collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Will  (Read 2376 times)

tymmorn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Will
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 07:01:53 PM »
This is probably something I should think more about.  :/  I have a pretty darned big collection of collections--MLP, Breyer, dragons, other horse-shaped objects, Disney pins, and miscellaneous stuff.  (Books and comics, though pretty much all of those could go to a library/used bookstore.
I have no children, but I have 2 nieces.  Though they aren't as horse-crazy as I am, they both have expressed liking for certain items, and those I'll have to mark down for them.  Example: the younger niece has always loved mermaids, and the year I took them to Breyerfest there was was a special run horse made of clear, blue-tinted plastic and had a mermaid design all over it.  She called dibs before I even bought it. :D
I guess it will depend on who goes first--me or my husband. If it's me, he has instructions on who to trust with selling off the ones my nieces don't want.  If it's him, I'd better pick a new "collection custodian."  XD

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 10:25:56 PM »
they are to take a few that they like and sell the rest off to help with what little costs there are.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2014, 11:31:38 PM »
Is it weird that I'd like to be buried with one of them? Not my whole collection but just a single pony (probably nightglider).

But I'm only 17, I try not to dwell on death. I'd like them to go to another collector, I want them to be appreciated.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2014, 11:53:49 PM »
I had this discussion with my mother today. I told her to please give a portion of my collection to a collector friend, a child in our family, and my grandma's nursing home roommate who loves unicorns.

I want the rest of them to be sold for money that can help out my family so they don't have to struggle with my debts. :/ I told Mom that if she wants to keep a few to remember me by, that's fine too. She said she probably would. She knows I love Munchy the most, so it's likely that Munchy gets to stay.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal