collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do you ever get click happy on ebay "there's no way I'm letting that go for $2"  (Read 309 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Just bought 3 doubles  :lol:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline mellowhen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Guilty as charged :P

My sister keeps making fun of me for buying more, but I love them so much!

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do

With the UK ones I reason that if I do a swap with someone across the pond they will be worth even more to them. There are certain ponies I can't let go for under the odds if they are in great condition like Gypsy, Majesty, Seashell and Bubbles  :lol: I just buy them over and over again...
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I have drawers and boxes filled with accessories which I bought because they were a bargain :P I am a shameful ebay impulse shopper.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Ah feeling so much better, thanks ladies :heart: Ponies can vary so much in price. Just got 4 really nice ones for £23. Maybe when I've had my collection for a year or two I'll feel more secure about selling off certain doubles. Incidentally my other secret is I LOVE Peachy and just love her in mint condition. The Grooming Parlour is my favorite set. I have 4 different versions of her and three of the common version. I know she's an army pony for some other ladies too. I must really not buy any more  ^.^

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Oh, yes, I bid on ponies all the time in hopes that I'll get a bargain!  :) I've been outbid a lot recently, but sometimes I get lucky!  I'm actually kicking myself that I forgot to bid on a couple of auctions that sold for a lot lower than I thought they would.  >_<   

With the UK ones I reason that if I do a swap with someone across the pond they will be worth even more to them. There are certain ponies I can't let go for under the odds if they are in great condition like Gypsy, Majesty, Seashell and Bubbles  :lol: I just buy them over and over again...

I am in the US and stalk ebay UK often since I'm in love with a lot of the UK/Euro ponies.  There have been several times when I've seen ponies like Gypsy, the Seven Tales girls, or occasionally even Mountain Boys selling for bargain prices and I'm like "OH, why don't you ship outside the UK?!?!?"  :lol:

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm so glad I don't usually have money on my paypal... otherwise, I would be an impluse buyer too  ^^;

Offline pony_magick

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I would but usually the shipping price is like double what I'd pay for the pony/ies so I don't. However I do look and think what lucky person if there's something I've been watching.
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
I have done that a few times :)

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
A while ago I organised a private swap with someone in the USA to work on the USA part of my collection and mine on the UK things for her. She was an experienced collector and I'm picky so that was great. We gave it a reasonable sized budget to fill a box. It worked pretty well  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal