collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do YOU have a question for HASBRO? Ask it here to get it answered!!  (Read 2211 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Do YOU have a question for HASBRO? Ask it here to get it answered!!
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2014, 07:11:15 AM »
I just want to know if the pony line is going to end up being like G3's core 7, because G4 is showing signs of it. Will they ever start releasing new brushables that are new characters every few months again?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2014, 07:38:08 AM »
Will you be making mini playsets for blind bags? Something along the line of the POP pony figures, but blind bag sized.
Better quality toys/merchandise please.
More variation of ponies! Fed up of seeing the mane 6 everywhere.

I've always wanted to know the answer to this as well.  The blind bag figures have a little hexagonal hole in one of their hoofs like they are meant to interact with something or be placed on a hex peg on a playset.  So, why do they have this hole but no playsets :-/

The  ponyville playsets work perfectly for the blind bag ponies, so there is a lot out there to find secondhand.  However, it would be nice to have actual g4 related buildings for them (Cloudsdale.... Such possibilities!!), so I just want to throw in my support for this question.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2014, 08:05:05 AM »
Dear Hasbro,

-Are you EVER going to release any more boy ponies/colts into the playful pony line? Particularly Big Mac?
 -What ever happened with Sweetie Blue!? (btw Thank you Hasbro for FINALLY making white celestia Fashion style and Minty!)
-Can princess Cadance be a soft pastel pink instead of hot pink?
-Can you make folded wing pegasus molds?
-Can you start a line only with background ponies and NO mane 6 ?
-SEAPONIES!? (toys of these please!)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:07:34 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2014, 08:13:16 AM »
How much influence do the IDW comic stories have on the show now, if any?
One of the writers told me that all pitched stories go through a rigorous screening by Hasbro to make sure they conform to what Hasbro wants for the characters. One of his pitches was turned down because Hasbro said they hadn't yet decided what *they* wanted to do with that character and their backstory. This writer is a fan of the show, and it sounds like the comics are influenced by the show and not the other way around.
and check out this interview I did
http://www.sequentialtart.com/article.php?id=2531

I ask because since after S4 was written and before S5 was written there has been high contact between comic and show staff.

And thanks for sharing the interview! Will give it a read.

np - just wanted to share the insight I had :)

ooh..and question!
since we've already had an episode about spike beginning to hit dragon puberty, will we continue to see him grow in size and maturity?
If not, why do you plan on keeping him a "baby dragon" when he's already had a "I've reached puberty" episode?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2014, 08:17:10 AM »
Heh, I'm echoing others on the following questions:

- will there be any more brushable boys? (Preferably with actual hair and not troll hair) For that matter - why was the decision made to give Shining Armour troll hair, anyway?
- Will there be any more new characters other than the occasional one, or is G4 going to have a repeat of the 'core 7' years of G3? (if that.. makes sense.. -cough-) On the subject, I agree with Flitter that it'd be neat to find out how they choose characters to make into brushables - i.e. do they see which chars seem popular on the internet, or is there another factor?
- Will there be any more 'functional' playsets, since the ones we have atm are just facades? Playsets for the blind bags would be nice, as well. ^^
- Why are so many G4 ponies US exclusives? Is it Hasbro's decision or the store's decision as to which countries get which sets?
- Are there any plans to make different poses for the 'playful pony' brushables?
- Why is Applejack so neglected lately?!

Sorry for the scattered post, my mind's all over the place lately ^^;

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2014, 05:01:10 PM »
Oh I like the idea on asking why it was decided to give shinning armor troll hair!

Also if like to know about the two new princesses: sterling and something or other. What are the plans for them?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:04:45 PM by Mermaid »
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

squishy turdl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2014, 05:05:11 PM »
When will we get a brushable Big Mac?

Yes !!  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:07:02 PM by squishy turdl »

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2014, 05:37:07 PM »
YES please ask about if we'll ever get seaponies!!! 'The whole community would like to ask if you'll ever put out seapony toys, because we all want them very much.'

lol. Well I do at least. :)

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2014, 07:39:45 PM »
I think I agree with all the questions noted so far.  I'm just SUPER GLAD they're taking questions again.  IIRC they didn't last year.. or something.

Offline MANIMAL!

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2014, 08:24:27 PM »

- Why the lack of variety in Brushable releases?  When the earliest G4 brushables came out, there was more to choose from than just the Mane 6.  Were the sales of the non-Mane ponies poor or were there production cost issues?

This is my main question. WHY? Is there only a very small market concerning people who want more than the main six friends? Or is it something more sinister, like a love of hearing us squeel? Or is Hasbro trying to do us a favor by preventing us from spending all our money on new characters? Did Hasbro consider they might sell more diverse characters if they made more color combinations than just "everything pink and purple"?

I would like to add by asking WHY is the next TRU exclusive pack going to be all re-releases? I think they look cool, but the whole point of those sets (for me at least) has been to get some of the variety of which Hasbro has been starving us lately.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:27:29 PM by MANIMAL! »

Offline BerylBreeze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2014, 09:08:03 PM »
Echoing what others say about the unexciting oversaturation of mane 6 releases and desire for boy brushables.

-Transformers frequently gets special figures (including G1 "throwback" stuff) aimed at adult collectors. Why is there much less focus on My Little Pony in this aspect?
-Applejack is supposed to have freckles, but her toy has always had eyebrows. With how ponies' eye designs have changed recently, will AJ ever get her eyebrows changed into freckles?

I think I agree with all the questions noted so far.  I'm just SUPER GLAD they're taking questions again.  IIRC they didn't last year.. or something.
Last year they took questions, but they couldn't get a Hasbro rep over to the fair so the Q&A was read off a piece of paper.

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2014, 02:27:06 AM »
Can we add a poll to the thread for popular questions?
:fox:

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2014, 06:55:54 AM »
I would like to add by asking WHY is the next TRU exclusive pack going to be all re-releases? I think they look cool, but the whole point of those sets (for me at least) has been to get some of the variety of which Hasbro has been starving us lately.

Yes, this! I was really disappointed when this year's 'favourites collection' was revealed, I'd been looking forward to finding out which ponies were going to be in it. :(

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2014, 07:44:05 AM »
G1 questions:

What was the reson for creating the Magan doll? Was it to up doll sales for Hasbro? Or was there a reason for a human to join the ling sutch as girls being able to relate and feel a part of haveing a real pony?
Who was magan based off of? Was she inspired by a real person? Was she named after someone inpactalar?
:accomplished:

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2014, 07:56:36 AM »
You guys, i already know the answer to all you questions!

"stay tuned"
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal