collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funrise :muffin: Pony?  (Read 939 times)

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funrise :muffin: Pony?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 04:32:19 PM »
I checked 4 Walmarts around Easter and never found one. My local Walmart has like 7 DJs, 2 Cheerilees, and 2 Trixies. I really want her too, but only for retail price.  :huh:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2014, 05:06:30 PM »
I have yet to see Muffin pony at both of the Walmarts I go to. Only one of them ever had the Easter display, but there were no Muffins in it (but a ton of Trixies - the Walmart i go to most often still has a bunch of Trixie, but not a single Muffin in sight).
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Niksilp

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2014, 07:28:19 PM »
My local Walmart never got the Easter display and haven't gotten :muffin: pony or Trixie in at all since then, though my Kmart did get the 5" versions of Trixie and the Rainbow Power Mane 6. The only reason I have the larger :muffin: pony and Trixie at all is because my best friend's local Walmart actually had the Easter display with them, so I'm grateful for that.

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2014, 09:23:38 PM »
Picked up these at my Wal-Mart today
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Will be bringing them all to the Fair with me. (Well not the Toothless Bank he's mine! Mine, I tell you!!)

Where did you get that Toothless bank? It's very awesome.

Back on topic. I found one at my Walmart the week before Easter. It was a complete fluke.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2014, 06:24:01 AM »
Toothless came from Wal-mart. He's near the jewelry section with the rest of the banks. I'll probally take the Funcos back to Wal-mart seeings how I misunderstood. I feel really, really stupid now. :blush: Yeah we had a whole bin full of the plushies around easter and had I been thinking I would have picked up a few - I don't collect the G4s myself.
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2014, 10:33:52 AM »
My local Walmart never got the Easter display and haven't gotten :muffin: pony or Trixie in at all since then, though my Kmart did get the 5" versions of Trixie and the Rainbow Power Mane 6. The only reason I have the larger :muffin: pony and Trixie at all is because my best friend's local Walmart actually had the Easter display with them, so I'm grateful for that.
That was me. :b

Only one of my Walmart got them in and I saw exactly 4 muffin pony there. I bought 3 of them. 2 for friends and one for me.

Fun rise said they're making a 5 inch muffin pony eventually so, I assume we'll see her more widely released eventually.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal