collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2014! (Georgia, US Sept. 20th) -2 weeks!-  (Read 7292 times)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: Southeast Pony Meet 2014! (Georgia, US Sept. 20th)
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2014, 02:46:45 PM »
  FYI, I plan on doing a bit of filming at the meet for my youtube channel,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw90K_UKb2hkmPFN-Hv0UIg

Anyone interested in having a spotlight in my video lemme know! And also let me know if you want to purposely hide from the camera; I will try my best to bear this in mind when I'm shooting! :P
I'm a bit afraid of cameras, but I think the video idea sounds really cool!

Also, UrocyonFox -- where do you live? Maybe you live near someone else on here who could give you a ride?

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2014, 12:08:48 PM »
Uuugh I lost my super long reply I made to this post, so round two here we go..

Sorry I haven't been around that much this year, been super busy but I have been preparing for the meet rest assured!

I love the idea of Kym making a video this year for her channel, get us on the youtubes! Especially if we are doing cosplay, which I'll probably just have wig/ears. Would be funny if we went to dinner afterwards dressed up though :p

I am up for any kind of rehairing tutorial, would love to see Kelsey demonstrate how to make some PP's. I suck at all things hair so I am probably going to bug Kym for her curling tutorial too. The only thing I can offer is sculpting/painting mermaid tails or restoration.

I noticed we do not have a lot of activities planned so I was thinking I could bring my Ponyland Adventure Game and do like 3 rounds so everyone can play, and offer a prize for each winner. In addition to some raffle prizes I am bringing to donate. I probably won't bring any snacks this year but I have plenty of G1/G3/G4 partyware to keep it ponyrific.  I'll bring the same decorations I normally bring if I can find them :x

Should we post our for sale/want lists in here? And I probably forgetting a ton of what I originally meant to post but yea, let meknow what else!
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2014, 02:12:48 PM »
CapnChan, no worries! We understand life can be crazy and get in the way of fun stuff :hug:

If more people would be interested in the tutorials I will gladly do one! I am also super interested in cherry doing a ringlets one! I such at hair styling unless it's yarn :silly:

Yeah not as many activities, which is fine! I would love to play the board game! We definitely need to try to play during the sleepover again haha :silly:

We are in need of drinks and any snacks anyone might want to bring :) I don't think anyone has signed up for drinks yet ^.^
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2014, 04:37:20 PM »
Yes capn! Bring the game! We never made it far into it cause we were all drunk last time lol
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2014, 06:45:25 PM »
CapnChan, no worries! We understand life can be crazy and get in the way of fun stuff :hug:

If more people would be interested in the tutorials I will gladly do one! I am also super interested in cherry doing a ringlets one! I such at hair styling unless it's yarn :silly:

Yeah not as many activities, which is fine! I would love to play the board game! We definitely need to try to play during the sleepover again haha :silly:

We are in need of drinks and any snacks anyone might want to bring :) I don't think anyone has signed up for drinks yet ^.^

We'll probably just end up doing mini tuts at the sleep over, which is great or set up an arts and crafts corner at the meet maybe? 

I can bring the drinks as long as everyone is OK with tea and juice? I may try to bring some MLP rice krispy treats or something.

And if more people are interested in the adventure game (pics on the SE meet FB page) I will bring it and give prizes to the winner at the meet, but we can also play the adult version at the sleep over too :P

Also, I can make ID tags again this year if people want, otherwise I'll just make some for myself and whoever personally asks.

Is there any dinner plans for the evening?

Post Merge: August 26, 2014, 06:46:09 PM

Yes capn! Bring the game! We never made it far into it cause we were all drunk last time lol

haha yup! and not to mention me spilling my drink on it (sorry again lol). I am a drunk ninja when it comes to ponies hah.

Post Merge: August 26, 2014, 06:46:47 PM

Here's the master want list

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,358262.msg1233328.html#msg1233328

Thanks! :D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 06:50:34 PM by CapnChan »
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2014, 08:52:22 AM »
I'd love a name badge, I'm not sure where my stuff disappeared to in my constant moving last year. 

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2014, 08:04:50 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions, CapnChan! :heart: What kind of things did you have in ind for a craft corner?

Yep I am more than okay with that! ^^ I will be so sad to not have any of your amazing cupcakes! :silly: Anything you bring will be great! :heart:

Yes, adult version too! xD That was so fun last year. It was so hysterical yet terrifying when you dropped your drink on it! We were all so tipsy  :drunk: This year I am going to have the boy come over and hook up my laptop so we can watch shows! Darn it this year we will actually get to watch Tales even if it kills me!

Yes to dinner plans! I was thinking we could all go out afterwards, give us about a half hour break to get freshened up and such xD I have a loose schedule up on the OP if you wanted to look at it :) You are so sweet to offer nametags! I am still super happy with my adorable buttons! ^.^

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2014, 06:21:02 AM »
So as it turns out with my truck acting up like it is I was trying to get my gal pal to come up with me and we go together and drive her car but she told me last night she doesn't think that she'll be able to get off around then. :( Sorry guys.

Post Merge: August 28, 2014, 06:22:29 AM

FYI, I plan on doing a bit of filming at the meet for my youtube channel,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw90K_UKb2hkmPFN-Hv0UIg

Anyone interested in having a spotlight in my video lemme know! And also let me know if you want to purposely hide from the camera; I will try my best to bear this in mind when I'm shooting! :P
I'm a bit afraid of cameras, but I think the video idea sounds really cool!

Also, UrocyonFox -- where do you live? Maybe you live near someone else on here who could give you a ride?
I live in Adel Georgia. Its waaaay south I mean if carpooling was an option I'd rock it but I dunno if anyone even comes by my area.

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2014, 06:19:02 PM »
Okay!  Pretty for certain I am going!  My car acted up again last week ( it's a very minor electrical issue, but it causes the idle to surge and go cray-cray every so often, so while I can drive the car even when it's being temperamental, my roommate can't, so not a good idea to take anywhere too far ) but my roommate said we could take her's, which is dependable, not that mine has ever broken down, just given me break downs!  Ahaha.

So, it will be her and I, so two more to rsvp.  :)  I will be bringing a couple things for the raffle.  I'm also planning on bringing mini muffins.  Completely gluten free, and will be nut free too.  I'm thinking Apple Cinnamon and Banana Bread muffins.  How does that sound?  I may try to make something else too, definitely baked stuff, as I don't think too much else will hold very well with a five hour drive up from Florida. 

Money is tight for us, so if we could crash that would be amazing.  If there's going to be a bit of a party, I should have a few boozie happies to bring, if that's alright. 

KCherry and I are going to be having a really awesome trade, she'll be getting one of the kimono I have for sale on ebay.  I was wondering if anyone else might be interested in one?  They are pricier, between $30-$60, but I'd be happy to do partial trade/money transactions to work with anyone that's interested in them.  I kind of need to let go of some of them. 

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2014, 07:20:18 PM »
So sad you can't join us this year Fox! :cry: we will miss you! D:

MiRaja, YAY!!! I am so excited!! All of that food sounds so delicious and you are awesome for bringing raffle prizes :D I am going to be broke buying tickets this year! Lol Of course you guys can stay at my place :) you can even come up Friday if that makes things easier for ya :D
Yes! We need booze! Bring it! Lol :silly:

Don't forget RSVPs end September 12th! That means we only have a couple weeks left until then :) the meet is so close I can almos taste it! :frolic: this is going to be an amazig year, I can feel it! :D

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2014, 04:06:50 PM »
KCherry and I are going to be having a really awesome trade, she'll be getting one of the kimono I have for sale on ebay.

W00t! W00t!!!!

Shoot! I still need to get you more pictures!!

*dashes off

*eta: Oh, I should be getting the final word on bringing my extra peeps this week. ;)

**etaa: I'm down for the ringlets tutorial. I'll bring my stuff, but it would prolly run about 30 mins or so; it ain't no quick and easy process!! LOL I'm juss sayin'! XD
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 04:09:32 PM by kCherry »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2014, 08:33:27 AM »
Its been so hot!  I may not be able to get the G3 plushies out but we will see if we get a cool day soon!

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2014, 10:38:32 AM »
I have a hotel room reserved for the 19th if anyone is coming from out of town and needs a room. It's a Hampton suite with a sofa bed so lots of room :) I'll be crashing at the slumber party Saturday night!

I'm bringing drinks like soda & juice and such. And some sort of adult beverage for the after party  :frolic:

Anyone want to have a pre meet dinner on the 19th? I won't get there until around 8:00 pm so for me it would be late. Maybe pre meet drinks?
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2014, 11:37:53 AM »
I am getting so pumped! :frolic:

I would so be up for drinks Friday! :D

Only a week left for RSVPs! Let's get those in my dears! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal