looking for help!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:36:47 PM by Prismatic »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal