collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ribbon, Paradise, Lofty  (Read 754 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Ribbon, Paradise, Lofty
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 02:18:57 PM »
Yup I was going to add in Argie Lofty - she is in the collectors pose so not quite the same thing but she is the only official NSS version.

Check out the Nirvana forum and sub sales board for more information and perhaps some sales!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 10:37:06 PM »
I'm so sorry for describing Buttons instead of Ribbon, what a dinkus! It would of courseIhelp if I concentrated on what I was doing! :-P
Jules xx
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

S.o.a.r.

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 10:44:10 PM »
I'm thinking about fixing up my "NSS" Lofty since whoever deflocked her did a sloppy job; you can still see the residue and it has created surface dirt over the years since she was deflocked. I got her in a big G1 lot so I guess I never took the time to clean her up; I'm thinking of using some Aceton on the non-sensitive areas and also scrubbing her down with a toothbrush or something similar.

Offline lindsayrose1985

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 10:57:13 PM »
I find using non acetone nail polish remover is the best thing once the flocking is gone and just the glue residue is left. As you can really soak the pony and it doesn't remove the paint like acetone. Though I'm still careful in these areas.
If your unsure I'd suggest get someone else to do it for you as many people including myself charge a small fee to finish off such a difficult task.
Good luck she's a great pony I've just received one that I'm going to deflock to add to my personal collection :)
Hello, [you] i'm looking for so softs in need  of a little TLC :)

S.o.a.r.

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 11:06:43 PM »
So the nail polish remover doesn't necesarily remove her symbols and eye color etc.etc.? I might give it a try, though no might not soak her just in case. Because sadly I don't know anyone who could/would do this for free for me, so I'll do it myself. ^.^   

Offline lindsayrose1985

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 11:15:51 PM »
So the nail polish remover doesn't necesarily remove her symbols and eye color etc.etc.? I might give it a try, though no might not soak her just in case. Because sadly I don't know anyone who could/would do this for free for me, so I'll do it myself. ^.^

I would just start with Cotton wool balls and the remover. Make sure it's the non acetone variety for otherwise it may take off the paint. The stuff I use is like £1.40 and I can do up to 3 ponies with it lol
Hello, [you] i'm looking for so softs in need  of a little TLC :)

S.o.a.r.

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2014, 12:13:24 AM »
Thanks for the tip! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal