collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking to trade MH Clawd for EAH Cupid  (Read 286 times)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Looking to trade MH Clawd for EAH Cupid
« on: June 24, 2014, 11:42:37 PM »
Cupid has proven herself quite. Elusive up here, so i was wondering if anyone would be able to Find me one and ship it to me? I can do a trade for Forbitten Lobe Clawd...he's in pristine conditon, includes his had and most accessories...I think he's missing a watch? Anyway, i have other ponies and a couple more MH dolls as well, so if you're interested, pleasse PM me! Take a look at my sales page, but if you don't see what you're looking for,just ask :) I may have it and just haven't posted it for sale yet.
Thanks all!! I REALLyy hope someone can help me. BTW, is she a Target exclusive or something (Cupid, I mean)

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to trade MH Clawd for EAH Cupid
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 11:58:06 PM »
Cupid has proven herself quite. Elusive up here, so i was wondering if anyone would be able to Find me one and ship it to me? I can do a trade for Forbitten Lobe Clawd...he's in pristine conditon, includes his had and most accessories...I think he's missing a watch? Anyway, i have other ponies and a couple more MH dolls as well, so if you're interested, pleasse PM me! Take a look at my sales page, but if you don't see what you're looking for,just ask :) I may have it and just haven't posted it for sale yet.
Thanks all!! I REALLyy hope someone can help me. BTW, is she a Target exclusive or something (Cupid, I mean)

She's still really new for us! As far as I can tell, TRUs only got one shipment of her, and Walmarts are just starting to get her. But she's filtering out! I picked mine up last month :)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 12:34:11 AM »
Mimicking what Catlein said, Cupid is starting to trickle into Canada. I'm in the same province as you and have seen her on three separate occasions now (in Walmart and Target), so she should be lurking in your area now/soon. I don't know if FL Clawd is a rarer doll, but if he is it wouldn't be fun for you to trade him and then find Cupid at retail the next day.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 07:19:42 PM »
I have one that I'll be selling. But I'm not looking to trade right now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal