collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MyHermes parcel tracking -RESOLVED-  (Read 908 times)

Offline Stars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • 'You're special to me!' ~ Sweet Berry
    • View Profile
    • The Cave of the Past - My Blog
MyHermes parcel tracking -RESOLVED-
« on: May 16, 2014, 12:21:32 AM »
Hey all, I won a G2 Princess Crystal on ebay on Tuesday. As always I paid immediately. The seller sent me a tracking number and told me it was being picked up by MyHermes tomorrow on two day delivery.

On Wednesday sure enough the tracker updated that at around quarter past two in the afternoon it had been picked up by the courier. The next step is for it to be received at the sender's local depot according to the tracker.

So I waited for it to update. And waited and waited.
It's now Friday morning and according to the tracker it still hasn't even reached the sender's local depot let alone mine. Has anyone used my Hermes and can set my mind at rest? I've never had a parcel sent to me via them before and am worried Crystal is lost

Here's what my page has looked like all this time
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:41:52 AM by Stars »

Thank you to Nence for my lovely Rosie Teapony and Shiverdam for my Rosie Seapony <3
3DS Friend Code: 1805 - 2156 - 2596 | Mii: Ellie | AC: Nellie - Town: Phenac | Pokemon Y: Eleanor

Offline Baby_Honeycomb

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MyHermes parcel tracking
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 01:45:58 AM »
I've been sending but more receiving with Hermes a lot here, although I'm in Germany I would pretty much guess they work the same way in other countries too.
On my behalf - they are very slow when it comes to updating the process same as the delivery. Delivery within a week, two days would be a great surprise to me. Since you've got a tracking number I'd give them a call and ask about it to calm your mind. I wouldn't think it's lost but I've got my reasons why I try to avoid this company by now.

Send via Tapatalk on my Galaxy - blame autocorrect for every mistake ;)

:biggrin:  There is always space for more ponies  :biggrin:
My wantlist http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,358238.0.html

Offline Stars

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 02:27:30 AM »
Thanks Baby Honeycomb - I wasn't sure if this was usual for the company or not. I'm going to be a little irked if this two day delivery turns into a week, considering the postage costs seem higher than  Royal Mail

Thank you to Nence for my lovely Rosie Teapony and Shiverdam for my Rosie Seapony <3
3DS Friend Code: 1805 - 2156 - 2596 | Mii: Ellie | AC: Nellie - Town: Phenac | Pokemon Y: Eleanor

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 02:54:10 AM »
When I've have Hermes deliveries they've always been slow as heck - at least 5 working days, I think, usually more. If it's late then you should be able to make a claim for a refund, especially as you have proof it took longer than the stated time thanks to the tracking.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 03:17:54 AM »
I think it depends with Hermes. I've had them deliver reeeaally slow when its been through a private seller on ebay, but they deliver super fast when my parcels from disney Store have been delivered by them  :huh:  I think since you paid more and have tracking then go ahead and give them a call to see where that parcel is and when they expect to deliver it...and go from there

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Stars

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 03:38:40 AM »
I had another look at the auction on ebay and the postage is listed as Royal Mail 48 and ebay's estimated time of arrival is 23rd May! The email I got from the seller was through paypal and said it was a 48hr delivery. I'm definitely going to give MyHermes a ring a double check this. Royal Mail costs around £2.70 for a pony and she gets here usually within three days. I've paid £3.20 postage this time and was told 48hrs and it's not.

Hilariously the seller is in Kent. I'm in Essex. My parcel was literally an hour - hour 1/2 away from me and it's taking them this long!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 04:49:14 AM »

Hilariously the seller is in Kent. I'm in Essex. My parcel was literally an hour - hour 1/2 away from me and it's taking them this long!

:facepalm:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 02:40:22 AM »
Hope you get/ got your parcel ok

I have had parcels delivered to me from Hermes when buying off ebay and they are always very slow, sometimes about a week or more! I thought it was because I live in Cornwall  :lol:
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline Stars

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 03:16:52 AM »
Well the tracker has still not updated and my email sent in Friday was ignored so I fought my phone anxiety and rang. Apparently they don't do 48hr delivery and it would've been 3-5 working days however my parcel should've reached the depot by now. My seller has to be the one to contact them though to authorise an investigation.

I've messaged my seller on ebay today and can only hope they contact them soon. I'm thoroughly annoyed for me and my seller. Honestly how can you lose a pony between here and Kent? I could've walked there to collect iy quicker at this rate!

Never going to use my hermes again. Will have to ask any sellers to use royal mail. Cheaper and reliable.

UPDATE: My seller who's been very friendly and cooperative has rang them and verified what I said - they scanned it when it was collected from them, she watched it happen but nothing else after that so they're investigating now and will contact my seller in 48hrs who will then pass the info to me. Fingers crossed my pony resurfaces!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 07:00:18 AM by Stars »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 03:06:17 AM »
Ugh!  they sound very unhelpful (Myhermes not your seller)  :(  I really hope the investigation goes well and they get that parcel to you soon! :hug:  please keep updating us as you learn more. It really does put me off using them

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 12:08:51 PM »
Pfft if its Hermes, you could probably track it down better by following the broken fragments of the parcel...

I had a delivery sent through them (a G1 mug) and it was more or less powder fragments when it arrived.... A friend of mine makes small pottery bits and pieces and sells from her etsy site, she tried them because of cheaper rates than royal mail, 9 out of 14 deliveries had arrived in damaged boxes.  clearly they had been either dropped or driven unsecured bouncing about in the back of a van.

I wouldn't rate them as a courier company.

Regarding your issue, it could be that its moving but the depots/couriers are not scanning their barcodes properly.

Offline Stars

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 03:02:47 PM »
Not heard from the seller or MyHermes yet but finally at one pm today my tracker updated to say it had reached the seller's local depot. It's a small step but it means it hasn't been lost at least!

Five days to get from the van to depot, how ridiculous. I'm not surprised those pottery pieces got broken if they take this little care of their parcels

Offline Stars

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2014, 09:38:53 AM »
Sorry for the double post but look! It updated again today! My pony is finally on the move

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2014, 06:16:59 PM »
That looks promising. Hopefully it arrives safely soon  :)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2014, 06:20:38 PM »
:bigups:  well at least your pony *is* finally on her way to you and she isnt MIA :)
...still its taking Myhermes a long time to get her delivered such a short distance

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal