collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do YOU have a question for HASBRO? Ask it here to get it answered!!  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Do YOU have a question for HASBRO? Ask it here to get it answered!!
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2014, 04:27:04 PM »
i agree the  Quality  needs to be improved. i  bought     a    wedding castle  and it doesnt  stand  proeply its  two inches    short ont he  white and hte   white plastic    was peeking thourugh in many places.

so..  this leadsme to another question.  the news castle is 50.00 deos that mean you'll  be   making it better quality?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LivioKelem

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2014, 05:45:45 PM »
Will favorite characters from G1-G3.5 be remade into G4-brushable variant? If so, whether they will be available for buy outside internet-shops? Will there be a redesign of Port-o-Bella from G3 in G4?
Lots of interesting figures are available as a special internet edition. Meanwhile, on the shopping counters, we have a repainted mane-6 characters, and an interactive toys, which have a little value for the collectors. Do you want to please ordinary fans of the product line, who doesn't use online shops, with fresh products in the retail sale?
Will there be a pearlized ponies in a brushable edition? Or glowing in the dark pony? Or G4-series analogue with 3d cutie marks in a brushable variant? Or Pretty pattern pony, like a Daisy Paisley? Or a brushable-metallic pony?
Will EqG with pony figurines be produced again, like a based on a model that was in the series "Doll and pony", like a Celestia and Twilight Sparkle? Will there be a Princess Luna in such design? Will there be this ponies without dolls, in a single package?
Will a Princess Luna EqG, with fully functional legs, be released for sale?
Will there be a EqG(:D) of male characters?
Will there be a nostalgic line of a brushable G1-G3 figures in a they classic form?
Will there be brushable ponies like the G3 Star Catcher , who can change in color based on temperature?
Are you planning to start a new G5 generation? If so, when? Will it be a surprise?
-----
Sorry for my english... I try... And my friend try... And my translator-programm try... ^^"

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2014, 06:09:21 PM »
Will we see the release of more brushable boy characters?

Also, thank you for Minty!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:16:52 AM by moonsugar »
:fox:

Alzatia

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2014, 06:13:13 PM »
How much influence do the IDW comic stories have on the show now, if any?

Any plans for more (molded hair) figure lines? Perhaps anything with articulation? Possibly with another party involved similar to FUNKO?

Is there a possibility for male Equestria Girl Dolls in the future?

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2014, 06:35:56 PM »
I love that Funko have started putting cutie marks on both sides of their pony figures for the last few releases. The ponies have marks on both sides in the show. Why can't the Hasbro-made pony toys have cutie marks on both sides? Some of the newer releases like the Rainbow Power and Pony Mania ponies have other designs printed on both sides but still only have a cutie mark on one side.

I seems like several "fan favorites" are getting releases recently, mostly in the form of mini figure sets or blind bag figures. How is it decided what toys will be made? Where does Hasbro look to see who is popular or is it just coincidence?
Is there any way fans can express that they want a particular character made into a toy?

Also supporting the "Will we get more boys & more brushie ponies?" questions.

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2014, 07:22:24 PM »
Since Transformers, GI Joe, and the fans of the newer FIM MLP show get a lot of attention and a lot of cool things made for them, will you ever do something for the fans of the older generation pony fans?  Also are you planning on things that the Jem and the Hologram collectors will like?  The Integrity dolls are nice but are too expensive for the normal collector to acquire all/any of them.  Any plans on an afford able Jem doll plan that is of the way feel of the vintage Jem dolls/merchandise?

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Always dresses in style
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2014, 07:32:04 PM »
Mostly echoing the above, but clarifying things a bit so there's no question on exactly what I'm asking for. ;)  So here goes:

Will Wysteria be released as a regular brushable in addition to the transparent/glittery brushable that was a Target exclusive from Pinkie Pie's Boutique line?  She's pretty but she doesn't match the rest of my ponies.

Many thanks for bringing Minty to the G4 brushable line.  This made a lot of collectors extremely happy as Minty remains quite popular.  Along with Minty we've seen other G3 favorites like Skywishes and Rainbow Flash added to the brushable line (and a number of G3 characters have also appeared in the G4 blind bags/mini figures).  Any plans to add others to the G4 brushable (and/or blind bag) such as Star Catcher, Razzaroo, Kimono, Toola Roola, Sweetberry, Sparkleworks, Seaspray, etc.?  Also, there was a Wal-Mart exclusive set of minis that featured eight redesigned G3 characters (including Dainty Daisy, Waterfire, and Periwinkle) - any chance of seeing these ponies added to the brushable range?

A miniature G1 Firefly was recently released as an exclusive with a book showcasing various G1 characters from the '80s.  Any chance of seeing these characters done as G4 brushable and/or blind bags?

Thanks in advance for any answers you provide, and thanks once again for Minty.
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2014, 07:35:52 PM »
One of the writers told me that all pitched stories go through a rigorous screening by Hasbro to make sure they conform to what Hasbro wants for the characters. One of his pitches was turned down because Hasbro said they hadn't yet decided what *they* wanted to do with that character and their backstory. This writer is a fan of the show, and it sounds like the comics are influenced by the show and not the other way around.
and check out this interview I did
http://www.sequentialtart.com/article.php?id=2531

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2014, 07:38:28 PM »
Hmm... actually, a companion question to the will-we-ever-see-variety-in-brushables-again questions:

When you have in the past released non-main-character playful ponies in the basic line--for example, Lyra Heartstrings or Sunset Shimmer or Plumsweet or Diamond Rose--how do their sales numbers compare to the main characters'? And does it seem to matter whether the character is from the show (e.g. Trixie Lulamoon) or not (e.g. Flitterheart)?

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2014, 07:44:19 PM »
There are a lot of very good questions there.

Hasbro I hope that you do make something for us old time collects in the G1 ponies. Would love to see G1 ponies done on the G4 bodies.

Are we going to be getting a new pony body style soon? Like a G5? And if so please make it look more like a pony. Please nothing with a really big head like all the other toys out there! Those are just horrible looking. Kind of like what happened with the G3.5 ponies.

Alzatia

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2014, 09:02:59 PM »
One of the writers told me that all pitched stories go through a rigorous screening by Hasbro to make sure they conform to what Hasbro wants for the characters. One of his pitches was turned down because Hasbro said they hadn't yet decided what *they* wanted to do with that character and their backstory. This writer is a fan of the show, and it sounds like the comics are influenced by the show and not the other way around.
and check out this interview I did
http://www.sequentialtart.com/article.php?id=2531

I ask because since after S4 was written and before S5 was written there has been high contact between comic and show staff.

And thanks for sharing the interview! Will give it a read.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 09:06:20 PM by Alzatia »

Taxandria

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2014, 09:16:38 PM »
I echo all the above questions, and would expand a little on the playset question: if Hasbro *does* create some other bulding playsets, will they consider making them more robust, open and close-able, with rooms and "real" interiors (a la Paradise Estate, G1 castles, stables etc, and even a lot of the Ponyville buildings) as opposed to the facades we have seen with the g4 playsets-- even the big ones such as the castles :(  ) For example, I could see Fluttershy's cottage being awesome as a three dimensional, multi-level tree that could open out and close back up, and double as a carry case for all its little parts.

THIS. We need some fully realized playsets instead of the facades (which keep falling down, anyway). I want to see each of the pony homes and other buildings and a palace with a front, back, and middle. Doors that open and close, windows, a ceiling, multiple floors, rooms. This would be awesome for the brushable size but also for the blind bag size. How about a playset that doubles as a display case for blind bag ponies or brushables?

Seriously, instead of multiple sets of Twilight and whoever, please actually create a HOME for our ponies. Some place for them to inhabit and where they can be on display. I can not stress this enough. It's something WOEFULLY missing and I had the stable back in 1983 so I know what I'm missing. There is an immense sense of fun and satisfaction when your ponies have a place to live and aren't just vagabonds. Pull Ponyville and Equestria together.

I would LOVE to see new and varied molds for the blind bag ponies. There's not enough diversity there plus a few of the types (like the Pinkie Pie) have a hard time standing. Flim and Flam can hardly stand though I appreciate the effort to make them different.

More minor characters as toys please.

Will you re-release the G1 mane six ever? Even if you did it in the style of G4 I would like it (anyone else? What do you think?)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2014, 09:59:03 PM »
This question is for sweetTune-
if some of these questions get answers at the fair or what not, where will then answers be posted?

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2014, 02:44:22 AM »
Will you be making mini playsets for blind bags? Something along the line of the POP pony figures, but blind bag sized.
Better quality toys/merchandise please.
More variation of ponies! Fed up of seeing the mane 6 everywhere.

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2014, 02:59:14 AM »
Will you be making mini playsets for blind bags? Something along the line of the POP pony figures, but blind bag sized.
Better quality toys/merchandise please.
More variation of ponies! Fed up of seeing the mane 6 everywhere.

I've always wanted to know the answer to this as well.  The blind bag figures have a little hexagonal hole in one of their hoofs like they are meant to interact with something or be placed on a hex peg on a playset.  So, why do they have this hole but no playsets :-/
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal