collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lurking No Longer!  (Read 1000 times)

Ariadna

• Trade Count: (0)
Lurking No Longer!
« on: May 20, 2014, 10:13:25 AM »
I love looking at all the amazing variants of my little pony from around the world, but what puts me off is the price tag on some! And of course, my favourite ones tend to be rather pricey :/

So I'm going to bite, I am most interested in Argentinian, Brazilian and Spanish Sugarberry (Sugarberry is my favourite pony <3) and unicorn Bowtie, because she looks amazing as a unicorn. I do have to ask, what price range am I looking at for these girls so I can start saving my pennies?

I particularly adore Argentinian Sugarberry, I love her blue hair!  :lol:

Anywho, I may just start at the shallow end of the Nirvana pony pool for now, until I'm more confident wading in a bit deeper :)

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Lurking No Longer!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 12:48:54 PM »
Welcome to the world of nirvana :)

Sugarberry is a cute pony :)  :straw: I think you need to start saving, Argie and Brazil Sugarberry start at around $150 each. I'm not sure on a price for Spanish Sugarberry.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 04:49:01 PM »
Save, save, save!

I don't know how many Nirvana I have now, probably a few dozen. Definitely not as many as the hardcore Nirvana enthusiasts here. But I do have a few that cost a pretty penny - Spanish Milky Way, several piggies, etc. But they were worth every cent!

Good luck. Create a wish list, and start with the ones that are least expensive and easiest to find. If you're anything like the rest of us, the main problem will be availability versus price. Most of these precious ponies don't go up for sale that often, so it's very much a waiting game. Especially for ones that are harder to come by and more sought after....yeah, I'm talking to you Argentina Brillitos Sprinkles!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 06:46:17 PM »
I also like them but just cant afford to spend a lot on one pony. Like tuneful87 said save!  :) I hope that your able to find the ponies that you want :)

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 08:11:18 PM »
Unicorn Bowtie is Peruvian and is quite stunning in person! I think I paid 200 for mine and that was 2 or 3 years ago now.

She's worth it though!
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 07:07:20 AM »
I agree with needing to save those pennies! Or sometimes, for some people, 1 nirvana is more valuable in their collection than a dozen regular ponies and therefore selling some on in order to fund a special Nirvana is worth while.

Spanish Sugarberry is a beautiful pony. You certainly have good taste on the ponies you are looking to track down :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Ariadna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 04:30:20 AM »
I will certainly be saving my pretty pennies for all the pretty ponies!

I've been looking around and I have also fallen in love with some I know I'll never own, such as rainbow Bowtie, wowzers is she expensive! 0.o

Question about Brazilian Bowtie, did she come with no symbols? Has me a tad confused.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 02:14:06 PM »
There are two Brazilian Bowties - the rainbow sitting one did have symbols, but the standing one with not as they came wearing an outfit :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 12:49:12 PM »
There's also a Brazil Parasol with no symbols and, I believe, a Gusty (who is an earth pony, and not a unicorn!) Brazils are wonderful and teeny tiny in comparison to their Hong Kong bretherin...I have a Cotton Candy, Parasol, Sprinkles and a Bubbles, whom Nhal sent me a few months ago. She's presently being rehaired with color as similar as can be found. Brazils have hair that is one of a kind...the feel and the colors have no match anywhere in the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal