collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Share your weird dreams?  (Read 346 times)

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Share your weird dreams?
« on: May 21, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »
I had a particularly odd one last night. I dreamt that I was having a super awesome and chill lunch with Stevie Nicks and then John Mayer came up to show Stevie his new armpit tattoo that basically said "Stevie's little bear cub." She was very flattered; apparently dream John Mayer is also a super fan.
But Stevie had to go play at jazzfest so John Mayer dropped me off at Martha Stewart's concert where everyone, audience included, had to wear sparkly dresses and we all got to eat some pretty awesome finger foods.
I don't even know...

Share yours!
"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

Offline Khema

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Share your weird dreams?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 09:59:17 AM »
I had an interview for a school counselor job. The principal was Joey from Full House. Halfway through, the dad from Full House came in to give Joey a message. I haven't watched that show in over 20 years.

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 10:03:18 AM »
I had an interview for a school counselor job. The principal was Joey from Full House. Halfway through, the dad from Full House came in to give Joey a message. I haven't watched that show in over 20 years.
That's intense.  Did he use any weird voices?
"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

Offline Khema

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 10:48:14 AM »
Not that I remember.  Also had a dream that the neighbors tree was on fire. I think the stress of moving is severely affecting my subconscious.

Offline shimmlight

• Saviour of all Cowkind
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 11:07:28 AM »
I had a dream once that pretty much followed the same plot as the lion king, except located in the British woods and all the lions were chubby men in (rubbish) lion suits.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:rainbow: Wantlist :rainbow: eBay Listings :rainbow: Arena Sales :rainbow:

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 08:27:07 PM »
I once dreamed that my dad had several rows of sharp teeth, like a shark.

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about my dad.  He's a good man, really, but he can be an absolute BEAR to be around sometimes.  No, frequently.  He once SCREAMED at me ON CHRISTMAS EVE because I tossed a bag of trash down the stairs that COULD HAVE burst open but didn't.  He never learned how to pick his fights.  He just gets stressed out and starts yelling at the people around him.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 08:57:22 PM »
I once had a dream where I forced Prince Marth - from Fire Emblem - into helping me look for a missing pet chicken. Another memorable one was when Aragorn, the Elves, and I formed an alliance to battle a group of rebellious Girl Scouts.

Why do I never have any normal dreams? :|
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 01:22:39 AM »
I remember when I first got contacts I dreamt one night that I was on the sea in a huge contact lense and suddenly noticed a pirate ship getting closer. I decided to set sail but had to raise the mast first and because the lense was soft I punctured it at the bottom with the mast and started to take in water.

I also had a recent dream about getting Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys in a giftwrapped box. He looked the age he was in the early 90's during their big breakthrough. The wrapping was gold and the strings purple. I till don't get that one as I disliked Nick, it was always Brian who was my favoirte as a teen.. and I prefer silver to gold.

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 08:13:54 AM »
Lol :D All my dreams are weird.

I just dreamnt that in my dream i was dreamin, i and a team chased a dragon, which was either in a dragon mode, or as a human.
It exploded everything around it and killed people. Our mission was to stop it berfore it killed people.
We never were in time.
The last thing i remember about the dream was, that i looked at a back of a buss leaving, thinking thats the next one.
The dragon was a human and exploed inside the buss, killing everyone, but then using telekinesis drove the bus with himself inside away.
 :lol:

Thank you valerie :heart:

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 01:33:13 PM »
I don't have dreams that aren't weird.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 10:44:56 PM »
And I once dreamed that I was falling up.  I was trying to grab onto trees, then buildings, then planes, but everything was too far away.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 11:08:40 PM »
Well most of my dreams are nightmares. I did have one last night that was just weird. My old best friend from like kindergarten through high school was in it. I haven't spoken to her in like six years.  Apparently she was riding back from school on a bicycle and I ran her over and then kinda just went over her back and forth for a while. :blink:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 11:21:13 PM »
I had a dream I was being chased by evil zombie monkeys through the jungle a few months ago. The landscape was remarkably similar to this one, especially the abandoned houses and floor of books.

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2014/05/north-brother-island-is-the-last-unknown-place-in-new-york-city/
:fox:

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 11:23:47 PM »

That is really weird and random!

And reminds me of mine. One of my weirdest dreams was that I was being intimate with Bob Saget.. in bed next to his sleeping wife!  :shocked: :shocked: I've seen the show but never watched it and it had been a long time since I'd seen it. LOL! I just woke up like WHATTT?

I have a lot of weird video dream games. One was based off a world in Banjo Kazooie, an old N64 game. I was falling through Cloud Cuckooland kind of like Alice falling down the rabbit hole.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2014, 06:36:20 AM »
I have crazy dreams all the time

One was very vivid.  In my dream I woke up and walked into the bathroom at my parents house to take a shower.  When I pulled back the shower curtain and my dads head was in the shower! Then my mom appeared behind me with that evil cackle of a laugh.

I have no idea why my mind would come up with that dream as there was no tension in the house at that time.

Then I fell back to sleep after I woke up from that dream, I fell back to sleep and a new dream started.  We were still in the same house but it was in a tall apartment complex in a city, were the building were close together.  It caught on fire.  At the time I had three rabbits and two dogs.  Me and my parents fleas to the roof and had to jump to the next building.  Mom had my one rabbit clover and as she jumped she accidentally dropped Clover in between the buildings!

Apparently I had hidden issues with my mom!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal